Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I reckon it was just a concerned citizen who saw a plastic cardigan on the seat next to a packet of fags so popped a fire extinguisher in there in case of an emergency 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
How desperate do you have to be to drink the easyJet rose 🤣
What a wino.

Also, apart from the 8 hour cream revolving “ crew” story, have we ever seen her use this night cream?
Thought not.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
There is so much to say about this photo 😂😂😂😂

I don’t even know where to start
Full Dior Raincoat and Dior Liam-hat on the easyJet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ( and probably no trousers/ skirt etc)

Crying.

She really is getting some wear out of that thing though - which is very unusual. She wants to get noticed ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pink_norris

VIP Member
ASA have upheld , she is on the ASA list twice now for breaches and InTheShite are on their 3 times

This is major embarrassment for them. Just stick to the rules!!!

We just need to nail her dodgy competitions now

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Such a beautiful location - completely wasted on that pair of self obsessed pigs. They aren’t there to absorb the history and culture, they are there to mainly show off, sit in bed and watch tele and set lornas filthy cheap nasty ass clothing against the beautiful backdrop.

And why the fuck is she referencing lemons and limoncello all the time? Rome isn’t the head office of limoncello?

It’s like posting a picture of Yorkshire puddings and me asking people where I’m going. They would all guess “ Yorkshire” and then I’d say “ no Bristol”

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Anyone who has been following her for more than a fortnight already knows the answers to all of those questions - I mean, do we not see her talk about drinking nothing but rosé pretty much every other day?! She has the same content over and over again, so the same questions and the same answers over and over again as well.
Imagine a life where you find pictures you like of yourself, then make up some questions about them pretending they’re from someone else, send them to yourself, and then answer them.

All the while thinking it’s normal.

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Well said @
Seriously poor taste that she hasn’t even acknowledged what is going on in Europe. I’m sure amongst her 1.4 million followers she has both Ukrainian and Russian followers. She’s just completely devoid of any kind of empathy and compassion for anyone or anything. Too busy taking photos of her dirty bag on the dinner table.
We’ll said @Its_Me and the other TITS that have mentioned this …she’s making my blood boil now .. she’s not even shown any compassion it’s all Fukkin ME ME ME .. “look what I just bought at Hermes “ look at Me at lunch etc … who gives a Fukkin fukk now 😡😡. .. Those poor Ukrainian woman that have had to flee their homes and pack’ A BAG ‘. Yes. ‘A BAG ‘ not knowing when or if they are ever going to get back to their homes ‘and belongings’ ever again , . And she’s bragging bragging bragging there’s not even a thought for them maybe the Ukrainian woman is thinking their period is due and they’ve not packed sanitary wear . Shes not saying anything about this .. maybe she could say pack up a box and drop it off at your local donation centre .. but Fukkin NOTHING … She’s a vile greedy selfish ****. She’s showing her true colours and don’t give me that bollox that Fawnas want to view her account to get away from the news !! WELL they need to grow up and learn there’s no I in TEAM .. I’m Fukkin #teamworld and IMHO I don’t think Influencers should be allowed to promote products whilst this invasion is happening .

• Heart

MirandaPriestly

WHAT !!!!! you’re bloody well right. She’s obviously been paid by Penhaligons so what
the fukk has it got to do with you Yawna !!
You greedy vile free loading twat !!
So fed up with the repeated ‘I don’t deserve it’ posts, she says it over and over and over … no Lorna you lazy, unimaginative talentless hasbeen you don’t deserve it and it’s blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that the only reason you are saying this is so you can get lots of messages from your foolish-fawnas saying ‘you do deserve it’ etc …

🙄 😠🤬 You really are making me sick lately - do you know who doesn’t deserve it? The millions of people whose lives are being turned upside down, killed, frightened, scared, losing their belongings, homes, pets, loved ones and their lives in Ukraine whilst you pose in a tacky anorak and ageing Bentley pretending to yourself that you are somehow cool or still relevant.

sorry TITS, rant over, *deep breath*

• Heart

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Happy belated international women’s day everyone! Here’s Lorna taking 70 years off the progress we’ve made by insisting OMR pays her way.

AF69F581-651A-4D53-9EB3-11C9A158F5AB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
What a suprise the 2 Dior winners are private accounts with hardly any bio info…and yet again no evidence on how they were picked.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey Loona!! 👋 Looks like you're finally catching up on the thread since your day out in London to finally (and briefly) acknowledge what's happening in the Ukraine. Shame that tattlers had to call you out before even posting anything about the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19