Lorna Luxe #34 Mr pig and label bore, look how many brands they wore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s is over obsessed with this chin, hiding it at every opportunity I guess the treatment didn’t work as expected the added sharp chin filter and at the same time making sure Nicole bad angle is in shot

Even with a emotional void filter they both look terrible
You can see the filter shading 🤣🤣🤣

Narcissists need approval and crave attention, and I reckon Mr Pig and Nicole are her flying monkeys. ( enablers)
Extravagant displays of purported wealth / promises etc( attention seeking) are also a feature.
“ adore me, look how generous I am buying my friend Chanel and Hermes”

( and don’t forget to tell everyone what you did!)

She is so text book, genuinely it’s frightening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My 13 year old niece is not as cringe as she is. Imagine being 40 and behaving like her. Also, has her hair ever looked worse than it does today? She’s be better off getting one of Kim zolciaks wigs. How does fake hair look so badly conditioned and dry 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s is over obsessed with this chin, hiding it at every opportunity I guess the treatment didn’t work as expected the added sharp chin filter and at the same time making sure Nicole bad angle is in shot

Even with a emotional void filter they both look terrible
I was going to say, can she try to hide her chin anymore

Reactions: 5
You called it! How desperate is Lorna? Who cares that much? It’s a THING. Trust me, I have plenty of designer bags and stuff. During the pandemic I realized that it is kind of silly and the money is better spent elsewhere. IMHO
Yes totally!! I love a classic bag, a nice watch and nice 18k jewelry but i care less and less about the it pieces or trends on social media. If I buy something I want to be able to enjoy it for the upcoming 10 years, at least. I also feel like it has to do with age (im approaching 30) but Lorna and Nicole are maybe even 10 years older?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes totally!! I love a classic bag, a nice watch and nice 18k jewelry but i care less and less about the it pieces or trends on social media. If I buy something I want to be able to enjoy it for the upcoming 10 years, at least. I also feel like it has to do with age (im approaching 30) but Lorna and Nicole are maybe even 10 years older?
we need to see the SA picccsss

Reactions: 3
Hi TITS - sorry been awol as was away for a few days but now catching up. I would like to say I’ve never felt more powerful in my life 🤣
This whole fake friends trip seems inspired by my comments & then our discussion about her & Nicole and her never having anything to do with Emma/the husband and many women although not wanting kids, do enjoy being an ‘auntie’ type to share/have that in some way. I think that is the best way to put it? (although it goes without saying that every womans choice re kids is theirs alone and shouldnt be judged by anyone)

I actually do think Nicole is disgusting for letting her daughter be featured in such a way though. I wonder what the dad thinks? He seems v absent in all this debacle.

BTW if this is what Lorna thinks ‘best’ friendship looks like I feel actual pity for her…BUT she still looks like a shambling wreck lol. I’m starting to get in get Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard vibes 😆 “I am big, I tell you! It's Instagram that got small.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi TITS - sorry been awol as was away for a few days but now catching up. I would like to say I’ve never felt more powerful in my life 🤣
This whole fake friends trip seems inspired by my comments & then our discussion about her & Nicole and her never having anything to do with Emma/the husband and many women although not wanting kids, do enjoy being an ‘auntie’ type to share/have that in some way. I think that is the best way to put it? (although it goes without saying that every womans choice re kids is theirs alone and shouldnt be judged by anyone)

I actually do think Nicole is disgusting for letting her daughter be featured in such a way though. I wonder what the dad thinks? He seems v absent in all this debacle.

BTW if this is what Lorna thinks ‘best’ friendship looks like I feel actual pity for her…BUT she still looks like a shambling wreck lol. I’m starting to get in get Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard vibes 😆 “I am big, I tell you! It's Instagram that got small.”
WTF have I just watched 😂😂😂😂😂. True though 😂

so sad she needs to consult with Tattle daily to see what to do in her boring life 😂. She’ll be calling us her friends soon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On this theme - Loona - if you are reading, here are 3 quick wins for you:
  1. We're over WA rose - we know you drink bottles of the stuff and like to flaunt it at every opportunity but it's not even slightly amusing
  2. There is more to life than Chanel padded rope chain bags in every size and colour - honestly!
  3. Quit those obviously fake clip-in rats tail extensions that are not remotely flattering and visit a good salon to get 40-50 permanent hair extensions with nano rings that won't even be visible. Might take you longer to wash/dry your hair but you have plenty of time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How desperate do you have to be to drink the easyJet rose 🤣
What a wino.

Also, apart from the 8 hour cream revolving “ crew” story, have we ever seen her use this night cream?
Thought not.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s been to Amsterdam which is so beautiful. Think on Negins content. It’s a beautiful city. She hasn’t posted anything of value. She went to the Maldives and posted barely anything. I’ll say it again, she is THE WORST influencer ever!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.