Lorna Luxe #34 Mr pig and label bore, look how many brands they wore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes her think she has any authority to give advice !
She knows duck all about anything! She doesn’t work, she can’t design clothes, she has no qualifications.
All she does is shop and drink and exist in a codependent sexless relationship with an old bloke. ( with a materialism chaser)

duck off with your relationship advice!

Reactions: 15
Terrible relationship advice! Why should one person shift their boundaries to meet the others? Surely you either compromise or stick to your guns and go your separate ways.
826788EF-BF2F-4727-80E8-86DF19E9347C.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Sooooooo she’s been reading here and made this special little trip to make a point.
View attachment 1186949
Clearly we hit a nerve … she knows Nicole is the nearest thing she has to a real friend & yet they never do normal friend things together. I think Nicole originally needed Loona to promote herself but now she’s levelled up way over LL - she has style and taste of her own and an actual real life with family and friends.

Reactions: 10
She swerved answering the actual question there didn’t she?! (Because the answer is “no”!)
01515281-5483-401A-8695-C067F4C017A6.png

Reactions: 6
Imagine not seeing your “mate” for ages and then when you do see her just wasting all your time together answering insta questions 😂
She’s insane.

Reactions: 12
Imagine not seeing your “mate” for ages and then when you do see her just wasting all your time together answering insta questions 😂
She’s insane.
It’s definitely an ego thing - it’s what narcs do - she’s making Nicole feel more important because she’s the one with 1.4 million followers. (Hardly any of whom bob over to follow Nicole because no one really gives a tit about her Insta friendship)

Reactions: 4
Speaking of ITS - we’ve heard nothing of a new colleczhun. Wonder if they have - finally - parted ways? She usually churns one out every few weeks.
Maybe they're not happy with her sales figures (unsurprisingly!). I doubt she has much, if any, input into the designs/fabrics. Just a matter of selling AMAP to her 1.4 m followers. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m wondering with that, I think the ITS Billie Faiers collecshuns is there biggest seller now, she has her own highly viewed tv show that she regularly mentions The Style and Frizzy gets a few tv look ins on her shoots

I’m no fan of the Faiers fam at all, there just weird acting the idiots when they know exactly what they are doing with a more than dodgy past

Frizzy most def likes them over Yawna, it’s only her sales that’s keeping her at ITS no one likes her there. Sales down she’ll be shown the door quicker than you can order a Pissing Angel

Reactions: 5
I knew there was someone Nicole reminded me of! Chris Lilley’s Ja’Mie Private Schoolgirl!

3CA28061-E84E-4AB0-8DB5-98105C6628F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just came here to complain I saw Lorna and her trashy friend on my hermes SA stories… Hermes clearly isn’t wat it used to be..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just came here to complain I saw Lorna and her trashy friend on my hermes SA stories… Hermes clearly isn’t wat it used to be..
Ah! Nicole seems to have more of an ‘in’ with her SA at Hermes where as Lorna has got nowhere … clearly that’s her reason for the trip, blag an appointment via Nicole as she can’t get her own. We never did see the thing she allegedly got from Hermes in NYC. I’m sure she just carries old carriers around half the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah! Nicole seems to have more of an ‘in’ with her SA at Hermes where as Lorna has got nowhere … clearly that’s her reason for the trip, blag an appointment via Nicole as she can’t get her own. We never did see the thing she allegedly got from Hermes in NYC. I’m sure she just carries old carriers around half the time!
You called it! How desperate is Lorna? Who cares that much? It’s a THING. Trust me, I have plenty of designer bags and stuff. During the pandemic I realized that it is kind of silly and the money is better spent elsewhere. IMHO

Reactions: 11
You called it! How desperate is Lorna? Who cares that much? It’s a THING. Trust me, I have plenty of designer bags and stuff. During the pandemic I realized that it is kind of silly and the money is better spent elsewhere. IMHO
This!!
Bags used to be my thing, could care less for designer anything else. But as I’ve grown I’ve realised a bag is a bag and that money could go else where actually making memories and doing good.

Reactions: 6
She’s is over obsessed with this chin, hiding it at every opportunity I guess the treatment didn’t work as expected the added sharp chin filter and at the same time making sure Nicole bad angle is in shot

Even with a emotional void filter they both look terrible
It looks as though Loona has filtered her own face but not Nicole's 😬 - how unkind!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.