Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness!! I had blocked her to stopped myself looking and I just had to. What the hell?! How much is that?! How can they afford that?! I’m so jealous and my tiny London flat is more than their place (from what I remember of someone saying it was 300 odd k) I wouldn’t dream of dropping however much that must cost. But I’m so jealous! 😫😂

Plus all these friends comments are weird!!

Reactions: 7
We use a travel consultant for our holidays and have just booked a Maldives trip. I just asked him about the resort she’s at and this is what he said:

“It is hugely expensive.. just to give you an idea it would be around another 20k on what you booked and that's only with breakfast based on a One bedroom water retreat..

Most expensive room there is the 4 bed water retreat with slide .. . Looking at over a quarter of a million.. Its that kind of island!”

we’ve paid £20k for our holiday so basically she’s paid over £40k for just bed and breakfast!! You’d think she’d order something a bit more classy than whispering bloody Angel! There’s only one bottle left because they don’t restock it because everyone else that goes there has more taste!

not forgetting they’ve just spent god knows how many days on a beach villa on another island.

I really don’t understand her lifestyle. She sells polyester tit for a company whose shares dropped not long after it went on the market, she lives in a rented place and he’s in his 3rd marriage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Something fishy going off there and it ain’t just in the water!!

He must have CCJ’s against him and can’t get a mortgage because it just doesn’t make sense why they would pay that for holidays but live in rented accommodation. She should move back up north , she could buy a nice house for the price she paid for that holiday. I’m sure she’d fit in perfectly in a 2 up 2 down terrace clipody clopiding down the road in her fluffy shoes with her Chanel bag on her arm 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think they live in rented accommodation do they?!

wow, enjoy the Maldives! I feel like my life has taken a wrong turn when I don’t have a 20k holiday budget. Give me tips @debsydoorknocker on how to get to the Maldives! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think the 2 bed flat vs the spending will ever make sense to us but perhaps it’s John wanting to hold on the last piece of manhood he has. She’s the earner now, this trip is quite literally a dip in the ocean when she’s earning 200k plus and not got anything else to pay or save for.

I don’t think they live in rented accommodation do they?!

wow, enjoy the Maldives! I feel like my life has taken a wrong turn when I don’t have a 20k holiday budget. Give me tips @debsydoorknocker on how to get to the Maldives! 😄
No it’s not rented but still mortgage.

Reactions: 5
I have my own business @Mariamariamariarose selling clothes would you believe!! (Among other things) But I pretty much work every hour god sends and far far harder than she appears to work. I’m stressed up to my eyeballs! The holiday will be amazing and we are very very lucky but we’ve pretty much killed ourselves to earn it 😬 and it is a trip if a lifetime, never to be repeated!! Thank god we didn’t book same time as the luxe’s, they are the last people you’d care to bump into at Male airport!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve said this before. It doesn’t stack up

She drops thousands on jewellery on a whim, but they drive a banger and live in a poxy flat with an outstanding mortgage.

there assets don’t match with there lifestyle and day to day spends

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before. It doesn’t stack up

She drops thousands on jewellery on a whim, but they drive a banger and live in a poxy flat with an outstanding mortgage.

there assets don’t match with there lifestyle and day to day spends
And it’s so completely one sided, I know we take the piss out of the yellow shorts but I means it’s absolutely ridiculous that he genuinely only seems to own one pair. He’s always in the same shoes, same jeans, navy linen shirt. All this supposed money and he doesn’t see a single penny of it, is the younger woman really worth this sort of embarrassment? The only luxury item gifted to him I remember is the watch which I reckon was second had and I’d say a lot of average people own one luxury watch in their lifetime so it’s not particularly extravagant.

All her money goes on her and it’s seems that so does his.

Reactions: 11
@Its_Me is she really making 200k plus, those ITS drops never look like they do well. Plus I’d be so paranoid that the cheque wasn’t going to come next year…

Wouldn’t you think she would pay the mortgage off 😂
It’s bleeping mental isn’t it?! I means she’s basically 40 and he’s almost retirement age if he hasn’t already retired as she’s not mentioned his job for ages and they are living like a pair of kids pissing away their first pay check. How are they paying that mortgage once the in the shite work dries up as at some point they will realise someone creeping up to middle age isn’t selling to the kids.

Reactions: 8
There is no way this trip isn’t discounted (even just slightly). She’s shouted out the travel company and the staff / resort enough times now that she must be getting something out of it. This is a woman who doesn’t even tag her friends to support them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think they have very minimal outgoings now. And also Lorna’s earnings are definitely all for Lorna. “What’s yours is mine snd what’s mine is mine”

Regardless of his 2 divorces they are probably all done and dusted by now. He’s no doubt got some pensions.
So basically he’s got a mortgage On a small flat. Maybe that’s all they want and they want to use all her expendable income to flaunt/brag.
Being able to drop 30-40k on a 2 week holiday and 10k on handbags is more important and more dramatic to them than having a bigger more luxurious home in the U.K.
duck knows! They are all about presenting an image. Their flat is probably enough for them, Lorna is too lazy for anything bigger. They can just lock up and leave. And it’s on the ground floor so works well for when he can’t manage stairs in a few years.

• Haha
I think they have very minimal outgoings now. And also Lorna’s earnings are definitely all for Lorna. “What’s yours is mine snd what’s mine is mine”

Regardless of his 2 divorces they are probably all done and dusted by now. He’s no doubt got some pensions.
So basically he’s got a mortgage On a small flat. Maybe that’s all they want and they want to use all her expendable income to flaunt/brag.
Being able to drop 30-40k on a 2 week holiday and 10k on handbags is more important and more dramatic to them than having a bigger more luxurious home in the U.K.
duck knows! They are all about presenting an image. Their flat is probably enough for them, Lorna is too lazy for anything bigger. They can just lock up and leave. And it’s on the ground floor so works well for when he can’t manage stairs in a few years.
Bet she hasn't got a pension. Her current earnings won't last, what then. He's a very old sixty too.

Reactions: 6
They live for now. ( She’s planning on having everything of his… has been that way since day 1!)
But the influencer bubble will burst. She offers absolutely nothing compared to others. It’s a joke. But one that gets her materialistic stuff so she gives zero fucks.

Imagine going to that place and those duckers being there. Some vapid thick as duck influencer and her grandad. duck me. The whole world is screwed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Something doesn't add up, am I right in thinking it's very much his apartment not 'theirs' anyway and he loves it? I think he prob in his own strange way thinks he's is also lord of the manor living there forgetting it's just a 2 bed apartment.

still doesn't make too much sense though, I'm sure the trips (as a couple) the birthday extravagance, constant bags & talk of wedding renewals all started around the same time, before ITS happened maybe 2017?
Maybe they're just spending his early retirement fund, I don't get it personally.

she won't have a pension or investments, because we all know she likes to keep her money where she can see it, in the closet 🙄

I think the apartment causes lots of arguments as she obviously hates it.

She's desperate to live in London but wants a certain standard of apartment that no way they can afford to buy. When he is 6ft under that flat will be on the market quicker than you make a cup of tea and she'll leg it to central in a rental claiming she "purchased" it from the inheritance.

They live for now. ( She’s planning on having everything of his… has been that way since day 1!)
But the influencer bubble will burst. She offers absolutely nothing compared to others. It’s a joke. But one that gets her materialistic stuff so she gives zero fucks.

Imagine going to that place and those duckers being there. Some vapid thick as duck influencer and her grandad. duck me. The whole world is screwed.
What’s he got though? Gone through two divorces and is still mortgaged coming up to retirement age and any disposable income goes on Yawnas Chanel’s.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.