Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wardrobe totally baffles me. When it’s not ITS she’s either head to toe in tacky Chanel or it’s shite from Nasty Gal & ASOS. She’s got a few random pieces like that sustainable sheet she was wearing the other day but if she combined the money spent on the high and low end she could buy some beautiful stuff. All this stiff satin and sequins is giving me the ick.
Agree, absolutely no style or taste at all. Being couture doesn’t mean it looks good & you can look fantastic in high street, particularly high end high street with some classic investment accessories to make the whole thing look more expensive but she seems to go ‘bling’ and super cheap and nasty - the worst of both worlds.

I thought they were going to another Maldivian island?
They are, this time with a water bungalow

Reactions: 5
Recall the other day when she said she was online shopping so that she had something to look forward to when she got home ?

how about looking forward seeing to the almost dead and very much abandoned dog rather than materialism?
just an idea.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Recall the other day when she said she was online shopping so that she had something to look forward to when she got home ?

how about looking forward seeing to the almost dead and very much abandoned dog rather than materialism?
just an idea.
Poor Boo... She's got to be the only person in existence who has a dog and doesn't talk about him at least once a day. Also the only dog owner who will definitely not get another one when the current one passes away.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
God she’s such a conniving witch … I’m not sure what pisses me off most ..
. That She’s basically saying ..

A. *. I’ll get you minions a discount code on any brand you like .
B *. let me know who and I’ll email them on your behalf spurt off that they’re an amazing iconic brand so I get a pay out an you get a discount ( that s nothing special and you could find on the web yourselves anyway )?
C. *. Whilst I’m being relatable and you all think I’m fantastic Ill put the aff ad link up and hope you won’t notice ..
D .. God she’s still a deceitful vile grubby thing with no morals !

Attachments

Reactions: 5
God she’s such a conniving witch … I’m not sure what pisses me off most ..
. That She’s basically saying ..

A. *. I’ll get you minions a discount code on any brand you like .
B *. let me know who and I’ll email them on your behalf spurt off that they’re an amazing iconic brand so I get a pay out an you get a discount ( that s nothing special and you could find on the web yourselves anyway )?
C. *. Whilst I’m being relatable and you all think I’m fantastic Ill put the aff ad link up and hope you won’t notice ..
D .. God she’s still a deceitful vile grubby thing with no morals !
It’s a little Narc trait coming out. Reminding the Fawna’s of her power and control.
“look what I can get !”

( and the Fawna’s don’t realise that her thinly veiled “generosity” is actually benefiting her more than it is them!)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s a little Narc trait coming out. Reminding the Fawna’s of her power and control.
“look what I can get !”

( and the Fawna’s don’t realise that her thinly veiled “generosity” is actually benefiting her more than it is them!)
She absolutely LOVES playing Lady Bountiful.. she does that 'sincere' face that makes me want to :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The only codes she'll be supplying will be for overpriced skin care that you can get the same code from the brand site direct and get cash back yourself from one of the cashback sites.

Don't give her the commission, put the cash in your own pocket.

Reactions: 8
She may have hit a new low😂 a frozen drink quiz 😂😂😂😂
For me, she hit her new (all-time) low when she made that disgusting comment about that corset-waisted garment in her last drop. Am sure you must remember it (it involved emptying bladder whilst clothing remained in situ). Truly nauseated me. Dirty baggage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg there at the next destination surrounded by water and sun, both things she hates, the drawbridge is up, there stuck :ROFLMAO:

Bingo to for the boat

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)
GRWM on hotel floor
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies
Re-sharing wedding pics
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics
Wedding Re-newal plans
Creepy hugging pics in room/life
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is​
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pack hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch
Cat Teat expose
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress​
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with
Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this trip paid for? Soneva Jani is bleeping expensive, it’s essentially a 50k break. Albeit they don’t seem to have their own slide which is the more expensive but it’s easily £20-30k for a week.

• Wow
Is this trip paid for? Soneva Jani is bleeping expensive, it’s essentially a 50k break. Albeit they don’t seem to have their own slide which is the more expensive but it’s easily £20-30k for a week.
I can’t see she’s paid for this at all, surely someone as vain and money obsessed as these pair wouldn’t still be living in a relatively cheap 2 bed flat if they genuinely had the sort of money these trips cost. Nothing adds up with these pair at all.

Has she gone on this incredibly boring holiday in the hope of getting this chat to end..? Cos she has nothing to do there, perhaps she's hoping we won't have anything to talk about here, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks heavenly but whatever the truth about the cost/payment, it will be wasted on her. She'll no doubt spend her time taking pics of her food 'n booze (as per) & will be attached to her phone, whilst posting puerile comments about her husband & his quest for friends. Poor sod's probably desperate for some mature, intelligent conversation.

• Haha
At least she'll have a clean robe to get all filthy at the new resort :rolleyes: when she was sat on the floor yesterday it had manky makeup all down it, naturellement.

• Sick
  • Heart
I can’t see she’s paid for this at all, surely someone as vain and money obsessed as these pair wouldn’t still be living in a relatively cheap 2 bed flat if they genuinely had the sort of money these trips cost. Nothing adds up with these pair at all.
It's true and him having money is all lies, he's had 2 divorces to pay for and I suspect when they first met was flash with the credit card, she then started her IG as she had no friends or work. She really hasn't made the most of the business opportunities with her IG until ITS rocked up 2 years ago, she is no entrepreneur, just a freeloader. I don't think money is her motivation she wants "designer stuff" and trips to brag about.

Soon as the money to buy bags and offer of free trips stops she is not happy, we saw it in lockdown, she hated being stuck in the flat was desperate to leave and still is.

They must be in major debt or paying for something as your right it doesn't add up

Reactions: 12
Maybe that’s why they live in a 2 bed flat? They spend every part of her ITS / freeman’s catalogue / asos winnings on this.
beggars belief. But makes you realise why young girls want to influence.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe that’s why they live in a 2 bed flat? They spend every part of her ITS / freeman’s catalogue / asos winnings on this.
beggars belief. But makes you realise why young girls want to influence.
It’s weird though isn’t it? She’s so desperate to show off everything in her life but won’t spend the money on a property to show off. She’s obsessed with showing off the luxury apartments they rent and places they stay so why wouldn’t she want to spend some of that money on a property she’s proud of. That’s what doesn’t add up for me.

I can see why the young influencers would get sucked into that sort of life but at their age it is irresponsible and quite frankly embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.