Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see her visit a destination where they have strict decency & morality laws..........then see her get banged up for flashing her nether regions hither & thither. I don't think she'd get the 5* luxe accommodations to which she is accustomed.....her being a famous personage 'n all. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought they were going to another Maldivian island?
Oh, I must have skipped through her saying that. A week in the Maldives is enough for me. Mauritius would have been a good transfer. I did loads there and it’s a beautiful country.

I am expiring a little bit more with embarrassment by proxy each time she refers to their butler.😓 Daft baggage.

• Haha
Think she read this @AllAboutTheMayhem !!!
Yeah. Exactly.
16 years together and he’s had his first massage today. 😳

Scrolling comments and came across this cringe exchange. They are in a resort just the two of them no one else to talk to and they do this! LORNA STOP! JUST STOP! YOU BOTH LOOK LIKE MORONS!
I’m sure they do this to make the Fawna’s wish they had a man like him. Or something.

I don’t blame them, I mean imagine the overdone over chip coming up to you asking what scent you are wearing 🤢
The predatory pourer has been replaced by the

Predatory Perfume Pervert 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has Lorna started saying John wants to go and talk to strangers/make friends? He’s a total loner. Others that have seen them in Santorini, etc, have said they speak to no-one and stick together.
Maybe he’s finally sick of being ignored whilst Lorna constantly scans social media and is desperate for anyone to talk to 😂

• Haha
Think it's just yet another of her inane side-swipes at him to try & make herself look clever. She's too dense to realise that all she does is make herself look like a prize pillock.

• Haha
Why has Lorna started saying John wants to go and talk to strangers/make friends? He’s a total loner. Others that have seen them in Santorini, etc, have said they speak to no-one and stick together.
Maybe he’s finally sick of being ignored whilst Lorna constantly scans social media and is desperate for anyone to talk to 😂
Maybe is he trying to get away from her "help me, somebody, anybody, the fake tan is out of control"

Updated Bingo 60 Special - have I missed any

We've done well Tits, we've seen it all and there's still on holiday

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)
GRWM on hotel floor
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies
Re-sharing wedding pics
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics
Wedding Re-newal plans
Creepy hugging pics in room/life
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is​
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)​
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pack hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch​
Cat Teat expose
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress​
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with
Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂😂. All those people will be gone just after 7pm cos then they’ll have to start paying for their cocktails Ol Raisin no mates 😂😂. But you already know that cos it was probably last night #timemachine
Surely there are not that thick? I’ve never been to a hotel outside of Europe that doesn’t do managers cocktails once a week, surely they’ve come across that before.

Reactions: 2
Surely there are not that thick? I’ve never been to a hotel outside of Europe that doesn’t do managers cocktails once a week, surely they’ve come across that before.
Obviously they are !!! They think they’re worldwide travellers !😂😂😂. But it sure Doesn’t look like it …. Let’s not forget this pair of muppets only go to the same hotels on repeat !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I have only been back on the thread & following their antics for a couple of days, but my cringe-ometer has gone from zero to hero.😤 What a pair of dumbass fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.