Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bleeping mental isn’t it?! I means she’s basically 40 and he’s almost retirement age if he hasn’t already retired as she’s not mentioned his job for ages and they are living like a pair of kids pissing away their first pay check. How are they paying that mortgage once the in the shite work dries up as at some point they will realise someone creeping up to middle age isn’t selling to the kids.
Lorna pumps John with booze and fags, maybe she’s hoping he doesn’t last that long, so she‘ll get the cave, insurance and pension 😂

Something doesn't add up, am I right in thinking it's very much his apartment not 'theirs' anyway and he loves it? I think he prob in his own strange way thinks he's is also lord of the manor living there forgetting it's just a 2 bed apartment.

still doesn't make too much sense though, I'm sure the trips (as a couple) the birthday extravagance, constant bags & talk of wedding renewals all started around the same time, before ITS happened maybe 2017?
Maybe they're just spending his early retirement fund, I don't get it personally.

she won't have a pension or investments, because we all know she likes to keep her money where she can see it, in the closet 🙄

I think the apartment causes lots of arguments as she obviously hates it.
The bags and spoiling happened after Lorna’s affair.

Reactions: 7
Ladies honestly stop getting yourselves all wound up with this tit shows life !
So she’s on a 50k holiday in the Maldives so what she’s still a stumpy little twit and he’s still a smelly old postuled fucker (probably not even a word but you get my drift)
Leave them to it pair of absolute dickheads.
He knocks me sick and she’s got tit hair - end of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So she’s on a 50k holiday in the Maldives so what she’s still a stumpy little twit and he’s still a smelly old postuled fucker (probably not even a word but you get my drift)
Brilliant 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve said this before. It doesn’t stack up

She drops thousands on jewellery on a whim, but they drive a banger and live in a poxy flat with an outstanding mortgage.

there assets don’t match with there lifestyle and day to day spends
She lives for the GRAM. She has no interest to invest in bricks and mortar. She’s always been easy come easy go, buy buy buy, I WANT IT NOW .. and we know what Queen Baby wants Queen Baby gets ..
She’s got all her bags and jewellery to sell if she falls on hard times and I’d guess he’s got a will and a good package for his retirement.
Sad thing is nothing will buy either of them style,class a personality or morals .
We’ve got another week of the Maldives bragging buckle up TITS it’s bound to be interesting 🤥🤥🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣 howling . “Pustuled”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I also don’t get is if you were going on this mega trip… wouldn’t you have planned your outfits?! Not sent your husband off to but a few things?!

We use a travel consultant for our holidays and have just booked a Maldives trip. I just asked him about the resort she’s at and this is what he said:

“It is hugely expensive.. just to give you an idea it would be around another 20k on what you booked and that's only with breakfast based on a One bedroom water retreat..

Most expensive room there is the 4 bed water retreat with slide .. . Looking at over a quarter of a million.. Its that kind of island!”

we’ve paid £20k for our holiday so basically she’s paid over £40k for just bed and breakfast!! You’d think she’d order something a bit more classy than whispering bloody Angel! There’s only one bottle left because they don’t restock it because everyone else that goes there has more taste!

not forgetting they’ve just spent god knows how many days on a beach villa on another island.

I really don’t understand her lifestyle. She sells polyester tit for a company whose shares dropped not long after it went on the market, she lives in a rented place and he’s in his 3rd marriage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Something fishy going off there and it ain’t just in the water!!

He must have CCJ’s against him and can’t get a mortgage because it just doesn’t make sense why they would pay that for holidays but live in rented accommodation. She should move back up north , she could buy a nice house for the price she paid for that holiday. I’m sure she’d fit in perfectly in a 2 up 2 down terrace clipody clopiding down the road in her fluffy shoes with her Chanel bag on her arm 🙄
No change there then ….. last bottle of Whispissing Angel on the Island and its for Queen Baby 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Well that has change as it was a 51%/49% split Raisin having the lower amount. Maybe it was a way of getting money out of the business into their pockets

Reactions: 4
Very, very well said @Perriwinkle - This is my comment of the trip 😭😭 "stumpy little ..........".😭😭

Reactions: 7
I am disappointed that none of her ‘ats seem to have made the trip of a lifetime . Do you think they didn’t travel well ! 👒 🧳 ✈

• Haha
Question for you for ladies on the topic of sharing… how would you feel if 1 - you were married you weren’t named on the deeds to your house and 2 - you weren’t named in your husbands business on companies house but his mother was…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Question for you for ladies on the topic of sharing… how would you feel if 1 - you were married you weren’t named on the deeds to your house and 2 - you weren’t named in your husbands business on companies house but his mother was…
Depends on what that business was, it might be something I'd want nothing whatsoever to do with regardless of how much money he might make from it😆

I can't believe there might be a single person who follows or watches her and hasn't yet seen that exact same Iconic blusher tutorial (ad!) a hundred times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Now come on Girls, hands up - Who would like to see Loons "go down the slide" avec rats' tails 'n all? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.