Lorna Luxe #29 Sulked in Marbs, hotel didn't deliver, now TrufflePig home & wrecking liver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for the floating Eiffel to appear again, ahhh magic moments 😂

Begging for friends now, come find us we’ll pay for your time 😂

For those wondering this is not her fridge or bedroom, her real bedroom is a tan stained carpet and bedding mess and fridge is growing it’s own vaccines
Hasn't the story of how they met changed? I thought it was actually on a flight?
He must really love her if he married her after a foot rub of those trotters the first date 🤣

ah Paris AGAIN how flipping predicable she's got something not quite right with her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning Ladies. Welcome to a new week and what a joyful start to the week. Yes, you've guessed it..........we've got the promise of a return to gay Pareeee. I am beyond excited. As most of you know, #I yearn for Paris. For me, the Paris trip was the trip to beat all trips. Never have I laughed so much in such a short space of time. For the newbies among us, please do stick around for this trip. It's bound to provide entertainment and LOL's a-plenty. I think that @pink_norris has already nominated the (floating) Eiffel Tower for an appearance. That's got to be top of the list. I think that the Louvre will also be central to the daily outings, & I mean central literally as in, we'll be driven round & round & round it, again, ad infinitum. If they stay at Le Bristol again (it's just down the road from the Presidential Palace, ya know) John may reacquaint himself with the presidential guards - remember, he made friends with them last time - Knew all their names, in fact. Yep, bit like the story of the seven bloody dwarves. We'll have reels to look forward to, and more & more reels. I'm sure y'all will have lots more suggestions for what will be on the Paris agenda. Go ahead, let's have a good old Monday laugh. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is now contradicting herself in the very next sentence… one second she’s heading to London and literally in the next sentence she is there. Tell us the secret of time travel please Loona

Trip to Pareee pending, of course, the question is can she top the monstrous red vinyl hooker leggings she was mincing about Paris in last year?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder whether Loona's gone for a monochromatic look today (see Nicole's post from yesterday). She'll be wanting to look 'chic & put together'.

See #524 from @Ohmydays yesterday.

Reactions: 4
Hasn't the story of how they met changed? I thought it was actually on a flight?
He must really love her if he married her after a foot rub of those trotters the first date 🤣

ah Paris AGAIN how flipping predicable she's got something not quite right with her
I saw this and was thinking the exact same. I was under the impression that they met on one of her trips as he had gone as a cling on with his friend that worked for Virgin and that the friend actually introduced them to one another? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7

I also thought they met on a flight. Am pretty sure that she's said that in the past. I'm sure that one of our intrepid TITs will probably be able to dredge up an old post to that effect. Let's face it, we all know she's not exactly skilled at keeping her stories straight. I also find the thought of a first date 2 hour foot rub a tad creepy.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is now contradicting herself in the very next sentence… one second she’s heading to London and literally in the next sentence she is there. Tell us the secret of time travel please Loona

Trip to Pareee pending, of course, the question is can she top the monstrous red vinyl hooker leggings she was mincing about Paris in last year?
What’s going on with the hair color here? Why is her hair ORANGE?
Also is that line up of handbags supposed to be #goals? What a shallow stupid turd.
Someone in London please go find her! Please!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s going on with the hair color here? Why is her hair ORANGE?
Also is that line up of handbags supposed to be #goals? What a shallow stupid turd.
Someone in London please go find her! Please!!!
Why is her face orange???

And so smoooooth skin must be the 15 plus products she uses, definitely not the filter - definitely not

Vulgar is as vulgar do

ME is the only hotel for freebie then, maybe the other hotels are sick having to boil wash the tan stained sheets

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Just wondering whether Nicole is as vacuous as Loons is - asking on account of the display of bags - vulgarity par excellence. So, so predictable, Cecconi's table with bags & sunnies displayed. I want to scream "Get your bloody bags off the table". Heavens, it's so unhygienic. Then again, for someone who looks as though she needs a darned good wash, I suppose it's academic. What's a bit more bacteria, after all?

• Haha
I also thought they met on a flight. Am pretty sure that she's said that in the past. I'm sure that one of our intrepid TITs will probably be able to dredge up an old post to that effect. Let's face it, we all know she's not exactly skilled at keeping her stories straight. I also find the thought of a first date 2 hour foot rub a tad creepy.
If she had a foot rub in kemptown....that will be the three story marital home we shared. We were divorcing then so we lived on different floors. However, regardless of divorce. It's quite disrespectful to suck odbod hooves whilst wife is in the vicinity. He probably did it whilst I was on a trip....I was an airhostess don't you know....lol...anyway those days were fun but I now work for social care. Skint, but I love it!!

I find this whole relationship funny. It's cemented my thoughts at last regarding old raisin. You guys are THE best therapy. For a lot of my marriage I questioned his desire for spending...but I put it down to me being awkward and ungrateful. I never wanted the expense. All I wanted was a loving home...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Fukk me she’s as dull as ditch water !!!
ME
Cecconis

Where we thinking for the rest of the week ?
Scott’s ?
Chanel?
Prada ?
B V ?
Greggs ?

Doesnt look like she got any balloons this trip though !!! Wonder if they’re gonna have a party oooh I do hope so the last one they held in their private suite was a right hoot 🙄
Hate to quote myself but 🙄🙄 think they think they’re trolling us … 😂😂 pair of twats 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ME
Cecconis

Scott’s ?
Chanel?
Prada ?
B V ?
Greggs ?

Doesnt look like she got any balloons this trip though !!! Wonder if they’re gonna have a party oooh I do hope so the last one they held in their private suite was a right hoot 🙄
BV and balloon, tick and tick; it’s as if they read here 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Wonder what delights are on tomorrow's agenda. Greggs & Diet Coke, trips to Prada/Chanel, lunch at Scotts. Twinning in monochrome for a 'chic, put together' look. Wonder whether she's packed the big bird shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ME
Cecconis

Scott’s ?
Chanel?
Prada ?
B V ?
Greggs ?

You’ve got your balloon 🎈 🤣

Do you wonder if any of her rent-a-mates wish John would just duck off?
I mean what’s with him going everywhere? Why can’t she see her friends by herself ?

I have never had any relationship where my man has involved himself in ALL my social engagements. It’s sooo weird?? I mean, obvs, I’m not a famous celebrity like Lorna, I’m sure John feels that he must be there for security purposes.a lot of people either want Queen baby, or want to be the Queen baby!! ( They actually don’t Lorna, please don’t panic)

Also, whilst I’m here why is she pretending people “ recognise” her.
They don’t. To date we have not had one person EVER tagging or selfy-ing with this pair of freaks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If she had a foot rub in kemptown....that will be the three story marital home we shared. We were divorcing then so we lived on different floors. However, regardless of divorce. It's quite disrespectful to suck odbod hooves whilst wife is in the vicinity. He probably did it whilst I was on a trip....I was an airhostess don't you know....lol...anyway those days were fun but I now work for social care. Skint, but I love it!!

I find this whole relationship funny. It's cemented my thoughts at last regarding old raisin. You guys are THE best therapy. For a lot of my marriage I questioned his desire for spending...but I put it down to me being awkward and ungrateful. I never wanted the expense. All I wanted was a loving home...
Hey @Jasmine you have had me laughing out so bloody loud at "odbod hooves" 😂. Yes, I get what you mean about disrespect in marital home. Didn't know you used to be "crew", I don't recall you mentioning it. Some former crew members can't stop harping on about it, ad nauseam, don'cha know! So glad you get something out of joining us on here. I think we often put other's 'issues' down to ourselves. I also think that 'distance' (that often comes from divorce) can give us a fresh, clearer perspective and allow us to step away & stop taking ownership of those issues. Isn't it a great feeling to be able to say "It wasn't me, after all". That's my take anyway, speaking from personal experience.🥰

P.S. It wouldn't surprise me if Loons posted that knowing that you would read it. Don't forget she follows this thread. She could well have made it up, just like she does with the rest of the bullsh*t that she posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

That last sentence made me really sad so I had to come out of just reading mode to post…as miss trixie said it’s probably total BS and deliberately made up from her (most of her content is!!).

From what I’ve read of you on here, I hope and think you’re much happier without him but it sounds like you’ve had to go through a lot to get to this place. As you say the spending desire is just bizarre and so awkwardly out of touch especially given the last 18 months.

I’d love to know what proportion of the 1.3m followers are bots, how many are true fans and how many are people like us just following in total bafflement (is that a word?!) at these two cretins.

I hope you’re much happier and at peace with it all @Jasmine, you seem very far removed from someone whose priority is lavish spending, showing off and defrauding his wife’s 1.3m followers!

Also seriously who accepts an invitation to go home for a two hour foot rub on a first or second date…I’d be hoofing it straight outta there

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.