Lorna Luxe #29 Sulked in Marbs, hotel didn't deliver, now TrufflePig home & wrecking liver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of things:

todays hiyyyyyyaaaaaa happy Tuesday was the worst yet

her outfit is absolutely bleeping foul. She looks rough as, it’s hilarious that she is an influencer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Couple of things:

todays hiyyyyyyaaaaaa happy Tuesday was the worst yet

her outfit is absolutely bleeping foul. She looks rough as, it’s hilarious that she is an influencer 😂
She looks like a bloody battenberg! Wasn’t yellow and pink Mr Blobby’s colour palette of choice? And get some clothes that actually fit and don’t look like they’ve been swiped from lost property.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck does she look like !
Has she actually looked at herself and thought ‘yep looking good’
Scruffy stumpy little trog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
can’t help but wonder where John is sleeping. Are Lorna and her Nicole sharing ? Does John get the foot end? Or is he being his best house elf and kipping on the sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw this one in real life on Sunday. She looks like a cadaver that’s been handled by an intern. Absolute state.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
can’t help but wonder where John is sleeping. Are Lorna and her Nicole sharing ? Does John get the foot end? Or is he being his best house elf and kipping on the sofa?
I wondered exactly the same thing. Presumably he's tagging along as who's taking the pics? Has the suite got 2 bedrooms, if so one for Loons & Lurch, the other for Nicole. If only one bedroom, ?!?!?!?! Still, if there are 2 bedrooms and it's all 3 of them staying, I think it's a bit odd him tagging along with everything. Still, perhaps he's thinking she'll need a minder, what with her being a widely-followed sleb, she could be mobbed in the streets.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What a weird carry-on.
She looks like a bloody battenberg! Wasn’t yellow and pink Mr Blobby’s colour palette of choice? And get some clothes that actually fit and don’t look like they’ve been swiped from lost property.
Battenberg 😂😂😂 @LittleBirdie you've had me laughing out VERY loud, except a battenberg looks a sight more appealing.
Never met an iron I didn’t like, eh Lorna
Bloody hilarious @Mariamariamariarose 😭😭

Today is definitely LAUGH OUT LOUD Tuesday. You're all on form, Ladies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought she didn’t have Botox etc? She’s just mentioned have injections in her face… 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it’s already been said but ‘What the Fukkety fukk ‘ does she look like 😂😂??
AND
Her skin is dreadful …If that’s what slathering on loads of expensive beauty products does for your skin I’d rather use No 7. !!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.