Lorna Luxe #29 Sulked in Marbs, hotel didn't deliver, now TrufflePig home & wrecking liver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just the 2 of them, not a piece of ITS in sight, she was on the DC he was drinking Margaritas, no balloons 😂 I didn’t say because he kept staring at me and I was worried if I saw them again he would recognise me and link it to the thread but it was a while ago now so hopefully he has forgotten in his old age.
What a perv .. Love it bet Ol Yawna was oblivious sat there on her phone A-blocking thinking she was Queen Baby 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck a doodle doo. I feel sure my auntie carole wore that jumper back in 1984. Bought if off of the Janet Frazer catalogue just in time for Xmas.
Oh wow that’s hideous! Don’t zoom in too far girls.

What a perv .. Love it bet Ol Yawna was oblivious sat there on her phone A-blocking thinking she was Queen Baby 😂😂.
Yeh she was fully engrossed on her phone 🙄 with her empty Chanel 19 slung under the table

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeh she was fully engrossed on her phone 🙄 with her empty Chanel 19 slung under the table
Can’t believe she keeps putting her bags on the floor ! FFS have a bit of respect for these expensive pieces so many would love dearly, but a damned bag hook!

I've just looked closely at this pic - please have a look. WHAT is that dark brown appendage on the opposite side of the table? Is it a body part?!?! 😂Am perplexed 🤔 because he was wearing the denim questionable things in pic in Celine.
it looks like a hairy fake tanned knee - he was wearing trousers in her Celine photo. Time travelling again? Raisin with shorts on?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lornaluxe#30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why the long face Yawna 😂😂. WTF !! Has she done to it !!!! It’s like a mask .. it doesn’t move .. It looks theres no defining shape to it and she can’t show one hint of an expression on it and her horns are back ???

‘investment pieces’ in her Fukkin dreams but it’s was worth sharing again for a laugh 😂😂😂
Her bottom lip shape is so odd in the second photo?!

and the award for the biggest lie ever told in the history of planet earth goes to Loony

610C90B3-835E-49B4-B28D-4CE0D87742C5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.