Lorna Luxe #29 Sulked in Marbs, hotel didn't deliver, now TrufflePig home & wrecking liver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG The Q&A same Ol bloody questions … seriously if you have 1.3m followers surely every Q&A would be filled with hundreds of different questions. BUT NO ! So as the dog sympathy vote isn’t working She’s turning on The we’re both so lovely Couples Goals shite !!!! She’s so Fukkin predictable .. SAME OL SAME OL SAME OL .. oh and Paris here we come AGAIN 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
TITS take cover. Paris is GO. I repeat, Paris (and the deja vu that will follow) is GO.

Could we have a bingo card (pretty please xx)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
TITS take cover. Paris is GO. I repeat, Paris (and the deja vu that will follow) is GO.

Could we have a bingo card (pretty please xx)
I’m waiting for the floating Eiffel to appear again, ahhh magic moments 😂

Begging for friends now, come find us we’ll pay for your time 😂

For those wondering this is not her fridge or bedroom, her real bedroom is a tan stained carpet and bedding mess and fridge is growing it’s own vaccines

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would anyone else feel a little creeped out if a date offered them a 2 hour foot rub on the first date?? Especially with Loonas hog trotters 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m waiting for the floating Eiffel to appear again, ahhh magic moments 😂

Begging for friends now, come find us we’ll pay for your time 😂

For those wondering this is not her fridge or bedroom, her real bedroom is a tan stained carpet and bedding mess and fridge is growing it’s own vaccines
Seriously l thought she was at Cliveden last week with Mum ?

Why does she think this style dress suits her ???? It looks Fukkin shite whatever colour she wears it in !! Horrid horrid horrid maybe she wears it to suit her personality yep you’ve guessed it. HORRID 😂
One min she's in a coat and boots , the next she down the pub in her nightie !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.