Lorna Luxe #29 Sulked in Marbs, hotel didn't deliver, now TrufflePig home & wrecking liver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look out Nicole, Loona wants to give you a hook 😂😂😂 no one wants one of those! also that emerald ring she has on today is so vulgar. My engagement ring is an emerald but its dainty and pretty not like the monstrosity she has (I hope)
Try not to be distracted by the fact she's got an emerald @Whatwereyouthinking - no matter what she has, she manages to cheapen/vulgarise just about everything. NB. That bottom lip.....seems to stop 'short' if you know what I mean. Doesn't seem to 'belong' with the top lip.

Reactions: 1
Try not to be distracted by the fact she's got an emerald @Whatwereyouthinking - no matter what she has, she manages to cheapen/vulgarise just about everything. NB. That bottom lip.....seems to stop 'short' if you know what I mean. Doesn't seem to 'belong' with the top lip.
I have my gran’s engagement ring which is an Art Deco setting of a small square emerald surrounded by diamonds, rather more subtle than that cracker prize 😵💫

It has not prompted me to buy everything in sight that is green

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Yawna not hosting Nicole’s stay, not even a couple of nights, wonder why. Yes that’s right, there’s no room at the 2 bed flat 😂

Back to the London rental then and sitting outside Cecceonis like a couple of brasses for sale
Yeah incoming #gifted Mayfair prozzie flat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s going on here?!?!?!
And the eyes??? What’s happened!!

So Yawna not hosting Nicole’s stay, not even a couple of nights, wonder why. Yes that’s right, there’s no room at the 2 bed flat 😂

Back to the London rental then and sitting outside Cecceonis like a couple of brasses for sale
Her faced looked dead saggy behind the filter today. You could see the lumps and bumps coming through

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the avatar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yes, John romancing the story of their wondrous life to the dog. Of course.

“ and then she cheated on me..spent all the money…refused help for her many issues…”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny how she’s always so eagerly over excited and gushy when she’s got a discount code to ‘share’ . KERCHINGGGG £££££

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Wonder what happened at her pedicure ? Do you think whomever it was actually gagged when she got her trotters out?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
*blotchy red spotty face hoves into view* ‘I think my skin is looking vurry good’ BASED ON WHAT?? ‘I’ve run out of <some spendy lotion potion thing>‘ ie SEND ME SOME MORE FOR FREE 😣😣😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Noticed @balenciagandburgers has been missing. Hope that you're okay Miss Balenciaga - I do hope that you're not languishing in the naughty corner. 👋 ;)

Okay, so I've only just viewed today's stories. Have recently been only watching with hilarious subbies, as cannot tolerate the sound of her voice, therefore have her on permanent a-mute. Appears to be stay-at-home afternoon in garden which was prompted by arrival of gifted picnic basket. Now remember, I'm only reading and not listening. There was talk of him doing a lot of panting, so needed bringing in. Then apparently decision to take him outside for a bit but bring him in in if he starts his panting. My question is this: Boo or John??? 😂 Seriously now, if she's so bereft of content ideas, just do a re-run of the bloody wrap cardi tutorial and be done with it. She's threatened to show us how to put the rat tails in. 😱 Please NO! Anything but that. I don't know what today's drug of choice is (there must surely be one) but she really needs to just STOP. NOW.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.