Lorna Luxe #29 Sulked in Marbs, hotel didn't deliver, now TrufflePig home & wrecking liver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the last thread moved along at the speed of light -- mostly due to lots of newcomers (welcome!) and also the bizarre chapter that was the holiday to Marbella. I thought I'd reminisce about the holiday in picture-book style, rather than writing reams and reams, so hopefully you'll all be able to view the attached files and have a bit of a giggle (make sure you view them in order).

Let's just say it's a "3D updated version" of the update -- much like the "3D updated" outfit we were promised but never shown...

I'll let you take it from here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, the last thread moved along at the speed of light -- mostly due to lots of newcomers (welcome!) and also the bizarre chapter that was the holiday to Marbella. I thought I'd reminisce about the holiday in picture-book style, rather than writing reams and reams, so hopefully you'll all be able to view the attached files and have a bit of a giggle (make sure you view them in order).

Let's just say it's a "3D updated version" of the update -- much like the "3D updated" outfit we were promised but never shown...

I CANT OPEN THEM 😩😩😩

Reactions: 1
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: thank you @RaspberryCheesecake that was hilarious

I'll take 0.5 points for the use of half my thread title YAY 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Can I just say if Cote are not serving food outside why was the table laid out with knives/forks and a portion olives. More deceiving going on.

Reactions: 14
I CANT OPEN THEM 😩😩😩
Have tried to save them in another format but that won't work either. Serves me right for trying to be clever... I'll do a proper written recap next time, I promise! I'm off to the naughty step... :(

@Ohmydays Uploaded now as a load of still screenshots (rather than animated GIFs) so that you can at least get the idea... :) Anyone who can't open the GIFs can try these. Apologies again!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve thought this before but, how does she look so different in the wedding photos? Like she literally looks like a completely different person! I know it was a few years ago but this is more than just age.
You wouldn’t know it was her!

Brilliant 😂😂

I can’t believe I’m from the same part of London as OMR 😭

And lol, she was asked about things to do, and all she can offer is places to eat and drink because she’s a lazy cow who never leaves the hotel unless it’s to stuff her face and get pissed. I can’t image going on holiday and not exploring. If that person was after some culture, she asked the wrong person 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve thought this before but, how does she look so different in the wedding photos? Like she literally looks like a completely different person! I know it was a few years ago but this is more than just age.
Fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was slimmer and it was before fillers and rats tails.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I’ve been awol TItties. Had various commitments and family birthday etc! I’ve missed the whole last 4 pages of the old thread. 😭

Thank you to @RaspberryCheesecake for the fabulous thread summary as usual. Hopefully now she’s back doing duck all, this thread won’t move as quickly. It’s only when she’s on holiday that she seems to go totally kinetic with her absurdities.

• Haha
Have tried to save them in another format but that won't work either. Serves me right for trying to be clever... I'll do a proper written recap next time, I promise! I'm off to the naughty step... :(

@Ohmydays Uploaded now as a load of still screenshots (rather than animated GIFs) so that you can at least get the idea... :) Anyone who can't open the GIFs can try these. Apologies again!
Ahhhhh. Love em Thanks @RaspberryCheesecake

Brilliant 😂😂

I can’t believe I’m from the same part of London as OMR 😭

And lol, she was asked about things to do, and all she can offer is places to eat and drink because she’s a lazy cow who never leaves the hotel unless it’s to stuff her face and get pissed. I can’t image going on holiday and not exploring. If that person was after some culture, she asked the wrong person 😂
One year on and She’s on repeat asking same Ol questions again !!!! @MadameS and she still can’t get it right !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Relative newbie with a couple of catty comments already… can someone fill me in on what OMR stands for please (I get it’s the sugar daddy though)? I’ve so far come up with “Only Man Riveted”, “Order More Rosé”, “Ooh Money, Randy!” and “Old Man Rich” 😂

Also, what the eff do you think they actually talk about? I imagine she has no idea what he actually does for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.