Lorna Luxe #25 L4 IAR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be at home bored since she’s doing a Q&A.
She's probably going to trot out the same old self-asked questions she usually does:
What's the sizing like in your new collec-shun?
What's the price range of your new collec-shun?
Where did you get your inspiration from for your new collec-shun? (That one's easy. Answer = AliExpress).
Did you meet any famous people when you were crew? NB: These questions vary in content but inevitably centre around her crew days. Occasional reference to Richard Branson occurs. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching Worlds Most Expensive Hotels on C5 and they’ve got Bonnie Bint on as a commentator. Her Instagram photos are seriously edited, she looks so different!

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand the constant finger tapping on her face when she’s blending. I don’t know why, it just drives me mad. It makes me want to throw my phone across the room. I get such a visceral reaction to it. She must be stopped.

• Haha
I can’t stand the constant finger tapping on her face when she’s blending. I don’t know why, it just drives me mad. It makes me want to throw my phone across the room. I get such a visceral reaction to it. She must be stopped.
I just think about how disgusting her fingers are and what that’s gonna do to her face

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She must be at home bored since she’s doing a Q&A.
Funny how nearly all the questions are about her new dump !!!! Is she so boring that people actually realise she has no life so there’s no point in asking her anything else ????
No there are no people asking the questions she’s asking them herself .. Fukkin Billy no mates .

Reactions: 5
God so sick of her flammable crap. Hopefully some time before we get to Act 3007 the world will let out a collective YAWN big enough to inflate her pouffy sleeves and carry her off to Mars 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watching Worlds Most Expensive Hotels on C5 and they’ve got Bonnie Bint on as a commentator. Her Instagram photos are seriously edited, she looks so different!
How she got that gig is a mystery her whole Insta is truly horrific, a 10 year old could do better. Another billboard

Yawna being a bit quiet photoshopping pictures must be taking longer these days with her paranoia 😂

• Haha
Yawna could easily move out of her flat on her ITS earnings then ?????? but where would the fun in that be she’d rather fill her grid bragging about her weekly designer bag purchases .. look at me look at me
Hi everyone. This has really opened my eyes the amount of money the ITS junk takes in! I am speechless.

Reactions: 12
I followed for a couple of years before I was a-blocked, but can’t for the life of me remember what on earth she used to post before ITS! that and GRWM is all she does now😴

Reactions: 4
13 is a great age for a dog .. think she’ll be lucky if she thinks he’s got another 5 years though . Why would you put a 13 year old dog through an anaesthetic and WHY are you asking Followers for their advice when the VET has told you theirs ... Fukkin moron Pics for the a-blocked

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I followed for a couple of years before I was a-blocked, but can’t for the life of me remember what on earth she used to post before ITS! that and GRWM is all she does now😴

This is true, she had a blog that hasn't been updated in years and she was out and about with friends more - where are they???

I know the last year we've been in lockdown but her content has really gone to trailer trash since ITS have worked with her. And doing that terrible Breaking Fashion show with ITS was the worse decision she has ever made, good for us as we really saw her for what she is and we gained more followers here as the viewers could not believe the deceit she was throwing at us all.

She may have gained her 1m followers but most of them are wannabe influenzers, another bunch just comment for their own engagement purposes and don't give a tosh, another bunch have no sense, massive load are fake, rest probably don't even watch her and just can't be arsed to unfollow

Yawna could easily move out of her flat on her ITS earnings then ?????? but where would the fun in that be she’d rather fill her grid bragging about her weekly designer bag purchases .. look at me look at me
She could definitely afford to live elsewhere but the raisin doesn’t want to leave his wooden box does he. Although with all this Boo business coming up again and again I can see her killing him off and using it as an excuse to up sticks.

• Sad
She's obviously using Boo as a tool in her attention-seeking; garners engagement and sympathy. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she has already 'let him go' (poor neglected little thing, bless him) and she's posting all this crap on her stories as a way of seeking validation for a decision that she may well have already taken. She's such an obsessive liar, does not post in real time, who knows. I know that I automatically tend to err towards disbelieving anything that comes out of her mouth.
Have been particularly nauseated by her stores; poor little Boo......anyway onto my make-up/my collection blah blah. Truly disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.