Lorna Luxe #25 L4 IAR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C861956A-2C5A-4944-88DA-B05105A431CE.jpeg

“On Wednesdays we wear pink” Lorna it’s a quote from mean girls. You might know that if you watched anything but miss marple and that guff on sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow that looks like a comfortable frock !!! Sit down and the shoulders would slide off , your tits would fall out . And that awful hemline stuff would rise up ... NICE comes to mind ....
but all this bullshit and ugly clothes have been forgotten by the Fawnas it’s all about the £4000 giveaway ..
We love Lorna she’s so generous
We love Lorna she’s so relatable
We love Lorna she’s a huN
We love Lorna she’s couples goals
Fukkin blah blah blah 😡😡😡👀
How many extra followers does 4K give you ??? And I’m assuming you can put it through the accounts for some tax free reason !!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh she’s back on the pre records. No mention of the dog, flogging Superdry dresses that don’t crease but clearly looked as creased as a pigs arse 🐷

And your stomach sticks out because it’s bloated from wino, not because you have no tits.

Does that mean if you have a cracking pair you automatically get a flat stomach 😂😂

The tit she comes out with. Enjoy the compared shots, streeeeetttttcccchhhhiingggg those legs 😂
her legs do look skinny for someone with a size 12 😂

Lorna saying AlJazeera is unbiased is probably the dumbest thing she said to date. Stick to plastic landfill clothes Lorna, politics isn’t for you

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Lorna saying AlJazeera is unbiased is probably the dumbest thing she said to date. Stick to plastic landfill clothes Lorna, politics isn’t for you

She's the last person to talk about unbiased media when she lies, twist the truth and removes any comments that don't meet her approval from her feeds.

Where's your unbiased stories and truth Yawna?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

She is such a coin bleep sucking on Skys media cock... surprised she didn't tag them for more Sky Q work

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m seeing a theme here. Lebanon and Palestine are the only two major news events I’ve ever seen her mention and we don’t include BLM because she knows she would have had the arse ripped out of her if she didn’t acknowledge it.

Are we not still waiting for her to acknowledge the pandemic?

Reactions: 12
Laughing because when she doesn’t mention stuff everyone has a go, but then she gets slagged off for saying something 😂

Reactions: 2
Either Yawna hasn’t been following the given advice when it comes to taking care of freshly microbladed brows, or she lied about having them done. But they look tit - so patchy! Also, is that tit on her middle finger? 😂
The scabs would be coming off about now so they do look patchy but it’s hard to even tell what’s there and what’s not because of the filter

Reactions: 4
The scabs would be coming off about now so they do look patchy but it’s hard to even tell what’s there and what’s not because of the filter
Possibly, but mine never looked like that. Hers look so faded 😳

Reactions: 1
Definitely need to be flat chested for this collection (that’s me out 🙆🏼‍♀️), I have to say I do like her collections sometimes but really not a fan of these shapes 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Possibly, but mine never looked like that. Hers look so faded 😳
Well the lady did do them very quickly for her because Queen Baby told her she was in a rush. So I guess that’s what you get when you rush something that takes time 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.