Lorna Luxe #25 L4 IAR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no .. It’s raining for Yawnas photo shoot .. and there’s 3 more things that need shooting ... I hope they don’t shrink !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no .. It’s raining for Yawnas photo shoot .. and there’s 3 more things that need shooting ... I hope they don’t shrink !!!
Someone needs to tell her there is this thing called ‘weather forecasts’

Although this is the woman who thinks bank holidays are only for banks so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone give her a wash, that is like a tube of slap. Code8 she’s making you look a fool, I don’t want the Oompah look 😂
Haaa, just came on to post these pics but you got there before me, the state of her! The colour change between each story gave me a proper fright.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My (literal) laugh out loud moment this morning was when she said she wanted to look natural. 😂 😂 Expect that involves only blathering 15 layers of product onto skin as opposed to the usual 35.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOLLING my arse off at the latest reel... witch got a couple of things right, she's toxic and id throw her cheap tatty clothes on the ground too..
WTF ... she ‘reely is rubbish at reels 😂😂😂. Those outfits are Fukkin toxic ..

That reel is standard Lorna! HORRENDOUS!
Oh to have witnessed the making of that.

waddling around london in a long nightie, doesn’t have quite the same impact as sitting on a rock in Santorini.

Just awful. All of it. I’m so embarrassed by proxy.

Edit that gut out Lorna!
I can feel the cheap school shirt material on my skin now and the clamminess of it on a hot day ... vile
Shame it’s not lined it would have been so luxe .. said no one ever !!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That reel is standard Lorna! HORRENDOUS!
Oh to have witnessed the making of that.

waddling around london in a long nightie, doesn’t have quite the same impact as sitting on a rock in Santorini.

Just awful. All of it. I’m so embarrassed by proxy.

Edit that gut out Lorna!
She might be pregnant 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.