Lorna Luxe #25 L4 IAR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either Yawna hasn’t been following the given advice when it comes to taking care of freshly microbladed brows, or she lied about having them done. But they look tit - so patchy! Also, is that tit on her middle finger? 😂
thats a burn from the curling tongs ! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Either Yawna hasn’t been following the given advice when it comes to taking care of freshly microbladed brows, or she lied about having them done. But they look tit - so patchy! Also, is that tit on her middle finger? 😂
No mine looked like that after I had them done. They look really dark at first then gross and faded and scabby and then they go to the proper colour. Let’s see how these fuckers turn out. Never heard of wearing a bleeping visor before. Ever. I was told to wash the area gently and keep it clean to NOT get an infection. But not washing is right up Loonie Toons alley.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey hi dislike her so much. Talks about Boo for seven seconds then on to her next kickback. She’s such a witch. “Hiya so sad about boo here’s a big fat fugly smile because I truly don’t care and I’m more focussed on you all buying some tit I don’t know how to apply because then I get some money out of it!”

also anyone catch our new word “ombrah” stupid bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Sorry forgot you are a-blocked .. these are her 1st 3 stories today .. so she got over the vets visit pretty quickly ... me me me me
Thank you @Ohmydays that poor dog, scared of losing him, warrants a brief mention before the all important GRWM🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Sorry forgot you are a-blocked .. these are her 1st 3 stories today .. so she got over the vets visit pretty quickly ... me me me me
I haven’t been here for a while and don’t follow Lorna anymore but I kind of like the artwork? What was the story behind it?

Who’s got the bingo card this is definitely on it !!
Im doubting if I should suggest “highly flammable” or “my big fat gypsy wedding”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god. An “ ask me anything”
Opportunity for lorna to post pictures of herself that she loves... ( and BRAG!)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh god. An “ ask me anything”
Opportunity for lorna to post pictures of herself that she loves... ( and BRAG!)
You can just imagine the trotter stamping that is going on as she can’t bog off abroad to any of her the three places they go to on repeat. You just know the she’s got OM starching and rolling up her mile-wide comedy hat collection in readiness

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a load of bollox As if she’s ever got her phone out of her hand.! Oh and dishing out the Yawna therapy advise
She’s said this answer before as well .. same Ol same Ol shite !
Switch your phone off and text your mates? CANT HAPPEN.
Haven’t seen her but the night is young.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.