Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
RaspberryCheesecake here, reporting live yesterday last week tomorrow next week whenever from Horsham Heights The Lanesborough Hotel Scotts Chanel Bond Street wherever.

Thank you to @Ohmydays for the fabulous thread title!

April started off relatively quietly with Yawna pretending to be Audrey Hepburn and taking the dog for a drive in the car, to celebrate the fact that the dog has been her best friend for years. The Hepburn-esque charade was followed by a hair mask, which looked rather like John had become overexcited about something (don't worry John; these things can happen when you get older). She then announced that they had commissioned a piece of artwork for the bare wall in the museum room. Almost four weeks have passed and we're all still waiting with bated breath. Please cast your votes in the poll above if you think you know what it might be.

Running low on things to post about one day, Lorna dug out a picture of herself which she had only posted a couple of weeks previously, except she photoshopped a different nail colour to make it look like a new photo. However, things were about to get exciting, as she had a new collection to launch on In The Style, most of which consisted of flouncy, florally, powder blue dresses and blouses. She and John went and did a little day-trip to London so that she could make the clothing look better by standing next to some white-washed Georgian houses in Notting Hill. Upon deciding that the pretty Georgian houses were adding no value at all to her range, she headed into the Mayfair area of London and got John to take some photos of her posing in front of a DHL van. Much better. Totally added a real sense of class. One lady bought the powder blue smock dress thing (possibly inspired by the DHL van), and was horrified to discover the hem was plastic, and the stripes in the fabric were crooked, and there were loose threads everywhere, and it was entirely transparent. She was even more disappointed when she did an honest review on her Insta page and subsequently got blocked from seeing Yawna's stories. Yawna, meanwhile, took the nice lady's money and went to Chanel and treated herself to Some More Stuff That She Doesn't Already Have.

Ewe know what happened next? John pulled the wool over her eyes and surprised her with a sheepish gift. We all flocked to the museum room (virtually, obvs.) to see what it was, and were thrilled to see that John had been fleeced of a few hundred (thousand?) pounds for a life-sized sheep. (Sorry, I'll stop with the puns). The first thing Yawna did was take a picture of herself straddling it. It was a seriously baaaaa-d image (sorry).

On the 16th of April, Yawna had a meeting in London. That's because she's Very Important, and Very Busy, and has lots of Important Meetings and Stuff. John "pulled a blinder" and booked them into a 5-star hotel "for the night". What that sentence actually meant was "We have been given a two-week free stay at the Lanesborough Hotel even though hotels aren't legally allowed to be open yet unless you are homeless but I am a Very Important and Famous Influencer and I can do what I like and how else am I suppposed to take pretty photos of myself and what do you mean I have a dog to look after? What dog?"

Having posted a photo of herself lounging in a Lanesborough Hotel bathrobe and asking the Fawnas if they'd like a grand tour, she hurriedly took the photo down less than half an hour later. Must be that guilty conscience she has. Whilst in London, she was lucky enough to get a hair appointment for a "colour, cut and blowdry", although she's not actually shown us the new haircut/colour yet, because in all the photos we've seen of her, she is still clipping in the rats tails. She also had an appointment (sorry, a 'meeting') at Phillip Kingsley, who must have been thrilled with her new virgin rats. On the day of her purported hair appointment, she lunched with Bonnie Bint (OMR tagged along, saddo that he is, obvs.), and Bonnie derived great pleasure in filming her best friend looking very uncomfortable in front of the unfiltered lens. We salute you, Bonnie.

Cecconis, meanwhile, appears to have been given the old heave-ho in favour of Scotts. There has been a lot of shopping in London, and Very Important Meetings, and more shopping, and drinking wine, and Very Important Photo Shoots -- but, thank the Lord for small mercies, Yawna managed to find time in her busy schedule to sit in front of a terracotta-coloured wall and do a 24-minute skincare and makeup tutorial. The less said about that the better. It's here for anyone who really wants to see it.

April can be a bit of a quiet month, so we all got VIP invitations to John and Yawna's Special Time Travel Machine, which yanked us from here to there to London to Horsham, last week, next week, and yesterday. A fun time was had by all, especially when @Its_Me found the Luxemobile parked outside the Lanesborough on an evening that the L4 IARS were pretending to be in Horsham with Boo and Belle.

I'll sign off now and let the TITS take it from here, but let's not forget all the new words we've learned:

Synch -- To be in time with something and to make two things operate simultaneously, OR to filter your waist so it looks smaller
Rutch -- To move with a crunching or shuffling noise (Merriam Webster dictionary) OR the decorative frills and pleats on fabric
Broiderie -- (bear with me, I'm still trying to find a definition for this...)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Its_Me

VIP Member
I feel like messaging that hairdresser she supposedly went to saying I’ve an appointment with you but Lorna Luxe has laid claim that you’ve done her hair and I don’t want to look like this, please confirm.
Yours sincerely,
Concerned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Honeybee88

@Ohmydays you have inspired me to create an A-Z of Lorna Luxe 😂

A.. Ablutes, or A-blocks, or AliExpress
B.. Bullshits daily
C... COVID rule breaker
D .. Did the dirty with someone who wasn’t her husband!
E.. Extensions made of rats tails
F .. Filters and fillers!
G.. GoooodMorningHowAreYouAllDoing TodayWhatTimeIsItJohn ILookQuitePrettyDontI
H.. Horsham Heights (aka her 2 bed flat)
I.. INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAYS 4 FOLLOWERS
J.. Just bobbing on...
K.. Keeps ripping off small businesses (Terry-towel-gate) / designers
L.. Lies constantly
M.. Master of deception
N.. Nails are a disgrace
O.. OAP husband
P.. Photoshops the Eiffel Tower into photos
Q.. Q&As are questions she’s asked herself
R.. Removes any negative comments
S.. “Size up” / Smoke and mirrors
T.. Tigerbread fake tan / Touch night
U.. Unsustainable / ugly “collections” with InTheStyle
V... VURRRRY (insert adjective here)
W... Wannabe rich girl/ Carrie Bradshaw
X... eX-Virgin cabin crew (this was the pinnacle of her life)
Y... Yawna (is her nickname...)
Z... zzzzzZzzZzzzzz!!!! (...because she sends us to sleep with the same shite every day)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Its_Me

VIP Member
I hope she remembered to mention Johns got a day off because he works in a bank for Mondays pre record

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

pink_norris

VIP Member
For records and those that want to return InTheShite faulty items, use this email/letter template below to get a free returns label.

You are covered under The Consumer Rights Act 2015 - goods be as described or satisfactory quality, fit for purpose. ITS send you faulty items they then broke this contract with you.

Don't let them bully you into paying for your return, challenge them using the wording below and keep challenging them using your Consumer Rights :)

[Your address and contact number]
[Company/supplier's address]

[Date]

Dear Sir/Madam,

Reference: [order number]

On [date], I placed an order for a [item] and it was delivered by you on [date].

I have discovered that the [item] has the following problem: [give details].

The Consumer Rights Act 2015 makes it an implied term of the contract that goods be as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose.

Any returns policy that says I have to cover the cost of returning items must only relate to the situation where I change my mind about the item ordered and not where there is a problem with the item.

I should not lose out financially as a result of your breach of contract and accordingly all costs of returning the item should be met by you.

I also require you to confirm whether you will arrange for [the item] to be collected or will reimburse me for the cost of returning it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
[Your name]

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Its_Me

VIP Member
What a fucking dilemma not knowing whether to wear your hair on the plane or pack it away 🤯

Happy Bank holiday weekend everyone, only those of you who work in banks of course x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I don’t even care that she edits her photos. I care that she sells total SHIT AliExpress wannabe designer knockoffs, lies constantly, promotes anything that gets her a pay check, calls
herself luxe just because she married a Grampa who buys her bags, a blocks anyone who asks her honest questions or questions her dishonesty, sucks dicks at applying any and all makeup/skincare/hairstyles and acts like she’s a fucking beauty guru, smiles like a friendly freak on camera but really is just trying to stick to an imagine she’s portraying when in reality her DM replies are lifeless, unbothered bullshit (unless she removes/blocks you and doesn’t reply at all), has zero gratitude for anyone who purchases her absolute garbage ITS collections crap she wouldn’t be caught dead buying herself, and lastly takes care of a god damn overpriced plastic SHEEP better than her poor little dirty dying dog. How does she still have all these fucking followers who don’t see through her?! It took me less than 3 weeks after following her to develop serious suspicions and google “Lorna Luxe Fake” and find you lot. SO GLAD I DID.
Well said and I totally agree with it all.
BUT
I care that she edits her photos . For someone that likes to bang the drum about her eating disorder I thinks it’s disgusting that she’s editing herself to half her size to make her look slimmer in her photos. She’s a Fukkin fake deceitful phoney and she should be ashamed of how she portrays herself to her 1M followers most of which are young impressionable Fawna Fukkin wannabes ..

• Heart
Reactions: 20

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
View attachment 553471

She looks like she's forgotten to snip the bits of thin ribbon off that some clothes have to keep them on the hangers. I always have a secret smirk when I see someone with a thin ribbon on show running along the top of their jumper at the back, but this is a whole other level. Why tie it there at the front? It makes her neck look shorter on top of looking ridic.
Wonder who’s taking the photo given she didn’t want to wake John?

Which TIT is that ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
Hi - long time lurker here! The MAC collab has pushed me over the edge...

Two things are bugging me - one why wouldnt you insist they use your logo’ed name on the items rather than a strange signature font that is illegible. Thats her brand surely?

AND two - all the bloggers she is sharing on her stories have clearly all been gifted the sets but most of them arent declaring or just have #gifted on one slide so she can easily share a different one. The ASA have been v clear - needs to be #AD very clearly on all images.

Man, it grinds my gears how misleading it is. They havent spent £75 on the set but will influence some hard-up person to spend their money on it. I actually cant believe MAC have done this!!! As someone in the industry, the PR spend looks big to make this look appealing. They would of paid for thise stories in grazia & Hello too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19