Lorna Luxe #25 L4 IAR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even care that she edits her photos. I care that she sells total tit AliExpress wannabe designer knockoffs, lies constantly, promotes anything that gets her a pay check, calls
herself luxe just because she married a Grampa who buys her bags, a blocks anyone who asks her honest questions or questions her dishonesty, sucks dicks at applying any and all makeup/skincare/hairstyles and acts like she’s a bleeping beauty guru, smiles like a friendly freak on camera but really is just trying to stick to an imagine she’s portraying when in reality her DM replies are lifeless, unbothered bullshit (unless she removes/blocks you and doesn’t reply at all), has zero gratitude for anyone who purchases her absolute garbage ITS collections crap she wouldn’t be caught dead buying herself, and lastly takes care of a god damn overpriced plastic SHEEP better than her poor little dirty dying dog. How does she still have all these bleeping followers who don’t see through her?! It took me less than 3 weeks after following her to develop serious suspicions and google “Lorna Luxe Fake” and find you lot. SO GLAD I DID.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t even care that she edits her photos. I care that she sells total tit AliExpress wannabe designer knockoffs, lies constantly, promotes anything that gets her a pay check, calls
herself luxe just because she married a Grampa who buys her bags, a blocks anyone who asks her honest questions or questions her dishonesty, sucks dicks at applying any and all makeup/skincare/hairstyles and acts like she’s a bleeping beauty guru, smiles like a friendly freak on camera but really is just trying to stick to an imagine she’s portraying when in reality her DM replies are lifeless, unbothered bullshit (unless she removes/blocks you and doesn’t reply at all), has zero gratitude for anyone who purchases her absolute garbage ITS collections crap she wouldn’t be caught dead buying herself, and lastly takes care of a god damn overpriced plastic SHEEP better than her poor little dirty dying dog. How does she still have all these bleeping followers who don’t see through her?! It took me less than 3 weeks after following her to develop serious suspicions and google “Lorna Luxe Fake” and find you lot. SO GLAD I DID.
Well said and I totally agree with it all.
BUT
I care that she edits her photos . For someone that likes to bang the drum about her eating disorder I thinks it’s disgusting that she’s editing herself to half her size to make her look slimmer in her photos. She’s a Fukkin fake deceitful phoney and she should be ashamed of how she portrays herself to her 1M followers most of which are young impressionable Fawna Fukkin wannabes ..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh she’s back on the pre records. No mention of the dog, flogging Superdry dresses that don’t crease but clearly looked as creased as a pigs arse 🐷

And your stomach sticks out because it’s bloated from wino, not because you have no tits.

Does that mean if you have a cracking pair you automatically get a flat stomach 😂😂

The tit she comes out with. Enjoy the compared shots, streeeeetttttcccchhhhiingggg those legs 😂
will you be publishing an é-book with all these comparison shots Pinky?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
God she infuriates me 😡😡😡. What to wear on her ‘Date night’ with the Raisin ???? Er hello. We’re still on the roadmap out of the PANDEMIC. so all DATE NIGHTS are outdoors love , it’s cold , it’s rainy she’s not fooling anyone by saying she’s actually wearing that !! Just pics to get her money off the brand that sent it ...plus ... she looks so uncomfortable wearing that dress she’s gotta have a Chanel hanging off her money grabbing arm to boost her confidence .. #Superdry need to know they made a big mistake choosing her ...

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Yep, halfway up her face in place of blusher, to make herself look ever-so-p-r-e-t-t-y.

Reactions: 6
I saw this morning, funny how she never gets included in the designer PR rounds. She must be on their dart board walls.
probably because she makes it known that she gets OM to chuck it in the cellar and forget about it then gives it away to her fawnas when she needs a follower boost..

Reactions: 7
How the fuckety duck has she done her hair, looked in the mirror and gone “niiiiiiice, I’m gonna go on camera” absolute riot
It’s Little Bo Peep! Has she used my mums Braun Independent Gas powered hair tongs off of 1987?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So this next collection will provide the Fawnas with a whole new wardrobe of Nursery Rhyme inspired pink tit that definitely will not bring any boys to any yards.
Cannot wait.

She’s bound to tell us what she did use, dyson #ad coming up. I would drop her instantly if I were them.
I can imagine that “ everyone is asking about my hair”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.