Lorna Luxe #25 L4 IAR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t post here much and tend towards the lurking side, but had to come and tell you about the dream I had last night 😂

We were all standing outside Cecconis wearing Yawna “wigs” waiting for them to come waddling up the road, the look on their faces was priceless.
Then all the TITS went to get a drink together (NOT pissing angel with an ice cube).

Small but it made me laugh this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t post here much and tend towards the lurking side, but had to come and tell you about the dream I had last night 😂

We were all standing outside Cecconis wearing Yawna “wigs” waiting for them to come waddling up the road, the look on their faces was priceless.
Then all the TITS went to get a drink together (NOT pissing angel with an ice cube).

Small but it made me laugh this morning!
Haha I have have dreamt about her too. Terrifying. I still think a Lorna-themed Halloween party would be amazing, the secret password is EYAAAA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually had tears rolling down my cheeks as she waddled out in another weird black doublet and hose type outfit, each worse than the one before :ROFLMAO:

She looks like one of those manky crows that you see in the street pecking at a pool of random vomit
Favourite comment of 2021! She looks like a crow pecking at a pool of random vomit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning TiTs well she has surpassed herself on the wacked out witching hour look.

Keep going Yawna you look and sound ridiculous, you know these are crap and still insist on flogging it
How the hell as no one called her out yet on her photoshopping with 1.3 million followers? Surely on a slow news day someone would do a story on her, I mean she clearly doesn't look the same person! This must be the worse drop yet. How would anyone who uses the word 'Luxe' have any connection to this sheer garbage? 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her followers do call her out but she goes on a massive a-block, deletes all even slightly negative comments. Then Frizzy goes all tamponic cause profits are being knocked

The only people that comment on her grids are wannabes influencers

Who buys this shite, we can safely say crazy people with absolutely no sense of style

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s completely insane, did she not speak to the vet when she supposedly took him last time?!
Thinks she knows everything but takes dog advice from randoms on Instagram 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think Boo might be 💀?? I feel like she’s making up an illness so that she can pretend he died of that rather than what he probably died of- neglect!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Does anyone else think Boo might be 💀?? I feel like she’s making up an illness so that she can pretend he died of that rather than what he probably died of- neglect!!
She only ever mentions Boo to get attention and for the sympathy vote !! Takes the heat off her latest hideous dump outfits !!!! She’s a Fukkin twit !!

She’s completely insane, did she not speak to the vet when she supposedly took him last time?!
Thinks she knows everything but takes dog advice from randoms on Instagram 😂
Watch out for the vet visit sitting in the car chat .. it’s been a while !!

Oh FFS, the dog is old! My 14 year-old Labrador also started bumping into the furniture when she started getting old and unsteady. She also went deaf. Granted, it doesn't happen to every single old dog, but it's also not uncommon either, and certainly doesn't require blood tests (if she calls them "bloods" one more time I think I might have to stick forks in my own eyes). She truly is the thickest dog-owner on the planet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She is and vets always have appt on the day, if he was mine I’d get him in first available regardless of work.

And the worse is to start moving furniture around to disorient him, he knows where everything is instinctively

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She is DESPERATE to find an excuse to put Boo to sleep so she can free herself from it's furry burden...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She is and vets always have appt on the day, if he was mine I’d get him in first available regardless of work.

And the worse is to start moving furniture around to disorient him, he knows where everything is instinctively
I’ve just seen that the appointment isn’t until Thursday 😱😱. TBF. I don’t know if Yawna actually knows the days of the week with some of this verbal deceit she’s been posting lately

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s back on the pre records. No mention of the dog, flogging Superdry dresses that don’t crease but clearly looked as creased as a pigs arse 🐷

And your stomach sticks out because it’s bloated from wino, not because you have no tits.

Does that mean if you have a cracking pair you automatically get a flat stomach 😂😂

The tit she comes out with. Enjoy the compared shots, streeeeetttttcccchhhhiingggg those legs 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.