Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you film yourself squinting in the sunlight does she think it makes her look good ... It’s horrific . And as for the editing on that POSED shot .. fake as fukk Yawna just like your raffle draw and yet another act of kindness give away .. Gotta keep those followers up somehow as us TITS like to say 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Still trying to sell the augustinus bader face oil at £180 quid a pop - despite having a face greasier looking than a chip shop saveloy sausage.

Also made me snort that the other week her buddy Hirons basically put the brand Bader in the bin, along with Dior and Rodial.
I got the oil in the advent calendar that I paid for out of my own money and I can’t honestly say it’s £180 worth, it smells horrible.

Reactions: 5
We need some thread tittles titties!
What were the key twatty behaviours of this last month ? I’m so fucked from homeschooling I can’t think straight.

Reactions: 4
Lorna Luxe #22 Another day another giveaway but what was happening on the driveway?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lorna Luxe #22 Still a liar face like a chip fryer. Dodgy raffle and a reel that will baffle !!

It’s dump.giveaways.new Chanel.GRWM.Charity sale . Raffle . Wedding photos. Virgin photos Pirate and chav look. New chairs. Still shilling hair and teeth . More Discount codes . Car Park and lift pics oily face . Few of the Last thread activities sorry I got bored so not all of them 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s talking to us again re her chip fryer face. 👏
I don’t know if it’s the lights or the oil but she looks as rough as a badgers arse!! Who would let that face promote beauty products . Don’t rush out and buy the teeth whitener she’s been shilling all you need is a red lipstick according to Yawna .

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She’s talking to us again re her chip fryer face. 👏
I don’t know if it’s the lights or the oil but she looks as rough as a badgers arse!! Who would let that face promote beauty products . Don’t rush out and buy the teeth whitener she’s been shilling all you need is a red lipstick according to Yawna .
Tbh the louboutin make up looks a hell of a lot better than previous make up demos. I’m pretty sure her issue is she uses far too much oil you literally need a micro drop, and she always puts it on last which means it can’t sink into her skin as she’s got her moisturiser acting as a barrier to it x

Reactions: 2
What does it even mean 😂
When/why would you ever need to “moodboard” roses?! My mum would call her a freak on a leash 😂
Such an empty vessel of a life and soul.
The snapshot was from the last seven days but the roses were all posted 12 hours ago!!!
Honestly, its like the drip drip drip of a breakdown...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.