Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a Fukkin twit isn’t she !! Only mentions boyfriends in her ideas for buying the mascara does she think is it only her husband that buy presents .
Her horrible spider leg lashes are not inspiring me to spend over £60 (with delivery) on a mascara!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She puts me in mind of a Bavarian beer waitress in this get-up. What next......Lederhosen?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same flowers.....so lorna says she's a mate..even though she's never mentioned this mate before..and the mate calls her a client..
I call it free gifts in return for advertising to her 1.3 million followers...but lorna calls mates rates
Agreed, I call bullshit on her saying it’s a mate. When you look at someone’s Instagram profile in your browser instead of the app, the people they are following come up in order of when they were followed. So as you can see, her “mate’s” balloon Instagram was the most recent account she followed.... and the last time she followed someone was yesterday.... some friend.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She can’t be serious with this ‘outfit’ is it based on the Loewe belt ? 😱 OMG It’s like a Russian hooker milk maid outfit.. my OH would laugh his ‘designer socks’ off if I wore that...
She’s trying to act all girly with pink roses and balloons then dresses up like a hooker ??
maybe’Touch night’ can only be achieved with role play a chance for the Raisin to wear his tracksuit +cap ..
😱😱😱.
hope she bought him some socks as a surprise .. 😂😂😂
I’m signing off for the night .. I’m batch cookin now cos I’ve got quite a few volunteering shifts next week ..
Tonight’s all about ... our fajitas , masked singer and the Voice .me in my Pj’s other half in his boxers and t shirt ..
admiring the beautiful daffodils OH bought me each one opening Hour by hour £1 a bunch
He bought me 5 .. ❤ He’s a keeper ..
gotta go mash my potatoes now
‘HAPPY VALENTINES’
😂😂😂😂. what a load of Fukkin corporate money making bollox Valentine’s Day is .. ..
No disrespect if you love it ..
Each to their own .. ..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg those #gifted balloon arches are surely the preserve of thirsty love island morons and geordie shore freaks non? How amazingly nafferroo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What the tuck have i missed? Why is she dressed as a mucky French maid ? What are the balloons for ? Has she birthed another bag?
Ive been awol - ball deep in Lydia’s thread. ( there are lots of parallels!)
Then I managed a run in -20., and I come back to this??! What the hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m also unsure of the purpose of the balloons
Maybe it's part of the staging, in a build-up to some uber chavtastic tack-fest where John makes some "surprise" gesture for Princess, continuing the 'couple goals' theme. Who knows. Joking aside, dislike the whole little apron & socks thing she's got going on. It smacks a little too much of "come to Daddy". :sick: 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Maybe it's part of the staging, in a build-up to some uber chavtastic tack-fest where John makes some "surprise" gesture for Princess, continuing the 'couple goals' theme. Who knows. Joking aside, dislike the whole little apron & socks thing she's got going on. It smacks a little too much of "come to Daddy". :sick: 🤮
She’s off her nut. And saying she wants to look like she’s been kissed. Eh why?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She ain’t been kissed since her “extra marital entanglement”.
Certainly not by the chain smoking geriatric in any event.

(hahahaha is why she always uses chain smokers track??)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.