Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon this mornings foundation concealer GRWM is the bit before yesterday's GRWM where she started the day with already applied foundation and concealer.
There is no way she could make that powder comment if she knew how oily and shiny she looked yesterday...except its a pre record so she couldn't have known that her face had more oil on it than a chip pan!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hands look as though they've been dipped in Ronseal. Nails - no comment. The cuffs & collar on that robe :sick:. In what dimension could this be deemed "luxe". Oh, but slap a bit of Chanel or Dior on it and voila, But no, still dirty dirty & grubby grubby. All the money in the world will not take the place of good hygiene, grooming and presentation. Total Fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“What do you all think? Makes me look younger I reckon - can’t explain it” good lord the narcissism is oozing out her pores, that must be why she’s so fkn shiny all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh how I larfffffeeeddd .. She’s getting at us again ..with the NICE word and her skin looking good WTF !!!
Looks like the Raisins’s gonna get lucky on valentines . (Depending on the pressie I presume)
Her personal hygiene and grooming is seriously rank !!!
She’s just so vain ...thinks she looks younger !!!View attachment 432297View attachment 432298
Not shaved her legs? I bet that flange is looking like the Amazon not seen light of day for months

Raisin better get a move on if those gifts don’t materialise you ain’t getting no touch night on Valentines

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Not shaved her legs? I bet that flange is looking like the Amazon not seen light of day for months

Raisin better get a move on if those gifts don’t materialise you ain’t getting no touch night on Valentines
Honestly with the way she's looking she'd be lucky to have him cough and wheez his cigarette breath over her as he gives her a romantic three minute valentines pump...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I thought I’d had a good larrrff this morning but WHAT THE FUKK DOES SHE LOOK LIKE ????
Everything is just wrong ... !! Make up hair BLOUSE ..I had to check it wasn’t 1st April
I’m astounded !!😂😂😂
Just when I thought I couldn't laugh any more! Nice & natural??? It's about as nice & natural as a dose of ???**!!
And another thing, what in the world happened to using an iron or a steamer? No, don't tell me, she's going for the nice 'n natural look again. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still trying to sell the augustinus bader face oil at £180 quid a pop - despite having a face greasier looking than a chip shop saveloy sausage.

Also made me snort that the other week her buddy Hirons basically put the brand Bader in the bin, along with Dior and Rodial.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her skin doesn’t look good at all. You can tell she has really dehydrated skin hence why she’s piling on all the skincare and using oily tit on her face. Drink more water and eat healthier!

I thought I’d had a good larrrff this morning but WHAT THE FUKK DOES SHE LOOK LIKE ????
Everything is just wrong ... !! Make up hair BLOUSE ..I had to check it wasn’t 1st April
I’m astounded !!😂😂😂
Yawna really reminds me of Wazzle Gummage in those pics 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still trying to sell the augustinus bader face oil at £180 quid a pop - despite having a face greasier looking than a chip shop saveloy sausage.

Also made me snort that the other week her buddy Hirons basically put the brand Bader in the bin, along with Dior and Rodial.
Can see the Fawna's who worship at the shrine of all things polyester (ITS) shelling out 180 a time on face oil. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with all the empty vases on the window ledge? Has she lined them all up ready for all the bouquets of roses she’s expecting from John this weekend?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s with all the empty vases on the window ledge? Has she lined them all up ready for all the bouquets of roses she’s expecting from John this weekend?!
They be gifts from brands wrapped up as from Raisin. She wants him to give up fags so she can spend that money on socks

I see another :poop: ITS is coming, what is that number 6 now. Never knew fashion had 6 seasons in two months, amazing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should do the draws on a live... we don't know these are the first and only winners..its just a recording..showing nothing really..
Soz I just don't trust this witch on anything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly, this raffle is dodgy on every level. Like those humiliating comments she made about Raisin staying up all night to add in decimals to orders in their thousand, so now he is a excel wizard. Oh sod off even a youngster these days could whip a formula to do that, doesn't take all night, or use one of the million excel dummy tutorials online. And if he was so "high up" in wanking banking he's have a grad to help him out. She must think we really are thick.

If I was a raffle genuine buyer thinking I had a 1/10,000 chance and suddenly loads (Yawna said thousands) more tickets were sold I certainly wouldn't be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.