Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if this is where Ol Yawna is getting her recent car inspo / content from ?
I looked at Lidiabayliszullo yesterday after I kept seeing her thread on here and I actually wondered if she was taking inspo from her with the car park pics and style of clothing. A girl half her age 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 4
I’m so numb to Lorna’s loopiness at this point that it’s taken me 9 hours since my first viewing of the reel to realise that she’s wearing SUNGLASSES on an overcast and snowy day.

????????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her reel again and I still don’t understand it. She has the gift then suddenly starts driving off, realises she left it behind and runs out, comes back to throw it into the car which is suddenly parked up neatly? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her reel again and I still don’t understand it. She has the gift then suddenly starts driving off, realises she left it behind and runs out, comes back to throw it into the car which is suddenly parked up neatly? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m the same. I’ve had no epiphany over night. I don’t get the fact that it’s allegedly for Penhag’s . Surely it’s more about her displaying for her Chanel and the banger Bentley? I mean, no fucker knows what it is she’s carrying/ placing on the road or why??
Has she missed a part out of this little skit- LIKE THE ACTUAL PRODUCT???

As far as I can see- the summary is :
She runs through garden with a cylindrical box. ( no one knows what’s in the box, or why).
For some reason she dumps the cylindrical box in the road. She then gets in the car (whistling) and happens upon the box that SHE’s left in the road and throws it in the car. ( still whistling , as best she can with lips that are not really that flexible)

What??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
These are the grounds around her home I believe but she’s finally dropped the act where she pretends she actually owns them, rather than just lives in one of many flats in the building next to these grounds. She used to pretend the grounds were hers 🤣 Also we think the other residents have complained about her taking photos in the communal areas. Can’t blame them really judging by the absolute shitshow we witnessed in that reel.
@Jasmine would know

Reactions: 3
I’m the same. I’ve had no epiphany over night. I don’t get the fact that it’s allegedly for Penhag’s . Surely it’s more about her displaying for her Chanel and the banger Bentley? I mean, no fucker knows what it is she’s carrying/ placing on the road or why??
Has she missed a part out of this little skit- LIKE THE ACTUAL PRODUCT???

As far as I can see- the summary is :
She runs through garden with a cylindrical box. ( no one knows what’s in the box, or why).
For some reason she dumps the cylindrical box in the road. She then gets in the car (whistling) and happens upon the box that SHE’s left in the road and throws it in the car. ( still whistling , as best she can with lips that are not really that flexible)

What??
I rewatched it too ..it’s Fukkin pathetic .... they must have a weird sense of humour .. It’s seems to be about being sneaky, buying stuff she forgets about, hoarding, gloating and not addressing the issue ... Sums her up in one really 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I was just going to say, that the amount of giveaways over the last few years has definitely been pivotal in this. And that’s why she does it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.