Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink_norris

VIP Member
Is this her 5th drop of the year? Unisex, we gonna see the Raisin in these can’t wait 😂😂😂 just add chunky fake gold chain, bro 😎😎😎😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

pink_norris

VIP Member
currently in a state of shock. The chair actually arrived and she hasn’t lied about it, Or is it photoshopped in?

Is this a freebie? I wonder how long before the shitty brown tan stains appear on the chair :ROFLMAO:

Raisin - great let me sit and have a read of the paper

Yawna - no you can't

Raisin - but it's my chair

Yawna - no it's the bags chair

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
I always think of this thought experiment whenever I read these statements by lorna.
I'm a fervent believer with this lying bitch if it isn't shown it hasn't happened.
Why just type it...show your 1.3 million that you're actually doing it...go on luv, you're so creative with your reels...
And if a margarita 🍹 is made and appears shortly then its a stock photo or that poor old tosser John made it.
She constantly uses stock photos or steals from other Instagram, that curry one last night made her followers think that was what they were actually eating. It’s all bollocks

she uses more stock photos than anyone I know, lazy bint

what bloke drinks a margarita on a Sunday afternoon, not that I’d care if he was gay or bi, but you know what I mean

• Haha

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
I honestly can't believe everything sold within 'the first minute'. Mainly because I can't believe someone actually paid £650 for those slutty YSL Opyum shoes. Also because I have a Shopify site for my own business, I know that it would take you at least five minutes to go and change everything from 'sold out' to 'available' (at 6pm), and there was absolutely no point between 5.55pm and 6.05pm when anything was showing as available. She was also remarkably quiet last night after the 'sale', considering how she's been harping on about it for weeks, and if everything sold out then surely she'd have been excitedly talking about it or something?
I'm possibly being unfair and perhaps she did genuinely sell everything and raised a lot of money, but it all seems a little off to me.

"I also want to get a reflective jacket for my boot. I've wanted one for ages, so yeah, if I get a good one I'll post pics later"

(That was a direct transcription of her narrative).

:unsure: 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Does she think reflective jackets (from the garage) come in Chanel black or Dior grey with exaggerated sleeves?
I didn’t get that? Where does she thinks she lives, the alps?? 😂

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
"I also want to get a reflective jacket for my boot. I've wanted one for ages, so yeah, if I get a good one I'll post pics later"

(That was a direct transcription of her narrative).

:unsure: 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Does she think reflective jackets (from the garage) come in Chanel black or Dior grey with exaggerated sleeves?
Yeah the whole story was completely stupid. She's beyond mental at this point.

• Haha

Evabee

I don’t know what she sees in OM
I’m dating a man twice my age, but he’s handsome, intelligent and doesn’t look like Garry glitter

Surely it can’t just be money, you don’t wake up next to fag breath for ten years just for one or two bags?!

• Haha

goldsmithlady809

This reinvention as a chavette style youngen complete with Adidas sports socks is truly tragic. About 9 months too late on loungewear and about 2 years too late on street style. Stop trying to master every look Hun, most aren't for you!

• Heart

YouHavinAGiraffe?

Screenshot_20210209-172638_Gallery.jpg

Hasn't anyone noticed that the socks are wayyy too big, even the dog is cringing and looks like he's saying "what the fuck Lorna?!".

• Haha

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
Fuck!! She has a new pirate prop for her head. niiece
She's such a fashion and label victim. I just had a look at the silk scarves on the Dior website, and they have some gorgeously beautiful floral patterns (I confess I'm a sucker for silk scarves), but they just don't have 'Dior' written all over them enough times, so she's chosen the one where the entire pattern is made up of the word Dior, just in case anyone were to see her and think she is wearing a cheap scarf. :rolleyes:

• Wow

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Still trying to sell the augustinus bader face oil at £180 quid a pop - despite having a face greasier looking than a chip shop saveloy sausage.

Also made me snort that the other week her buddy Hirons basically put the brand Bader in the bin, along with Dior and Rodial.

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
Oh how I larfffffeeeddd .. She’s getting at us again ..with the NICE word and her skin looking good WTF !!!
Looks like the Raisins’s gonna get lucky on valentines . (Depending on the pressie I presume)
Her personal hygiene and grooming is seriously rank !!!
She’s just so vain ...thinks she looks younger !!!View attachment 432297View attachment 432298
Not shaved her legs? I bet that flange is looking like the Amazon not seen light of day for months

Raisin better get a move on if those gifts don’t materialise you ain’t getting no touch night on Valentines

• Haha
  • Sick