Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
😂😂😂

I’m going to be completely devo if she doesn’t get back to us about her high vis, I need to know if I should size up or not.

The sooner she runs into a forest and never comes back the better.
If she puts her Hi Vis on with that naff tracksuit snd cap she’ll look like one of the ‘wrong uns’ that have gotta pick rubbish up for their community service !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

TaylorSlattery

She’s fucking outrageous.

Lorna if you want to get involved just make an account and crack on pet! You don’t need to be all cloak and dagger 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
What the tuck have i missed? Why is she dressed as a mucky French maid ? What are the balloons for ? Has she birthed another bag?
Ive been awol - ball deep in Lydia’s thread. ( there are lots of parallels!)
Then I managed a run in -20., and I come back to this??! What the hell.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Easy on adding @Misslmorgan to suspicious list she’s our local to the Manor House TIT

Her hair and skin in all of these screen shots are both disgusting! Kind of feel bad saying that to be honest but come on, she’s supposed to be selling all these hair and beauty products and she looks like that?

Reactions: 15

Ecampagnolo

They’re not gonna be able to move in that wooden room soon. Meanwhile ‘the museum’ sits unloved and empty.
currently in a state of shock. The chair actually arrived and she hasn’t lied about it, Or is it photoshopped in?

• Haha
  • Wow

PT32

Yes, I have a vision now of her posting a pic of herself later, wearing the reflective jacket, and then comments from the fawnas like "OMG, where did you get this plz? Love!" and "#reflectivejacketgoals" and "What size are you wearing pls"
😂😂😂

I’m going to be completely devo if she doesn’t get back to us about her high vis, I need to know if I should size up or not.

The sooner she runs into a forest and never comes back the better.

• Haha

hnb1108

The forest comment made me laugh! We’ve just been for a drive around there looking for some snow as we haven’t had much in my village and she has so much photo op there for her ITS dumps, literally just needs to stick on the gum boots and go for a little walk up the road and there’s plenty of great backdrops, piries place car park as a photo location seems even more baffling now

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Looney Lorna. The hat is a fucking disaster but I’m still stuck on why the Dior saddle bag was so difficult to source.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Doctor Lorna is out with her vitamin d advice.

Firstly, it’s better to take in liquid form, for absorption. Tablets are mainly a waste of time for chronic vitamin d deficiency.

Secondly, most people who live in England or at least the north of England can’t even make vitamin d for 6 months of the year because the sunlight isn’t strong enough. If your shadow is longer than you,it’s not strong enough.

Thirdly, fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha

L84

Chatty Member
She really is repulsive. In all senses. I am surprised she’s not found anyone to do her hair however. Seeing as the rules don’t apply to her.

TaylorSlattery

Omg is she only wearing the awful body suit and curtains coat. Where are her fucking trousers 😂😂😂😂😂.
Look at the fucking nails! It’s like people have said before like the basics - teeth, nails, skin are a shit show all of the time. Start with the basics and then build on them. If your walking around with a Chanel bag but chipped nails that’s not classy or luxe to me. I’d rather get my nails and a facial regularly and use a Dune/Russell Bromley bag any day. How doesn’t she get this?

goldsmithlady809

No awareness at all of her following! "Put a mask on everyday for a week" yes with all that time and spare hair mask I have lying around.

Sure work would be thrilled if I sat on client calls with a plastic head condom all day

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
I’m also unsure of the purpose of the balloons
Maybe it's part of the staging, in a build-up to some uber chavtastic tack-fest where John makes some "surprise" gesture for Princess, continuing the 'couple goals' theme. Who knows. Joking aside, dislike the whole little apron & socks thing she's got going on. It smacks a little too much of "come to Daddy". :sick: 🤮

• Sick
14DEC971-7522-41D9-BEF1-5124BFD4660F.jpeg

I’m hoping it’s just going to be no more of these
Endless giveaways you keep doing to try and recoup followers Youre losing because your previous giveaways have ended and people have realised your content is utter dross hun xxx

• Haha