Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the recap @AllAboutTheMayhem 🤣

that ring is just hideous, I'm longer even dropping into her story's every no and then as I can't stand her so you lovely lot are my updates. I mentioned this a while back haven't the birthday Rolex and Cartier Clou been missing for a while from her arm?
If this isn’t a direct response to the thread then I don’t know what is 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with the irony of her working with Cult Beauty. They’ve just done a whole campaign about natural close-up skin about how pores are natural and we should embrace them and show them in photos, all under the hashtag #UpCloseOnSkincare.... yet they use a prolific fake filtered twit like Lorna to promote them.

Is this even Boo!??????
It can’t be, the dog in the photo is clean

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me that removes these bloody awful stickers from the soles ?
AND
Meant to post this pic yesterday .. that Fukkin jumper is hideous and looks like a straight jacket !
That weird jumper is making her look like a doctor who monster from 1985

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
I always think of this thought experiment whenever I read these statements by lorna.
I'm a fervent believer with this lying witch if it isn't shown it hasn't happened.
Why just type it...show your 1.3 million that you're actually doing it...go on luv, you're so creative with your reels...
And if a margarita 🍹 is made and appears shortly then its a stock photo or that poor old tosser John made it.
She constantly uses stock photos or steals from other Instagram, that curry one last night made her followers think that was what they were actually eating. It’s all bollocks

she uses more stock photos than anyone I know, lazy bint

what bloke drinks a margarita on a Sunday afternoon, not that I’d care if he was gay or bi, but you know what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She constantly uses stock photos or steals from other Instagram, that curry one last night made her followers think that was what they were actually eating. It’s all bollocks

she uses more stock photos than anyone I know, lazy bint

what bloke drinks a margarita on a Sunday afternoon, not that I’d care if he was gay or bi, but you know what I mean
It does seem quite strange. ‘It’s lockdown, it’s snowing and a bit tit, MARGHARITA TIME’

Reactions: 11
Cue seedy Raisin pink paper umbrella and fruit in a glass photo time 😂😂😂

Or did she open a cocktail can “here, err you go get that down your gob”

Reactions: 4
She thinks she’s so cute
Scrubbed potato’s are cute to some people I’m sure. 🥔

What was it someone said about him? ‘Stealth pourer’ or something 🤣
“Predatory pourer”... usually when he’s 3rd wheeling.
Lurking up behind her female friend with the intention of topping up her Whispering Angel, only to accidentally brush his yellow shorts against her leg. That kinda thing.

She legit wants to be friends with us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And ta da! A picture of a drink. YYYYYYAWN
I mean, I know Marple is boring but damn its just not healthy to have these schizophrenic conversations with yourself...
Trolling us 101..which is apt as you probably look like one today..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s bleeping outrageous.

Lorna if you want to get involved just make an account and crack on pet! You don’t need to be all cloak and dagger 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.