Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly every instagrammer has been out in force photographing themselves in the snow etc..
And lazy lorna with all her manor house acres hasn't taken any pics...no bobble hat and chanel scarf fashion snow show ...it's as if she never got ready at all today and still has the face of an unscrubbed potato...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes I remember you mentioning that and both Cartier and Rolex still haven’t been spotted. I don’t recall seeing them after they got back from Italy. The day I get my Rolex it won’t be coming off my wrist 😆
Cue the Rolex reappearing this week.
She’s actually used lip liner for once - in that reel - I am shooketh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nearly every instagrammer has been out in force photographing themselves in the snow etc..
And lazy lorna with all her manor house acres hasn't taken any pics...no bobble hat and chanel scarf fashion snow show ...it's as if she never got ready at all today and still has the face of an unscrubbed potato...
“face of an unscrubbed potato” NEVER has there been a better description of her 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the recap @AllAboutTheMayhem 🤣

that ring is just hideous, I'm longer even dropping into her story's every no and then as I can't stand her so you lovely lot are my updates. I mentioned this a while back haven't the birthday Rolex and Cartier Clou been missing for a while from her arm?
Ive had mine 20 years never take it off ..

Reactions: 5
Exactly @Ohmydays i have my suspicions they were rented or sold to buy the Hermes...

I'm an hour from her, loads of snow, the communal gardens are perfect for photos in the snow! Not going to happen is it?

Reactions: 6
Not to defend her but the snow in Horsham lasted for about an hour and then turned to rain 😂 was very disappointing!

Reactions: 4
l_a_space is one of lornas own accounts and it liked her make up reel.
How bleeping sad do you have to be to like your own reel. Desperate for likes love?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
I always think of this thought experiment whenever I read these statements by lorna.
I'm a fervent believer with this lying witch if it isn't shown it hasn't happened.
Why just type it...show your 1.3 million that you're actually doing it...go on luv, you're so creative with your reels...
And if a margarita 🍹 is made and appears shortly then its a stock photo or that poor old tosser John made it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
I always think of this thought experiment whenever I read these statements by lorna.
I'm a fervent believer with this lying witch if it isn't shown it hasn't happened.
Why just type it...show your 1.3 million that you're actually doing it...go on luv, you're so creative with your reels...
And if a margarita 🍹 is made and appears shortly then its a stock photo or that poor old tosser John made it.
Is this even Boo!??????

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.