Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing pictures of the Rolex back in July is not what we asked now Lorna is it??

please have them on tomorrow or we will start a rumour that they were hired by your Tango-Daddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Showing pictures of the Rolex back in July is not what we asked now Lorna is it??

please have them on tomorrow or we will start a rumour that they were hired by your Tango-Daddy.
My god if s/he was gonna hire one I would have hoped they might pick something a bit better than that grandfather watch 🥴

So apparently the love bracelet was a birthday present from John but she went to the shop with him to get it did she? It’s funny that love bracelets have been popular for a very long time but she didn’t get one till 2017 around the time she would have been making her own money via Instagram but old mahogany big time banker didn't buy her any high end jewellery prior to that 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We’ve such little of their flat....I’d love to see more....that glass looks way too nice for them. We’ve seen very little of their lifestyle choices....if the Xmas tree was anything to go by I doubt their wine glasses/crockery is anything exciting.

Reactions: 5
My god if s/he was gonna hire one I would have hoped they might pick something a bit better than that grandfather watch 🥴

So apparently the love bracelet was a birthday present from John but she went to the shop with him to get it did she? It’s funny that love bracelets have been popular for a very long time but she didn’t get one till 2017 around the time she would have been making her own money via Instagram but old mahogany big time banker didn't buy her any high end jewellery prior to that 🤔
Was that when she didn’t turn up for her own birthday party cos she was out shagging and was found out ? The start of all the designer present buying by the raisin ? I cba to look back on the threads maybe a newbie will fall across it when they read the them and update us.

hiiiiiiyah loopy Lorna, we all know the Love Bracelet wasn't for your birthday this year, it was a while back after shagging your bit on the side! We know your 'stories' better than you!

Lorna please try again with a more recent pic!

3rd time lucky maybe 😂
I’ve just posted the same @justwatchingitall 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh I think it was around that time actually so maybe he did buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey @Missimorgan what’s the weather like Horsham way ?
I’m thinking today’s stories are a pre record ? 🌞??
It has been very sunny in Sussex today, some rain this morning but then bright sunshine all day

hiiiiiiyah loopy Lorna, we all know the Love Bracelet wasn't for your birthday this year, it was a while back after shagging your bit on the side! We know your 'stories' better than you!

Lorna please try again with a more recent pic!

3rd time lucky maybe 😂
Can anyone direct me to the thread where I can read about the affairs, I haven’t been around long enough and feel I’ve missed out

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.