Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t get into it !! Only saw 1st 10 mins and it freaked me out a bit .. I might try it again .. ..
Definitely try again, it sort of takes off in ep 2 and then it really gets going! Very stressful but a great watch. And some Eiffel Tower placement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What do we think of those diamonds? I’ve never seen them sparkle like real diamonds, unless they are a reallllly tit graded diamond. I think they might be cubic zirconias 😂
D0A2EC83-1DEB-47D2-AD09-9C3C581A7D1F.png

Reactions: 11
Heya! ( Thanks to multiple contributors)

January has been a quiet month largely because, without any where to go, Lorna’s content is nil. She spends most of her days watching television in the wooden room, reminding everyone she worked for Virgin over 15 years ago. She disappeared over Christmas & New Year, declaring she burped so hard she pulled the muscles in her ribs.

She’s seemingly quite depressed at not being allowed out, but still manages to go out most days; she applies full make up, attaches fake hair, sits in the Bentley and pretends she’s going to Tesco. It’s all very weird.

Sometimes she manages to go all the way to Brighton, or London to take photos of herself. These are important pictures, because she needs them to support her bi-weekly giveaways that keep her numbers up.
No one is quite sure how Lorna justifies her non-essential travel, as essential, but what we do know , is that Lorna is very important and that the pandemic rules that affect the nation, don’t apply to her.
So far this month, she’s managed to produce an 11 second reel for Sky - which left many speechless with embarrassment.
She also knocked out a couple more “shitKnit” collections for ITS, direct from the Ali-express catalogue.

Finally, being the style icon she is, she informed her followers, that silk scarves would be a continuing trend for 2021, and posted a picture of herself with one wrapped around her head, looking like an extra from Pirates of The Caribbean.
Thanks for the new thread @AllAboutTheMayhem
- the January summary was an awesome read on a Sunday morning. Just laid in bed cackling to myself 😂

Reactions: 3
While it’s fresh in my head, I had a dream I went on a night with Lorna and omr. One bit that sticks out is when the 3 of us in were in a booth and Lorna was passed out drunk and I suggested going home and he said no as it was his 60th birthday after the stroke of midnight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What do we think of those diamonds? I’ve never seen them sparkle like real diamonds, unless they are a reallllly tit graded diamond. I think they might be cubic zirconias 😂View attachment 399499
Many, many, many threads ago someone actually found this ring on a website and it was indeed CZ😂 also is probably full of gunk😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While it’s fresh in my head, I had a dream I went on a night with Lorna and omr. One bit that sticks out is when the 3 of us in were in a booth and Lorna was passed out drunk and I suggested going home and he said no as it was his 60th birthday after the stroke of midnight.
The ‘stroke of midnight’ #touchnight #birthday 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Many, many, many threads ago someone actually found this ring on a website and it was indeed CZ😂 also is probably full of gunk😆
No way!? I thought she said he added the teardrop to her original engagement ring on one of their anniversaries!? Although what she says and the truth are often polar opposites.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the recap @AllAboutTheMayhem 🤣

that ring is just hideous, I'm longer even dropping into her story's every no and then as I can't stand her so you lovely lot are my updates. I mentioned this a while back haven't the birthday Rolex and Cartier Clou been missing for a while from her arm?

Reactions: 10
Thanks for the recap @AllAboutTheMayhem 🤣

that ring is just hideous, I'm longer even dropping into her story's every no and then as I can't stand her so you lovely lot are my updates. I mentioned this a while back haven't the birthday Rolex and Cartier Clou been missing for a while from her arm?
Yes I remember you mentioning that and both Cartier and Rolex still haven’t been spotted. I don’t recall seeing them after they got back from Italy. The day I get my Rolex it won’t be coming off my wrist 😆

Reactions: 8
Lorna has to be the only influencer I follow who gives out unsolicited skin care videos. Like how is your routine changing up that much? (I know obviously it’s whatever is lining her pockets) but it’s just not realistic 😒🙄

Reactions: 8
Hey @Missimorgan what’s the weather like Horsham way ?
I’m thinking today’s stories are a pre record ? 🌞??
whilst those videos where being posted it was snowing so going to guess at prerecorded. Otherwise would have been a good mention.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was wearing Rolex in Paris but haven’t spotted it since then.

Reactions: 6
Today’s puffy moon face squinting at the sun effort was definitely not recorded today. I honestly don’t know how anyone can sit through her GRWM’s and find them edifying. Her skin just gets worse and worse ‘I’m just going to use a small amount’ *ends up resembling the Turin shroud*

It’s account holder not shareholders. A share is only £4 😂

without saying too much, you’re right they won’t care unless it’ll impact their rep which HSBC put a lot of effort into protecting.

Anyway how awful is her latest grid post? For a normal person, it’s alright, but for someone being paid for this it’s terrible. She’s never been good at makeup. Girl applies eyeliner like she’s on a boat and doesn’t understand the concept of lipliner.

I noticed she’ll only put content on the grid where she looks ‘normal’ if it’s a sponsorship. I’m sure it still has a filter though.

View attachment 399936
The lips are nearing ‘love island desperado’ level. And that eye makeup makes her look like she has myxomatosis

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.