Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I’m showing how unfashionable I am here but wtf are those gum boot things? They are ugly as sin and look so awkward

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is selling that shirt as a dress (wear without trouser/skirt) but she is 5’3 (ish 🙄) and it’s too short for her to wear on its own.

also agreed re. Working in fashion. It’s qualifications, experience, internships, working HARD for peanuts nothing to do with who you know!

Reactions: 12
She needs a new car that Porsche interior is cramping her style #throwback

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (don’t think it has) but has anyone else noticed her roots have been done? I reckon she’s had her hair done at the hairdressers with the excuse of her In The Style launch and therefore it’s classed as work.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What happened with the roots in this photo? Filtered to high heaven!!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned (don’t think it has) but has anyone else noticed her roots have been done? I reckon she’s had her hair done at the hairdressers with the excuse of her In The Style launch and therefore it’s classed as work.
I posted the same just as you did! Dodgy isn’t it!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’ve been sitting quietly for some time reading all these comments which are keeping me entertained through lockdown!

I am appalled at this so called influencer, she’s nothing but a spoilt show off wannabe. She repulses me, looks dirty with her 72 layers of fake tan, dirty finger nails and pig trotter feet.

While people are struggling through lockdown, she’s showing off, these unrealistic purchases. I mean whose dog buys them a bloody £500 Chanel baseball cap? I’ve had to unfollow her as she makes my skin crawl. The less people that do, she’ll loose her free gifts that she passes on as a random act of kindness and brands won’t want to work with her. Shame they always gift to people who have everything. I’d have more respect if they sent freebies to deserving people!

And as for the body suit, made from synthetic wool, 🤢🤮!

Rant over, I’ll return to happily reading the comments that are keeping me entertained!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What happened with the roots in this photo? Filtered to high heaven!!

I posted the same just as you did! Dodgy isn’t it!!
ah sorry! It is very dodgy if she has had them done. I have a friend who is an actual model who is having to do her own roots!

Reactions: 6
looking at that photo that’s been posted she’s definitely had them done

Reactions: 6
She will have needed them doing so she felt better about herself and so she felt better about sitting in the car with her new bag.

I actually spoke to a friend yesterday who said that she knows many people are having private trips from their hairdressers. So Lorna will be one..

And yes, those wellies look absolutely tragic as does the 90’s chav inspo

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know loads of people doing hair and getting their hair done (ok maybe not loads but a good handful) I’m personally embracing the greys. If she did it herself she would have said and I’m guessing she hasn’t mentioned it.

Reactions: 8
Last day for the chairs to arrive! Oh wait, another lie!!!

Lorna-why, oh why do you feel the need to brag about something you’re getting when in fact you aren’t getting it! You can’t afford it and don’t have the space in your two bed flat!!! It’s a cute chair though isn’t it!! 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How how how how howwwwwwwww can anybody with functioning retinas look at that photo of her in the car with the clompy chavvy trainers (that's what the cc stands for as far as I'm concerned), socks, trackies, nonsensical jumper and market stall bag and Argos catalogue chain and think, corrr yeah I want to look like that at all costs, I'm going to set my alarm to make sure I can bag some of these pieces and recreate this lewk myself! I wear tit like that round the house or to the corner shop (minus the designer label nonsense) and hope I don't see anyone I know. Had no idea it was such a coveted look. I've obviously been missing out on so much potential money and success and brand deals had I decided to monetise my lockdown outfits! Absolutely kicking myself now 🤦‍♀️
Chanel with trackies lol

“Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life, so you bought some sweatpants.” — Karl Lagerfield

• Haha
Last day for the chairs to arrive! Oh wait, another lie!!!

Lorna-why, oh why do you feel the need to brag about something you’re getting when in fact you aren’t getting it! You can’t afford it and don’t have the space in your two bed flat!!! It’s a cute chair though isn’t it!! 🤪
I love your obsession with the chairs 😂 it goes to show that if you really listen and concentrate most of what she says is BS but it all just falls by the way side because people forget what she said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A gentle reminder to all that the charity sale starts tomorrow...11 items only so far, and waiting to see if the cult beauty raffle appears!

• Haha
A gentle reminder to all that the charity sale starts tomorrow...11 items only so far, and waiting to see if the cult beauty raffle appears!
Has it really taken her this long to set up a sale for 11 items? I guess she was too busy watching the crown and SATC repeats.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.