Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we ever seen shots of her kitchen or bathroom ( not the fake pinterest she uploads🙈) Is there pictures anywhere ? Must be a reason why she never shows these areas 🤔
Because they’re not IG photo worthy . 🤔😂

Reactions: 6
Jaysus that acrylic ‘maxi cardigan’ really is a horror. Maybe useful for stopping any ‘touch night’ notions dead in the water

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This really made me laugh. Just reaffirms that you can’t shine a tit. This is why people like Lorna buy Chanel, they believe they can buy what these women naturally are.
Well let’s be honest 90% of the people I see in Chanel, Louis Vuitton and even Hermes are trashy and/or new money. Especially in Paris.
The typical Parisian woman who everyone admires and wants to be maybe buys a few classic designer handbags and some Hermès scarves in her life but would never ever wear the trashy seasonal items like Lorna’s new diaper bag style Chanel.

I still love shopping designer but I also tend to go for classics and/or vintage when it’s possible.

Reactions: 11
I oppose to her comment ‘it’s who you know’ and this in itself exposes her to be someone who’s never worked in fashion. I’ve worked in fashion for my whole career and you work your arse off, that’s how you stand out. Something that she wouldn’t be able to do staying in bed all day, so if she’s ever tried she fell at the first hurdle. She shouldn’t be publicising to people that it’s ‘who you know’. That could make real genuine talent give up trying.
Unfortunately Her 1M followers have put her in the ‘it’s not what you know it’s who you know’ bracket.
Hence her rubbish attempts at skincare, make up and her tatty landfill hyped up ITS collections. The brands just want her followers not her experience of the brands or industry and she’s swanning round gloating and believing her own deceitful hype.
It’s all a bloody sham. People out there with small independent fashion businesses and ‘talent’ are struggling and being ignored and she’s flaunting her gluttony after reaping in the monstrous profits of a Chinese warehouse sale.
She likes to think she’s caring and relatable don’t get me wrong she does a good job of that with her Fawnas. But It’s a shame there’s not more TITS on here to see that she’s really an insensitive, selfish, greedy, untalented human hiding behind that gluttonous facade.

• Heart
I oppose to her comment ‘it’s who you know’ and this in itself exposes her to be someone who’s never worked in fashion. I’ve worked in fashion for my whole career and you work your arse off, that’s how you stand out. Something that she wouldn’t be able to do staying in bed all day, so if she’s ever tried she fell at the first hurdle. She shouldn’t be publicising to people that it’s ‘who you know’. That could make real genuine talent give up trying.
Exactly. Lorna really doesn’t come across as a person who’s ever had any get up and go.
In fact, she barely gets up.
Her mentality is absolutely that of someone who expects things to be handed to her on a plate. Absolutely entitled and always wanted the easy / fast track option.

She has worked for what, 2-3 years since her failed English / music degree ? Hardly a go-getter!
As soon as she met OMR and realised he would fund her, she worked for what another 6 months max before her ED prevented her from working any more .. a short stint at RSG but apart from that, absolutely nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
TITS- it's gone too far. Lorna appeared in my dream last night. I think I need to step away for a while. If anyone's Interested she definitely looked like a sz 12 in 'real' life. She was wearing the white shirt and no trousers.
You got away lightly I’ve seen that TITS have had Yawna and the raisin in their dreams .. imagine if he was the one in The white shirt 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the question was asking how she became interested in fashion, no? Lol no one but Lorna thinks she works in fashion ! How up yourself can you be?
It said “how did you get in to fashion” - fairly ambiguous, but she answered it like she’s Anna bleeping Wintour

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s a new reel going round of what you’d wear front row at fashion week. I like to see how people style their outfits, it’s obviously a brag of what they own but it’s still fun to watch.

I thought Lorna could do something like this as it’s fresh content, but then thought oh no wait she only buys Chanel “coincidentally” around the same time as her ITS drop and doesn’t own any worthy of front row.

Reactions: 4
So glad you said this, Yawna thinks she so high and mighty with a impressive network of contacts when in reality she’s a sad individual with users as clients. Her contact list contains mainly shagging material and few gay guys who quite frankly now keep their distance, that includes Frizzy Frisby.

Any insider info on ITS we welcome here 😂

Reactions: 7
So a cheap looking ‘sized up’ coat teamed with a straining knicker-flashing mini skirt, ultimate luxe

🤢🤮🤢🤮 I don’t need to see her saggy flange, she’s got that thrush throbbing acrylic bodysuit on, I can feel the friction from here and she ain’t getting no orgasm from that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hello ladies hope you’re all well! I haven’t posted here for ages! I just saw this photo and I couldn’t stop laughing, it made me think of lady yawnas culinary skills
A85F71C7-04CD-4560-8137-CD09DB5101B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to make up her mind if she’s effortlessly whipping up batches of chicken soup and margaritas or being a ditzy Carrie, burning pasta and using her oven to store her Chanel changing bags

Reactions: 7
The constant arm stretching and head-tilting is so cringy - she’s like a teenager trying to be cute for her insta “fans” 🤢 (actually, that’s probably insulting to most teens). The way she speaks is irritating as hell, as well. Not her accent, just... Well, I know you all know!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
My thing is how would she show the bag collection. She doesn’t have them nicely displayed on a shelf in her dressing room, which she is never in anymore. They are all just sitting in boxes upstairs and some in the cellar.
she could hang them on all the doors in the wooden box?

Reactions: 3
I went to do my weekly shop at my local supermarket, intermarché, earlier and I kid you not when I say most of the clobber she’s passing off as her designs are on the racks in their clothing section. 😂

There was a white shirt, embroidered sweaters and a similar coat but in blue and grey. No thrush inducing acrylic bodysuits but they’re obviously purchasing from the same catalogue.

Not sure if supermarket fashion was where she was planning to be but it’s definitely where she’s ended up.

Probably getting all her “design” inspo from Tesco which is why she’s there every other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.