Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you were a total fool, you'd be forgiven for thinking that ITS is selling Chanel handbags, rather than sweatshirts. Their web banner makes them look like a handbag shop -- or is it just me?

Attachments

Reactions: 20
If you were a total fool, you'd be forgiven for thinking that ITS is selling Chanel handbags, rather than sweatshirts. Their web banner makes them look like a handbag shop -- or is it just me?
I thought that too ... you can’t even see what those ‘Luxurious ITS sweatshirts’ look like .

bet Chanel are vurrryyy impressed !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good call Chanel won’t like that, brand damaging no way would they want to be affliated with the In The Shite show

still only 11 items for sale and no raffle yet

Reactions: 9
£300 for those grotty Valentino flats. Loooord above.
The state of them as well. £650 for those YSL's that she hates, and just 2 high street items, not quite the mix she has been spouting for the last month.

No sign of the raffle :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm invested in this raffle as much as those bloody chairs that have still not arrived :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We need to keep track of the purchase amounts this time to see how they stack up to the amount donated. £3910 so far...

Reactions: 8
She really reminds me of Charlotte in SATC and im not trying to be nice, who after giving up working in the gallery filled her day.not doing an awful lot but pretended to herself she was filling it and would use the time to redecorate the apartment, take cooking and pottery lessons raise money for the AIDS pediatric wing yada yada..
How someone can spend let's say 12 waking hours doing what it would take a normal person one hour...
Its rather tragic trying to justify an existence..and that's the problem lorna, you exist, you don't live.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
£15 for a used H&M jumper which probably didn’t cost much more than that new 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.