Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I reckon I’ll last till Friday then it’ll be to usual wine nights 😂

I reckon I’ll last till Friday then it’ll be to usual wine nights

she’s just full ridiculous 😂😂 thanks for the warm welcome guys! I lurk in the background but I feel like I want to be your friends now! You all so much fun 😂
Ah that’s nice isn’t it @Its_Me @Jasmine 😂😂

State of that dog! Looks like it's ready to snap at her!
Just thinking back a few years before ITS I'm sure she was gifted the Gucci tights by Gucci direct and Tiffany sent her the hardware chain bracelet and perfume as part of a campaign there is no way those brands would touch her now. I do think ITS is damaging. One of the ITS ambassadors was suggested for a brand campaign I'm working on but associating with that kind of fast fashion is a no go for the brand I'm working with.
That’s great news @Just watching it all let’s hope more brands think that way 😉

Reactions: 2

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Yes as someone that knows housing people the Zoopla estimates can't be relied on, I would suggest £450k tops for the apartment, the average price of ok large-ish house in that area is less than the estimate. He's prob remortgaged 3 times and got confused that that was what it was worth, old bugger is pushing on a bit easily confused I'd say 😂

Or is it just a filter? 🤪
I’m with you @Just watching it all it’s a filter ... 😂😂

• Haha

Rosietills

She just dragged tf out of that lazy cow Lydia Millen, trying to cheat her way to 1M followers by year end. Claire has some traits that I think are superfluous and superficial but I do feel like she is genuine about the work she puts into her content. I also appreciate her self-deprication.
I was watching Claire’s stories yesterday, she was talking about her childhood and how her mum had always pushed her to work hard to afford the things she wants .

Agsfam

Went and had a read over there and got some answers to the questions I had. Just another Lorna really, all smoke and mirrors 🙄
Ohh thanks hun! Mel’s thread is looking juicy! Inma save it for tonight! 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

meisjemetdeparel

Assuming it’s the same size as the one that’s for sale right now (I think it’s bigger) I can imagine theirs is worth more because of the doors to the garden, the wooden paneling on the walls (which is gorgeous tbh).

If he bought it 10+ years ago, I’m pretty sure they could make some money by selling it.

PT32

Looks like another PR trip which hasn’t & won’t be declared. From the Mayfair Townhouse’s Instagram stories it looks like it’s going to be teeming with influencers (they’ve just opened for the first time I believe). Another influencer (prettylittlelondon) has declared it a PR trip but no mention on Lorna’s stories so far... shock! (FYI @Suxy_ as always)

Attachments

Look I’m not gonna post the links here but how did you all report her if you don’t know where she lives? All you have to do is search the address and the information is available to you as it was me.

No it’s not number 4
🙄 that’s close enough to be enough to be an eye roll?! Do you think 😂

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
What a Fukkin liberty as me Ol nan used to say ..
She’s fukkin trolling us !!!!
She’s trying to out do our videos !!!
Once again she’s stealing our video ideas for her content !!!!
Come on who’s the TIT video person ... let’s up her game ... what tune can we use this time .. ?
It’s me !!
suggest me a tune and I will comply 🤣
We’ve already used “ magic roundabout “batshit crazy” and “Tragedy” by the fabulous steps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her lips are huggeeeee! And yes the eyeshadow went very wrong (and the foundation made her orange!)

I think the reality re OMR and housing is he’s just to old to get a decent mortgage. It’s likely whatever is left on the Horsham flat is probably all there is.
I’ve said before I think she is just terrible with money, and spends whatever she has. I think he does his best to indulge her. I can’t see any realistic reason why he’d be paying for his adult brothers care in the U.K. 😳

her accounts do indicate a fairly healthy income last year, as a PP pointed out she could’ve offset pre ious years losses against this year to pay less tax. She shouldn’t expense her clothes, but tbf even if she doea it’s only a tax offset. She still, presumably needs to pay herself cash to live on

Its_Me

VIP Member
I agree - I don’t think he wants to move either. I just meant having a valuation of 700k doesn’t mean anyone would pay that for it which plays out quite well for him 😁
Shame for Pwincess Baby though 🖕(mwahahahaha)
They might not pay that for it no but that’s what it’s estimated at.

Reactions: 1

miss trixie

VIP Member
I just showed it to the OH .. 😂😂😂. Won’t tell you what he said 🤬. But there we have it Yawna and OMR think they’re Couple goals/ Team Luxe what ever crap she calls it ..OMR sounds like one of her minions or now He’s a luxette as well !! God he sounds like an absolute plum !😂😂😂.
I so wanna put a post on ITS saying if you buy one of these for your boyfriend and he wears it. DUMP HIM 🙄
I’d rather be with Mr Cheesecake or Mr Ohmydays. 😂😂
LOVE IT - (DUMP HIM) You thinking what I'm thinking @Ohmydays My inner devil is clamouring to be let out:devilish: 😂😂

Reactions: 1