Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Have seriously started to wonder whether she's on mind-altering substances. Talks about being busy - aka moving a table. Wants to make sure her look is "natural". HA! Then she filters her image out of all recognition. Today said she was going for a "doll" look with her blusher (aka lipstick). Yeah, we already think you've achieved the doll look - the inflatable type! 😂
She looks weirdly shiny! Like a tin robot before she slapped on all that make up! Like... sparkly shiny! Or am I going mad 😂

Reactions: 3

follyol

Mel needs her own thread. I like her but she’s said/done some stuff that have wound me up lately. Also I have questions!
I’m the same, she’s too braggy these days. She has a thread on lipstick alley if you’re interested...

• Wow

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Did you see the cringe Christmas jumper reel on the ITS page? I think @Ohmydays predicted there’d be one.
Yawna’s second up and in front of a wall with what looks like a frame next to her but hard to tell if she’s at the flat or else where. Wherever she is, she’s sporting a big bobble hat, probably to hide the mega Botox “spot” she’s had since her trip to London. Funny that. 😁

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Sorry to go off topic but who did you all get in touch with when Lorna broke lockdown?
Juliet from Ladies of London is another one who has continuously broken the rules and now appears to be having a Thanksgiving party at her house. I’d really like to report her to someone but obviously don’t know her address

miss trixie

VIP Member
So I was watching her stories earlier and she said she bought those ridiculous sofas on eBay, so I was going to look them up to see how much they cost but she deleted it before I could screen shot the brand 😂 Guess eBay isn’t very ‘luxe’!

did anyone catch it? X
I vaguely recall her mentioning a brand. I kind of "zoned out" because that's one of her (very many) often repeated questions. BB Italia comes to mind.
EDIT: Website is bebitalia.com

Last edited:

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I could be wrong but I think it’s someone around the Brighton area, I’m sure she mentioned it before when she was saying the woman who did it went into retirement (and has now apparently come out of retirement). I only remember because I live there and someone I know had to change where she got her fillers done because her woman went into retirement... so I remember wondering if it was the same person.
I think it is that same person too @PT32

Plenty left tits if you want the ultimate in a quality Xmas gift
Calling it a sweatshirt now ... they advertised it 1st as a jumper ...I think I called it out as a sweatshirt on here a few hours ago .. knobhead ITS

Agsfam

Good thing I didn’t get the info from zoopla then.

Empty bag, what’s the point it looks awful does she not see it herself. Why hasn’t she got anything in it anyway if she’s out. Also the roadworks signs are very distracting her photography location choices are terrible.
Is this front or back? This fucking coat puzzles me. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Do we think she’s having a breakdown? She keeps posting those same nail pictures. More fake questions- her engagement levels must be terrible,for someone with (ahem) £1m followers, don’t know why brands still work with her!
NO .... @follyol she’s not having a breakdown .. she’s got nothing more to promote to fill her pockets with dosh 💰 her only out is mood boards !! Hmmmm sending this out to The thread. Shall I Add @follyolto the suspicious list ?

Anyone would think she were a manicurist the way she keeps posting these various manis I mean she’s hardly nailspiration herself
😂😂😂😂. Nailspiration love it .. wish you’d put it as a # took me Fukkin ages 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Was just perusing her photos out of boredom when I came across this.
Sorry... who does she think she is? There’s a reason there’s a massive fine for sitting there, it’s a 258 year old piece of history that will gain no benefit from having your gross fake tan stained body strewn on it. Smug cunt.
It’s not commitment, it’s stupidity 😆

• Heart