Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m so glad she told us this riveting information .. I was wondering what they were gonna be eating.. Oh FUKK off you stupid ol bint !! Who gives a shit what you’re eating ... AND. I’m obsessed with looking at her face ... it doesn’t move ... it’s got no expression ... who was it on here that said about it .. now I see what they mean ... she looks startled 😳😳
Priceless. Thank you for the screen grabs 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

miss trixie

VIP Member
That was her main goal ... it’ll be the same shite as ITS but with her own name in the cheap china-clothing and with no middle man

What are those divots tho?
is that filter warp or is it really bad filler?
Bloody Hellfire! Think filter warp. Look at left ear! Looks like Mr Spock! :alien:

Perhaps she's contemplating a future as a personal stylist! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Sorry, am doing drugs.🙃🙃🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

KikoM

Accor group .... The SAVOY
Oetker Collection .. The LANESBOROUGH
Rocco Forte ... BROWNS
Melia ... ME

my guesses due to her recent connections/shenanigans 😂
Right @Ohmydays if you’re right then that’s it you’re officially on your own suspicious list 😂 at the top.

• Haha

Tinkerbelltea2020

Maybe...it would have to be an enormous golden handshake though. I can't understand why they don't have a lovely home by now...seriously. He's 59 for crying out loud...he's nuts. No level headed woman would put up with this fake lifestyle. I certainly wouldn't
He could have potentially been made redundant and taken a hefty pay out. I used to work at HSBC and they fully got rid of their CEO because he was ‘too nice’ and brought in this other guy who started sacking people left right and centre. Doesn’t matter how senior you were.

out of curiosity, how old is she?

Ecampagnolo

I’m just curious, I don’t know if this has been spoken about previously, but, how do they purchase the followers? Is it a company that makes shit loads of fake Instagrams or what?

Jasmine

Ha! I am super sleath. However the apartment that he was at when he was director of the residents association doesn’t tie with what you’re saying- zoopla has no estimate and it was sold in 2015. Is it no 4?
Number 3 I think...access to rear gardens via patio door from lounge

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m the same, she’s too braggy these days. She has a thread on lipstick alley if you’re interested...
Went and had a read over there and got some answers to the questions I had. Just another Lorna really, all smoke and mirrors 🙄

miss trixie

VIP Member
Honestly, Ladies, if I saw that hanging about on the street, I'd be off to the nearest Greggs to buy it a cuppa tea & a hot sausage roll.

It’s me !!
suggest me a tune and I will comply 🤣
We’ve already used “ magic roundabout “batshit crazy” and “Tragedy” by the fabulous steps
Fashion - David Bowie

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’ve not watched yet, good to see she’s taking what’s said here on board!

In all seriousness though - if ITS is coming to an end what is she actually going to do? The ‘collections’ have been the reason she’s needed to ‘shoot’ in London for so so long, without having to do that any more, she will actually have to wear normal clothes and actually style them! Can anyone really remember the last time she did that apart from a few questionable items (I’m thinking you puffa coat!). I actually can’t remember what she did before she started working with ITS as it seems like it’s been going on for so long.

We all know the screenshots and links she shares of stuff every bloody night saying she’s ordered this in this size and that in that is rubbish as we never see any of these items, it’s just deception for the all important ‘swipe up’ but without ITS, she’s going to have to actually buy clothes and do some work to produce outfits!
Or is it basically going to be beauty on the bedroom floor for the rest of time...
Her own brand? I’m not sure about that though.

• Haha

Sazoflora

😂😂. She’s Not making iced buns 🙄🙄😥
BUT is making a nylon bun once made she’ll attach it to the bedstead then all she’ll do his put her hair in a pigtail remove said already made nylon bun from bedstead and clip said nylon bun onto the pigtail then pin the straggly strands in ... VOILA 😂😂😂

no wonder she’s got dreadfully stringy hair. !!!! Stupid cow !!!

Question ????
‘Deduct various things’.
could designer handbags be included in this category as it could be said that they were a necessary prop for her LUXE imagery ??
Haha good question! Probably not because if the company bought the bags there would be a benefit in kind of letting Lorna use them so not very sensible tax-wise

miss trixie

VIP Member
Hoisery that's a word I've not heard for a while, sounds so Are You Being Served :ROFLMAO:

Old LL has no brands paying her that's why she's quiet and with the Chanel buy my followers "giveaway" she's sitting on her arse eating stodgy pig rolls planning her January col-abs

Bonnie Bint tagging LL to get on the Chanel bandwagon there all utterly shameful
HAHAHA,,,,,,Are You Being Served....You're so right. LOL. Just don't start calling me Mrs Slocombe. 😂 😂
What did you mean re Chanel bandwagon?

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
So I was watching her stories earlier and she said she bought those ridiculous sofas on eBay, so I was going to look them up to see how much they cost but she deleted it before I could screen shot the brand 😂 Guess eBay isn’t very ‘luxe’!

did anyone catch it? X
Yes I saw it. It’s the same picture and response she always posts.

Lorna with 1.3mil followers giving away chanel bags and flogging Chinese tat to stay afloat, meanwhile Mel with less than 200k followers is trending on twitter, buying birkins right and left and flying private jet with Stormzy is 72 years old. THATS a luxe life Lorna🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who’s Mel?
I see Lydia’s been Hermes shopping also!