Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miss trixie

VIP Member
Why does she keep harping on about vegan skincare when her beloved Kelly is made from Dead Baby Cow?
Now THAT is a vurrry pertinent question, @Raspberry Cheesecake if I may say so. That is a complete change from the usual Q&As which are wheeled out time after time - you know the ones, the ones where the answers involve "bragging rights".......Ah here are my Manolo's, Balenciaga's, Botttegas, my Chanel Trendy, 19. Seems like when she does the Q&A's, she likes the questions that involve her Chanel things etc........ :unsure: You thinking what I'm thinking, Raspie Girl?;)🤣🤣🙃
Pic looks like it was shot in the Leaning Tower of Bloody Pisa!

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s not 3 but if you look up number 3 you will see it has the same value as theirs

CAT1975

Lots of one hit wonders for tunes but if we stick with the theme, how about Sesame Street?! 😂

• Haha

lurkinglucy

I saw one girls story she was demonstrating a product, she stayed at her grandparents for the night so was filming in their bathroom. She didn’t feel embarrassed because the focus point is her and the product not the background.
Was it Olivia Faeh by any chance?

This is really boring now. I said it’s estimated value is £700k not that it’s up for sale for as much. The flats in the building are all different sizes with different features which add value. One was sold for over a million this year. Their flat is a lot different and bigger than the one we’ve seen for sale-over 50sqm which based on the average UK house price per sqm would add £150k alone. So let’s say it’s off and it’s worth 25% less it’s still over 500k yet it’s actually irrelevant he bought it 8 years ago with a mortgage that he’s still paying off probably remortgaged and he clearly likes living there so we’re not likely to see it up for sale and they won’t be moving to London if it’s up to him.
But as I said, the website you’re looking at is wrong. You’re stubborn as a mule eh? Takes one to know one LOL.

• Haha
What info? How do you get info about the value of someone else’s property unless they’ve put it on the market? I don’t know where they live anyway

Well she’s either a wannabe living in HH we take the piss out of, or she’s sitting in a £700k flat which makes us look a biT stupid 😂 and we have 18 threads taking the piss out of her little cheap flat 😂