Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new ITS range being is launched by an influencer who appears to have a similar style to LL, interesting to see if Lorna's 'collections' start to dwindle!
Oh Naomi Genes! Interesting. Bye Lorna, they’ve replaced you x

Reactions: 5
Except this one is pretty 🙊
Much prettier than Lorna , yes but freakishly similar. Terrible lip situation, but that’s fairly standard around these parts.
I can’t imagine ITS getting rid of LL tho?

Found the perfect gift for Lorna - anyone want to club together? 80p.
Whoever is selling it also got their English degree at the same place Lorna did , so it makes it an even more considered gift.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Footballer boyfriend. Doesn’t do much, quite bland. She has a thread on here. They speak about her and her sister on it.
I used to follow in the early instagram days but she’s as dull as dishwater. It’s same tit on repeat, mom jeans with oversized coats, a crop top plus chunky boots/trainers and a Chanel bag. And I actually thought her child was a boy!

*Before I get another warning the baby is super cute I just thought she was a boy by the way she dresses her

Reactions: 10
Wild assumption here but do you think she might be pregnant? Just thinking about the no drinking November, constantly complaining she’s tired/run down and lots more at home/interiors content :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wild assumption here but do you think she might be pregnant? Just thinking about the no drinking November, constantly complaining she’s tired/run down and lots more at home/interiors content :oops:
NO !!! 😂😂😂
I think she stopped/maybe stopped drinking in November because we kept mentioning on here that they drank too much , her face looked puffy or perhaps their collab with Whispissing Angel expired !!!
She’s tired because she’s a lazy bint !!
this thread has also mentioned her unhomely flat so I think she’s putting out feelers for FREEBIE home decor sponsorships.
Don’t forget she gets most of her gram content from this thread .. 👋

Reactions: 12
She's tired because she's bone idle; she's simply after blagging more freebies. If she suddenly had the chance of a stay at a swish hotel in London, she would miraculously be revitalised and find the energy to pack her stuff (and handbag collection). She'd be packed and out of that flat faster than a ferret up a drainpipe!

Reactions: 11
It was a very far fetched idea but could be hilarious if true 😂 I’d love to see what those two would be like as parents!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm not convinced she stopped drinking for all of November in any case. It's easy not to post 2 glasses of Rose on the gram for a month but that doesn't equate to actual abstinence. She drinks so much, so regularly, I think it would be a task for her to quit for a month and I can't believe that if she had managed it that she wouldn't have made some further reference to it.

Oh, and let's not forget the fact that she's a great big bleeping liar. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What happened to those vitamin sachet things she was having in the first lockdown. Tried it once then supposedly bought a big box because it was so fab. Not heard about it since.

Reactions: 8
Lots of total cucks out there more like.

OH MY GOD... did anyone go on the video of that girl wearing that disgusting pleather dress??? The comments are a HOOT!! I’ll attach a load here but go and check them out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Those girls comments are trying to be really kind to her, I wonder if she got paid to wear that dress it's not good. Least the comments weren't hurtful.

Reactions: 8
Those girls comments are trying to be really kind to her, I wonder if she got paid to wear that dress it's not good. Least the comments weren't hurtful.
It’s actually good to see people being honest without being nasty and not doing the whole fake ohhh you look amazing when she clearly doesn’t.

Reactions: 14
I made myself watch her GRWM this morning, without sound of course. She really turns my stomach with her disgusting habits. Constantly tapping her make-up brushes, to remove the excess, over the carpet. Ugh! Has had her fingers in I don't know how many different products, then constantly running fingers through her hair. Then touches face. Repeats over & over. Ugh! The state of the carpet where she sits must be truly horrendous; it looks grubby enough from the few snatches we see of it. What a contrast, eh? Shops in Chanel, carries a Hermes, treats her home like a tit-hole. Conclusion?: Not luxe more Mega-Slob. Aspirational? Don't make me laugh.
Edit: For entertainment value, the obligatory references to cabin crew days were included. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.