Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sloppy. There’s no effort or thought going into this content what so ever.
Hi! Been following this thread for a few months and first time posting. I can’t believe how little effort she puts in! The other day there were some videos of her prancing around in that white dress with literally people putting out bags of trash behind her in every one of the videos. Imagine working at ITS (heaven forbid) and paying her then receiving those videos of content with a pile of bin bags in it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually kept checking back on her stories yesterday - not to see new polyester sweat-shop tat - but waiting for her to comment on the Nice attack. An actual terror attack in the country she is ‘living in’. But nothing. Not a mention of it all day.
Instead of describing the mood of the Parisians she adores so much, or sending her condolences, she was hawking her giveaway and twatting about in that shocking maxi dress. That’s unforgivable in my book...
I believe it took her 4 weeks to even acknowledge the NHS in lockdown 1!

Reactions: 10
Even if she were to comment now on yesterday's atrocities, I'm afraid I would just regard it as an act of tokenism on her part, just for appearance sake. I don't believe that she is capable of empathy; if it doesn't affect her, then it's not on her radar.

it's finally happening! She's leaving Paris. They think they're just going to go straight home and not stop off anywhere else. ERRRRRR because nowhere in the world would bloody let you because you should be quarantining you moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At least that Tamara actually acknowledges what’s happening in France, and the world! In no great depth, but she addresses it. More than can be said for our Lorna.

Even if she were to comment now on yesterday's atrocities, I'm afraid I would just regard it as an act of tokenism on her part, just for appearance sake. I don't believe that she is capable of empathy; if it doesn't affect her, then it's not on her radar.
Yeah She May make a token comment at some point, but it’s (inflated) lip service. You just know that when things happen in the world, like terrorism or covid, shes just thinking “ how will that affect me, me, me”

Oh she’s acknowledged it! Shocker. For those a-blocked- They’re coming back tomorrow and she’s shilling ear cuffs this morning.
She will be back in Paris as soon as she’s allowed but there’s “ no point” in being there now as everything is closed and they can’t leave the hotel, and set to be like that until December.

but... launCH on Monday , and back to GRWM! Yay!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was so annoyed with her stories this morning, more than normal! 'We are not going to go anywhere in between we are just going straight home' ARE YOU bleeping MENTAL? Of course you're not going anywhere in between, the place you currently are is going in to lockdown, and your home country is on various levels of lockdown and we are in A PANDEMIC. Keep your rotten germs in your own tit flat

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s pissed off someone telling her what to do. She’s recycling old HH pics again, I gather the “workmen” have finished doing duck all to the place.

What’s with these lips making the top one bigger than your bottom it’s so bloody unattractive

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I was so annoyed with her stories this morning, more than normal! 'We are not going to go anywhere in between we are just going straight home' ARE YOU bleeping MENTAL? Of course you're not going anywhere in between, the place you currently are is going in to lockdown, and your home country is on various levels of lockdown and we are in A PANDEMIC. Keep your rotten germs in your own tit flat
I know... I’ve just been watching the news and saw millions of people and miles of traffic getting out of Paris before the lockdown last night.

lorna “ we will go home in a few days as there’s nothing to do, anyone for an ear cuff?”

She’s pissed off someone telling her what to do. She’s recycling old HH pics again, I gather the “workmen” have finished doing duck all to the place.

What’s with these lips making the top one bigger than your bottom it’s so bloody unattractive
New profile pic for someone right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also felt annoyed at her stories this morning (more than usual). "Everywhere's closed so we might as well go home". That roughly translates to Chanel, Dior, Hermes etc are closed, so can't add to the bag collection or any other symbols of wealth, so I'll go home for a bit. Never mind the global pandemic or the fact that some people's lives yesterday were irrevocably changed. Lorna, shut your stupid mouth for once, cover it with a mask, get yourself home then lock up and shut up!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
9B1C35BB-C683-4A47-8BC1-C08212A1D9B4.jpeg

“I always buy their ear cuffs”

you lying bastard, you’ve never bought their ear cuffs, you’ve had them sent to you

Reactions: 19
Actual sicko. 10000% sure she won’t quarantine. She may not show it but bet she will some how slip up coz she’s a dumb sloppy cow and we will catch her out not being home.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She really is ugly inside and out

• Heart

HAHAHAHAHA That picture IS Halloween 🎃 👻 🕷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god we're going back to the bad old days of abluting on the spare room floor aren't we.
I don't know if I can do it. You may have to go on without me ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched her stories... she's just so affected. And that top she's got on is horrible and what's with the crappy bits of string on everything?

Reactions: 9
Hi! Been following this thread for a few months and first time posting. I can’t believe how little effort she puts in! The other day there were some videos of her prancing around in that white dress with literally people putting out bags of trash behind her in every one of the videos. Imagine working at ITS (heaven forbid) and paying her then receiving those videos of content with a pile of bin bags in it 🥴
Hi @AllieB Welcome, it's good to hear from yet another new member.:) You're right about the shots with the trash bags in. If you have a look back through the threads (and there are a lot!), you will notice that she's often pictured near trash bags, bins, etc. We've often commented on it. I totally agree with you about the pictorial content side of it, but you've got to admit, she just fits right in with the trash! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.