Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Credit to MEEEEEEE (@LadyLockdown ) for the thread title. No apologies - I have no shame and measure my success purely by thread titles. Could be worse. Could be by handbags and face creams.
Anyhooo......

Lorna

-Lies constantly, pretty much anything she says is questionable
-Edits her photos within an inch of their life to make herself appear thinner
-Uses filters on her story videos. Tattlers spotted background warping and she was called out for it by CelebFace. Never addressed by Lorna and continues to use filters
-Doesn’t upload stories in real time
-Whenever her follower count is dwindling does a giveaway or buys followers
-Favourite beauty/make up products are whatever brands are paying her at the time
-Constantly pushing her flammable & unsustainable clothing collection with In The Style and responds to any complaints regarding quality, delivery and refunds via Twitter with passive aggressiveness
-Blocks anyone who questions her (blocked individuals are referred to as A-Blocked on tattle)
-Hardly ever declares gifts or ads. Reported many times to ASA. Seems to have stepped up her game since being called out by @Suxy who also created an Instagram page dedicated to her lies and abominable photo editing
-Says she hasn’t had any face fillers for over 2 years but puncture holes on the lips have recently been spied
-Pretends to be empathetic towards current affairs and world disasters when it suits her but has shown little regard for the covid pandemic because it’s just an inconvenience that she would prefer to ignore
-Poor Boo the dog is often carted off to god knows where while they go on trips presumably paid for by In The Style.
-Claims she has an English Literature degree from a Newcastle university which is highly questionable
-Eats at a handful of restaurants in London, suspected she backhands Cecconis for use of their toilets as a changing room when she ‘shoots’ on Bond Street

John aka Mr Luxe

Also referred to on Tattle as
OAP-Old Age Pensioner
OM-Old Mahogany (due to the depth of his tan)
OMR- Old Mahogany Raisin
The Raisin
Creosote King
Elton John
Whipping Boy

His position within HSBC is questionable due to them openly flaunting their lifestyle on social media and the amount of time he actually spends (or doesn’t spend) working.

She cheated on John and had an ongoing relationship around 2017/2018. Duration AND gender unknown at this stage as it’s thought she may have had a bisexual affair. Tea has been shared via former friends who say she was away with her fancy man/lady the night before Mr Luxe had arranged and called off a birthday brunch for his princess after she failed to appear. It was after this that the Luxe’s seemingly perfect marriage started showing up on Instagram along with a lot more Chanel and Cartier.

The Manor House

Well there is no Manor House
Horsham Heights (HH) is a 2 bed flat situated within lush grounds in Horsham shared by a number of other flats.

She claims herself and John bought the property together shortly after they met but it’s been proven there were no flats sold around this time so most likely owned by John himself and he moved her in.

Fellow tattler @Jasmine is Johns ex wife who has confirmed much of the above.

Previously.... The old and the grubby (avec nouveau fringe) bobbed on a plane to relocate stay in le Bristol during the continuing pandemic but it's ok as apparently it's a "business opportunity". Not sure what the biz is. Seen 3 shit coats that even Ali Express don't appear to be stocking and a diarrhoea coloured A/W dress that you wouldn't be buried in let alone be seen alive in even in the dark, winter months when you're not going anywhere because of a PANDEMIC but anyway ...

When not on "business" goes to the same restaurants, drinks the same wine, takes pictures of the same food with the same shit comments, the same car trips, to the same places, to take the same pictures of the same shit clothes in a different colour. YAWNNNNN-A. :sleep:

Released a godawful SKY AD reel and promoted her 0.1 millisecond silent extra part in Riviera to "paid in Rose" acting work and more reels are appearing that seem to be fuelled by day drinking as it can be the only reason for the off the scale levels of cringe.

Finally got her (wrong) Hermes bag and now wants the "real deal". Who really knows how they got the bag, if OMR really went to the store or if it was delivered to the hotel and how much was paid for the bag but we can be sure the repayment to OMR was far "more spenny".

Not content (is she ever??) with staying in a hotel in the centre of Paris, ol' Yawna decided to photoshop the Eiffel Tower into her breakfast pictures because ... well who knows why ... but anyone brave enough to mention it in the comments found their comments also photoshopped via the delete button - wonder why 🤔

Hopefully, this covers everything but on a personal note, I'd just like to say I hope she'll fuck off soon and quarantine herself in an underground bunker on the moon or something.

If she's still here in December, nevermind COVID, that'll be my fucking Christmas ruined. Cunt.

Continuez s'il vous plaît
:coffee:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

MotherofDragons

You know how all middle aged mums have that friend who’s glam but in a really dated way like they buy knock offs from the market and their lipstick has always rubbed off but their lipliner hasn’t. Loads of fake tan and a big blow dry with shit loads of hairspray. Always wear kitten heels and sheer tights at special occasions. Stinks of Opium. Drinks babycham or Bacardi and coke. Well this is exactly the same energy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
With as much money as they have I’m really looking forward to seeing the pics of the private jet back from France!

Just in time for the next national lockdown.
We need to thjnk up some content ideas for Lorna cos she’s going to be struggling like buggery to find AT LEAST one month of content.

I’ll issue my predictions then we can do some lockdown Lorna bingo. Yay!!

* Giveaway
* Charity sale ( John will sort it all because she’s so lazy and needs a big old rest from doing absolutely fuck all, all year )
* GRWM ( with or without filters?? )
* Online shopping “ I bought , I bought , I bought”
* Another Giveaway as her numbers really plummet when she’s not twatting around street corners getting photographed near bins.
* A live chat with either Penhaglions / BLM influencer ( she won’t have researched any content for this and will most likely be day-drunk with neck at a jaunty angle to disguise unfiltered face)
* More Online shopping because she really likes to shove her “ wealth” in the faces of the nation when they’re mainly struggling.
* A guest Q/A from Whipping boy whereby she asks the same questions to herself as she has done for the last 2 years
* Relentless posting of Parisian apartments and dining rooms that don’t belong to her
* Relentless posting of skinny women’s nipples and HERMAYS Birkins ( Black / GHW)
* No mention of lockdown / covid / economical / mental health struggles (although I will caveat this... there will be no mention of it UNLESS her numbers REALLY dwindle and she will bring up HER eating disorder and somehow make it ALL about her)
* Giveaway
* Reminder to everyone that she did have a job as an air hostess once. 2 decades ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

miss trixie

VIP Member
Sorry, I know I keep saying it, but the bar went lower today. Obviously instead of the customary "airport shot" we usually get, today we had the airport shot a la difference - filming the fact that you've got assistance to push all your gear. Nothing wrong with having assistance, as long as you treat the people who assist you with respect & reward them accordingly BUT FILMING IT? That's a new kind of vulgar! How demeaning towards the staff helping you. Shame on you, Lorna, for behaving so crassly & tastelessly. Your behaviour does not say "Luxe", it's more cheap trash, pet.
I'm afraid I just can't get over Parisian Wanker & the meeting of the baby Hermes bags. How utterly vacuous & insipid a comment, and boy I've read a few. I get the need for a bit of escapism, a "reality break" but please, let's keep things in proportion. I think some people would benefit from a "reality check" & taking a look at what's going on out there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

miss trixie

VIP Member
Just read something very gratifying....Some reality female has been fined £10,000 for breaking quarantine regs. Evidently she flew back to UK from Turkey and within a few days she went out shopping. A concerned citizen must have shopped her because upon her return, she was greeted by the Police who were waiting on her doorstep. Guilty & fined: Job Done! Much applause for whoever was responsible for her being caught.👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 30

hnb1108

Hi everyone, I’m relatively new to this thread. I followed Lorna for a while but after the god knows how many new Chanel bags and 3.5k jumper in quick succession, I started to wonder how she’s able to afford this glam lifestyle. So that lead me to a little google and then to this thread and to say it has been eye opening is an understatement! To find she actually lives in my former home town of Horsham and in a flat, when she’s had everyone thinking she’s living in some Manor House! I can’t believe how much she tries to fabricate about her life. Hopefully she finds some happiness one day because bags won’t fill that void.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Its_Me

VIP Member
I just searched on here if Freya Killin has a thread and only mention of her was in a previous LL thread so I read a few pages which was from back in April and OMG what a gem this pic is. She was using some seriously strong filter back then that’s why she looks so bloody different now! And look at the raisin!!! He looks more like a grape!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Its_Me

VIP Member
Just checked the government guidance for self-isolation. Excerpt below. The guidance then goes on to say that you may not go near any public areas that are used by people who did not travel with you (i.e. you should not be using the hallways, stairwells, touching communal door handles, etc.). But I suspect she has read the sentence below and interpreted it to her own means. Mainly because she's thick and selfish.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Poppin_on

As a mum of daughters she is so depressing. The filters, the flogging of fast fashion, the photoshopping of her face, body (and landmarks) the lying & the refusal to #AD her own collection with no accountability is making me so angry.

She represents such a shallow meaningless existence where everything is fake. She has no substance & worst of all no conscience. I realised my 16 year old niece followed her this weekend and when I told her about the lying & filters her face lit up and I’m now pretty sure she has downloaded a face and body morphing app. A sure fire way to damage her fragile self esteem in one easy step.

Why can’t she use her platform for good? She does nothing. Adds nothing. If only she could ditch the filters, stop making herself appear two sizes smaller. Be transparent. Put less emphasis on the importance of appearance and possessions. She’s everything that is wrong with social media and the increasingly filtered world we now live in.

I’m done. No more poppin on, unless the glorious day she gets whacked with a big old fine from the ASA or her collection appears on Ali Express (again 😝)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

quarantinequeen13

I was so annoyed with her stories this morning, more than normal! 'We are not going to go anywhere in between we are just going straight home' ARE YOU FUCKING MENTAL? Of course you're not going anywhere in between, the place you currently are is going in to lockdown, and your home country is on various levels of lockdown and we are in A PANDEMIC. Keep your rotten germs in your own shit flat

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Yep it’s gone. She’s deleted it because the new reel clearly shows absence of the Eiffel Tower from the balcony 🤣🤣.
Don’t worry, we still have the pictures.
The humiliation must be IMMENSE.

• Haha