Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, she's been on here again.......Time for a bit of virtue-signalling: "The LeBristol are helping me to donate much of my closet from this trip to the Red Cross". What this truthfully means is "I'm off-loading all this cheap & nasty tat that I wouldn't be seen dead in, but that I'm hoping my gullible followers will buy, to keep me in handbags, Chanel and all things spenny".
P.S. Noticed the question, "How many luggage's do you have?" Only she could have written that, the doyenne of English prose that she is! 😂 😂 😂
I’m a witch .... Another one of my predictions has come true !!!! I posted this on Monday !!! Fukk off and think for yourself LL you Fukkin Lazy bint 😡 ..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean really.. if we all went silent she really would be fucked.
Fancy having to rely on tattlers to tell you to do the right thing 🤣🤣
We help with content & we tell her when something bad is happening in the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean really.. if we all went silent she really would be fucked.
Fancy having to rely on tattlers to tell you to do the right thing 🤣🤣
We help with content & we tell her when something bad is happening in the world.
We also tell her she’s a deceitful liar and looks ridiculous but she’s still got to learn to take that on board 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A proper natural beauty. Is that mean? Yes. Do I care? No.
Oh tit.. she looks like prepubescent boy from a high school, with a very bad haircut by his mother. Wtf is her face, have some dignity Lorna!

I myself look like puffy tit in the morning too but I dont even take the doors for delivery man without sorting myself out a little. Its called RESPECT to both myself and those who must look at me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We did warn everyone that in less than 1 week everything would be 50% off. How can people not have seen the trend yet??
it’s not like trying to secure the hottest Chloe or Chanel .. it’s tit from Aliexpress. No one NEEDS this on her launch day. No one. Ever.

EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“We’re pretty streetwise”

*leaves £8k bag on top of car, on restaurant tables, with fastenings undone...*

lordy!
I was just having this thought - its so dangerous in Paris, people are ALWAYS having their bags stolen, and i truly am shocked when i see how she 1. flaunts it around the city and 2. sits in the outdoor terraces in Paris with the designer bags on full display. most girls in Paris just use canvas bags since its not worth the risk.

The imbeciles who paid full price for this dross just last week must be spitting feathers.
WHATTTTTT !!!! Is it half price already .. we’ll just proves it’s a crock of tit and Ol Lorna ain’t no fashionista 😂😂
How embarrassing .. she should have hung her Fukkin ‘designer ‘ hat up ages ago .. instead of repeating dreadful items in other colours !!!

Reactions: 12
I had my ass groped in Paris once.

I worked there for a year in my late 20’s ( thats actual work, not influencing).

Anyhow, my boyfriend at the time, came over to visit one weekend and we did loads of shizzle around the city. We were on the metro thing and it was rammed. I kept feeling my ass get squeezed, some might describe it as “significant gropage” , which I naturally assumed was my boyfriend.

However after a few minutes I realised that I was actually holding one hand of my boyfriend and his other hand was on the roof handle things.

So who was feeling me up??? 😳😳 The weirdy lurking Pervy Mcperverson standing behind me is who! Well.

Quite the highlight of my 20’s that’s for sure.

(See, mamma TIT had a life once, too)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
WHATTTTTT !!!! Is it half price already .. we’ll just proves it’s a crock of tit and Ol Lorna ain’t no fashionista 😂😂
How embarrassing .. she should have hung her Fukkin ‘designer ‘ hat up ages ago .. instead of repeating dreadful items in other colours !!!
I know that we're all used to seeing her stuff start to get marked down fairly soon after "launch", but we're talking a matter of days here. I've never known it this quick before. Just goes to show how abysmal their sales have been. Normally if ITS have a sale just after her "launch", they exclude the LL stuff. This time it's all included and everything is reduced by 50%. Dick Frisby will not be pleased with the outcome of last week's launch, particularly if he's shelled out for her to go prat-arsing around Paris. Ooh dear!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I had my ass groped in Paris once.

I worked there for a year in my late 20’s ( thats actual work, not influencing).

Anyhow, my boyfriend at the time, came over to visit one weekend and we did loads of shizzle around the city. We were on the metro thing and it was rammed. I kept feeling my ass get squeezed, some might describe it as “significant gropage” , which I naturally assumed was my boyfriend.

However after a few minutes I realised that I was actually holding one hand of my boyfriend and his other hand was on the roof handle things.

So who was feeling me up??? 😳😳 The weirdy lurking Pervy Mcperverson standing behind me is who! Well.

Quite the highlight of my 20’s that’s for sure.

(See, mamma TIT had a life once, too)
Do you think that’s a version of OMR’s touch night ? 😂😂

Is she wearing a tablecloth? What’s with the string choking her with the necklace on top. She is not Chanel worthy. o_O
It’s like she’s tied together those awful bits of material meant for hanging on the hanger 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_0528.PNG

The collection must be a shitshow if they have to give away a 1000 pound voucher to get rid of it!

• Haha
Been busy all day and have 4 pages to catch up on! 😂

So the witch is heading back to HH dumping her land fill in Paris, not sure the Red Cross can use tops and dresses that don't hold tits in and skirts that merely covered her massive minge!

my friends and colleagues in France are so depressed right now and she's still parading around like a twit sans mask like a bleeping child on coke or something.

God she really is a horrendous human parasite isn't she

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.