Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories for today 🙄 her little scripted sob about COVID and these Q&As no one asked you that ‘what did you work as at the age of 20-21’ are bleeping for real?! Too specific anything to drag up her Virgin Atlantic Job from 17 years ago drop it Lorna if this is all you can bring up from your past you truly are sad love.

If we’re lucky we’ll also see the same dead story on how her and old timer met.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Her stories for today 🙄 her little scripted sob about COVID and these Q&As no one asked you that ‘what did you work as at the age of 20-21’ are bleeping for real?! Too specific anything to drag up her Virgin Atlantic Job from 17 years ago drop it Lorna if this is all you can bring up from your past you truly are sad love.

haha I know AS IF anyone would ask that! She really is dumb

Reactions: 7
New here, but I've been thoroughly enjoying the tit show Lorna Luxe for a while now. She is literally the gift that keeps on giving in terms of entertainment.

Next thread title suggestion: "Lorna Luxe, 'relocated' to Paris for 4 weeks to get her hands on a Hermes Kelly, but it doesn't change a thing because she looks rancid and smelly"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi everyone, I’m relatively new to this thread. I followed Lorna for a while but after the god knows how many new Chanel bags and 3.5k jumper in quick succession, I started to wonder how she’s able to afford this glam lifestyle. So that lead me to a little google and then to this thread and to say it has been eye opening is an understatement! To find she actually lives in my former home town of Horsham and in a flat, when she’s had everyone thinking she’s living in some Manor House! I can’t believe how much she tries to fabricate about her life. Hopefully she finds some happiness one day because bags won’t fill that void.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 293576
The beneficiaries of this croix-rouge francais donation will be devastated
Funny, even she doesn't want her over priced, flammable tit.

Even the other influencers take the piss out of her. She will never learn.

I see she's dumping the ITS shite at Paris, even LL thinks it's crap.
Just seen I wrote the same as you. Hopefully some of her followers may think it too rather than be caught up in the "donation"...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone, I’m relatively new to this thread. I followed Lorna for a while but after the god knows how many new Chanel bags and 3.5k jumper in quick succession, I started to wonder how she’s able to afford this glam lifestyle. So that lead me to a little google and then to this thread and to say it has been eye opening is an understatement! To find she actually lives in my former home town of Horsham and in a flat, when she’s had everyone thinking she’s living in some Manor House! I can’t believe how much she tries to fabricate about her life. Hopefully she finds some happiness one day because bags won’t fill that void.
welcome aboard, it's incredible how she has fooled so many, all of us here were fooled at one point but knew it didn't add up and found the truth here. Her lies are outstanding, if you have time read back from Thread 1, find out about her behaviour how she treats her followers with contempt and basically has no morals. This is backed up from John's ex-wife who come on here and a couple of lawyers who are actively pursuing her through legal channels.

She is basically a highly overrated washed up sales person that we think has drink issues, over the summer everything about her has gone downhill fast.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 293576
The beneficiaries of this croix-rouge francais donation will be devastated
Yep, she's been on here again.......Time for a bit of virtue-signalling: "The LeBristol are helping me to donate much of my closet from this trip to the Red Cross". What this truthfully means is "I'm off-loading all this cheap & nasty tat that I wouldn't be seen dead in, but that I'm hoping my gullible followers will buy, to keep me in handbags, Chanel and all things spenny".
P.S. Noticed the question, "How many luggage's do you have?" Only she could have written that, the doyenne of English prose that she is! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 20
Yes, I can’t stand Leah, but this made me laugh.
I doubt that was even a dig at Lorna she’s just a twit. I really don’t like her at all. She would take that rich man or ANY man above a 2 in a heartbeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actual sicko. 10000% sure she won’t quarantine. She may not show it but bet she will some how slip up coz she’s a dumb sloppy cow and we will catch her out not being home.
Ohh I don’t know... She’s very good at being lazy...and poor old Whipper won’t be able to go out either and do her chores 🤣 Tesco home delivery 🚚 to HH!

Interesting... because she would be 21 in her 3rd year of university... ( she did an English degree?) ... so why was she applying for Cabin crew jobs in her final year???

Because she didn’t finish the fucker is why...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ohh I don’t know... She’s very good at being lazy...and poor old Whipper won’t be able to go out either and do her chores 🤣 Tesco home delivery 🚚 to HH!

Interesting... because she would be 21 in her 3rd year of university... ( she did an English degree?) ... so why was she applying for Cabin crew jobs in her final year???

Because she didn’t finish the fucker is why...
Hahahahahah well she fudged that one up!

Reactions: 13
Hahahahahah well she fudged that one up!
Altho.. her birthday is August isn’t it.. so technically she could be turning 21 at the end of her final year... 🤔
Still don’t believe she finished it tho 🤣

( get ready for the degree photos with superimposed cap / gown)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.