Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sunglasses really donโ€™t suit her, they make her look so bog eyed

Donโ€™t get me started on the tent dress and trainer combo. Sheโ€™s trying SO hard to look cool and edgy and is failing miserably. Just imagine the pair of them. Her dressed like this and OM with his 20 year old tit flickers on and scarf knotted around his turkey neck. I.just.canโ€™t.cope

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Donโ€™t get me started on the tent dress and trainer combo. Sheโ€™s trying SO hard to look cool and edgy and is failing miserably. Just imagine the pair of them. Her dressed like this and OM with his 20 year old tit flickers on and scarf knotted around his turkey neck. I.just.canโ€™t.cope
tit flickers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ tsk post too short

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I just had to google what tit flickers are... never heard that term before but I am dying๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The glasses definitely donโ€™t suit her and quite frankly by this point I donโ€™t think ANYTHING suits her... the canvas she has to work with (ratty hair, tiger bread fake tan, migrating fillers, grubby hands and nails...) is so poor that anything she wears will instantly look cheap and nasty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Haha...If I was ever chatting to a bloke when we were out (In the good old days) my Sister would look at his shoes and whisper "Move away, he's wearing tit flickers"... You can tell a lot about a man by his shoes.....

• Haha
I had a glass of vino and thought it might help me cope better with watching the story but nope! Why does she keep flicking her head around like that she looks bleeping demented. And surely I canโ€™t be the only person highly offended by the navy Manolos with the otherwise all black ensemble ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Iโ€™ve been away all day and all I have to say is

WHAT THE Bleeding hell is that dress? She looks like an escapee! And why is she wearing it with that footwear ? itโ€™s like sheโ€™s channeling those Romanian women that sell sprigs of lucky heather.

Iโ€™m also baffled as to why is the tit out? Itโ€™s like an actual spaniels ear. I absolutely do not want to see this filth itโ€™s revolting.

Iโ€™ve attached a pic I happened upon today as I was looking through my phone for the alarm code for my shed.

That was really some hard core filterage wasnโ€™t it. Look at the blur around the forehead.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I still don't understand what she doesn't understand about the lockdown. SHE'S IN FRANCE. She can't read French? She can't use Google Translate? I thought her stories were alluding to her travelling back to England at this moment in time, since she didn't want to be locked down, but is she going or staying?
That dress is HORRENDOUS.

Reactions: 14
I have no words for that dress
I do... Cheap as duck. Sums up the whole tit show that is LL.

Prancing about like a total loon in market stall tat, whilst people have been horrendously killed today. shes a complete and utter oxygen thief.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When I see pictures of her from a few months/weeks ago and let's face it she didn't look great I can't help but think she looks better than she does now..... In weeks to come I'll probably look back at how she looks now and think the same!!... How can you look progressively worse week by week????..... She's an absolute mess. I can only assume that she's pissed when she's flouncing up and down a zebra crossing like a prancing pony in that tat. That's why she doesn't give a toss where she changes outfits or if her tits are hanging out!

• Haha
  • Heart
A little dance floor clearer from Horshams Greatest tit Show. ( Enlarge it for a better experience !)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

tit FLICKERS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Comment of the day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she hate being home so much ?? This is really quite bizarre. Why wouldnโ€™t you just go the duck home ..

I had a glass of vino and thought it might help me cope better with watching the story but nope! Why does she keep flicking her head around like that she looks bleeping demented. And surely I canโ€™t be the only person highly offended by the navy Manolos with the otherwise all black ensemble ๐Ÿคข
knocked me sideways the navy and black together. And this from the woman who bangs on about how timeless black is.

Reactions: 9
Why does she hate being home so much ?? This is really quite bizarre. Why wouldnโ€™t you just go the duck home ..
Itโ€™s taking her this long to think of a story re. why there have been no apparent changes to the mansion Manor House flat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well Iโ€™ve been away all day and all I have to say is

WHAT THE Bleeding hell is that dress? She looks like an escapee! And why is she wearing it with that footwear ? itโ€™s like sheโ€™s channeling those Romanian women that sell sprigs of lucky heather.
That, my dear, is the "Toula". It's ever so comfy and floaty. In fact, you could live in it. :ROFLMAO: Never mind the Romanian women, that dress is so roomy you could hide a family of Romanians under it.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
P.S. Tragedy - video- crying again! She should name that bloody dress Tragedy instead of Toula.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.