Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's defo trolling us using The Chainsmokers- Paris in her videos... Just listen to the lyrics!!....Bravo Lorna...👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
I still don't understand what she doesn't understand about the lockdown. SHE'S IN FRANCE. She can't read French? She can't use Google Translate? I thought her stories were alluding to her travelling back to England at this moment in time, since she didn't want to be locked down, but is she going or staying?
That dress is HORRENDOUS.
Im pretty sure BBC, CNN and other big news outlet have articles about the new rules in France. She just wants attention (and a reason to leave after she lied about relocating)

by the wat I was thinking it might be funny to make a list with all the stuff she spent on this “relatiocation”.If she really paid for the hotel it could be close to 50.000€? (Which is insane)

Reactions: 6
I have to say I’ve been following this thread for a few months now (thanks for the lockdown entertainment; you are all hilarious) and I’ve not seen their dog once. Is it real or just a myth?

I’ve known dogs that suffer from ongoing separation anxiety after being treated like this. When I had a dog, he wouldn’t eat if I went on holiday. I know all dogs are different but I feel so bad for Boo. Honestly, I think it’s absolutely disgusting that they would get a dog if they can not commit to one. You can’t just have it in your life when you feel like it.
All of this pretending they were relocating to Paris and they left the dog behind proves it was just another covid holiday. They disgust me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think I’ve figured out why she’s against brown leather bags... reminds her too much of her husband (please zoom in to appreciate my photoshop skills which are almost as good as our Lorna’s)
Fantastic @Honeybee88 your skills are wasted .. Le Bristol needs your talents 😂😂😂

I received that very same screenshot 4 times today from my fellow influencers😂
Ooohhhhh .. love that she’s a laughing stick 😂😂can you tell us Another story yet .. pretty please 😘

I had a glass of vino and thought it might help me cope better with watching the story but nope! Why does she keep flicking her head around like that she looks bleeping demented. And surely I can’t be the only person highly offended by the navy Manolos with the otherwise all black ensemble 🤢
Arghhhhhhh. That Fukkin head flick and leg kick and pulling that Fukkin frock up 😡😡😡😡!😂😡. Her hair looks dreadful she looks puffy and bloated. The Navy suede manolos,vinyl leg things and handbag are all too much together !! That dress is absolute Fukkin shite .. nothing good, let alone luxe about these outfits. ... absolutely Fukkin shocking !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A little dance floor clearer from Horshams Greatest tit Show. ( Enlarge it for a better experience !)

just noticed on the tragedy video that her bag is the wrong way round and there’s wires sticking out of the pocket.

Reactions: 3
Sloppy. There’s no effort or thought going into this content what so ever.
Exactly. No attention to detail ( unless it’s filtering her face). Imagine if you were that sloppy in the real world?? If I couldn’t be fucked to do my job properly and did everything on minimal effort.
She is such a lazy trog.

Reactions: 6
Exactly. No attention to detail ( unless it’s filtering her face). Imagine if you were that sloppy in the real world?? If I couldn’t be fucked to do my job properly and did everything on minimal effort.
She is such a lazy trog.
Even the hair. If I was getting paid that kind of money I would be getting my hair done professionally for a ‘shoot’ if I couldn’t style it myself. Keeps going on about getting her fringe cut surely she can pop into a hairdressers (assuming they’re open?) and get a fringe trim for €20 or not much more. Otherwise just part it or twist it back neatly...I don’t know anything other than what she’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually kept checking back on her stories yesterday - not to see new polyester sweat-shop tat - but waiting for her to comment on the Nice attack. An actual terror attack in the country she is ‘living in’. But nothing. Not a mention of it all day.
Instead of describing the mood of the Parisians she adores so much, or sending her condolences, she was hawking her giveaway and twatting about in that shocking maxi dress. That’s unforgivable in my book...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually kept checking back on her stories yesterday - not to see new polyester sweat-shop tat - but waiting for her to comment on the Nice attack. An actual terror attack in the country she is ‘living in’. But nothing. Not a mention of it all day.
Instead of describing the mood of the Parisians she adores so much, or sending her condolences, she was hawking her giveaway and twatting about in that shocking maxi dress. That’s unforgivable in my book...
So close to the anniversary of the Paris attacks as well. She has no empathy for anything unless it benefits her or fits her narrative.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.