Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually wet self. ( pelvic floor issues, obvs)

I reckon when John is on the trap, having his first CF ( Crafty Fag) of the day I reckon he has a chuckle 🤭 at our comments. ( Before he starts blocking / removing anything that could upset Queen Baby)
So sorry to hear of your little problem, Mamma. I, too, had a similar experience! 🤣
I've had word from my distant cousin in France, Charlie (you may remember me mentioning the Bloquer family). We actually call her Charlie for short. Her full name is actually Charlotta Chanel Bloquer. Anyway Charlie has asked me to tell you that if she wins the naming competition, she will gift the ensemble to you. I said that would be absolutely Tres Bon. She knows that you are planning a little trip to France to visit your sister in the near future, so she said if she wins it she will send it by Express (not that bloody Ali).
Moving on....wasn't it splendid of Monsieur Luxe to endorse the name suggestion. I bet he's in for it soon! Stompy Alert!! ❗❗🔺
I reckon he enjoys his daily "Tattle Time" & probably is hard pressed to keep a straight face. Still, poor bugger deserves a laugh.:giggle::giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It looks so cheap/towie-esque. Speaking of which, that car crash desperado Lauren Goodyer just posted an insta story featuring a bottle of Whispissing Angel, not quite so exclusive now is it? :LOL:
That made me laugh so much because the bottle was unopened and the next video he was pouring something bright pink over ice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just when you thought it was safe to go outside...........👿
Screenshot (34).png

Ladies.......I give you the Gopp-tastic, Gopp-u-lous Gopping Set, in all its glory. Remember, you saw it here first!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is this supposed to be a picture of Lorna?
Looks like an entirely different person

Just bobbed onto her stories as i dont follow her and wow, does she think people are blind to think that it was the same drink?
I bobbed one there too ! Looked like cherryade😂
Is that Mark Wrights ex ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Its_Me I found the furry top boots that Aveirieireieieiee was wearing in Paris in the rain. Just a shade under £1700.. 😭😭😭 They have one pair left in my tiny size.... 👀

also did we all notice the black /GHW birkin she posted last night... never happy. EVER.
Swooooon! Dior right? The skirt was 3k 🙃

View attachment 289828
Ladies.......I give you the Gopp-tastic, Gopp-u-lous Gopping Set, in all its glory. Remember, you saw it here first!
That's vile, the elastic wrists, the print, the size, how much is she charging for this monster another £75 plus £40 for the skirt. It's making me dizzy looking at it. Badger showing her vager :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Its_Me I found the furry top boots that Aveirieireieieiee was wearing in Paris in the rain. Just a shade under £1700.. 😭😭😭 They have one pair left in my tiny size.... 👀

also did we all notice the black /GHW birkin she posted last night... never happy. EVER.
Ever the greedy hoe !!! She’ll get one as well but she ain’t ever gonna look luxe ! You can’t make a silk purse out of a pigs ear ! As they say ..I’m posting that pic of A again and LL as a Fuxy v Luxe .. You just ain’t got it Yawna

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Swooooon! Dior right? The skirt was 3k 🙃
Yep 👍🏼 Hardly justifiable in the current “ not even leaving the house” climate. My area is pending tier 3, so might as well invest in pyjamas.

View attachment 289828
That really is absolutely awful. I was wondering the other night what happened to all those massive long obscenely flammable floaty things she wore in Santorini? Cant imagine anyone getting much wear from those.

Do you think she will even be aware?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yep 👍🏼 Hardly justifiable in the current “ not even leaving the house” climate. My area is pending tier 3, so might as well invest in pyjamas.

That really is absolutely awful. I was wondering the other night what happened to all those massive long obscenely flammable floaty things she wore in Santorini? Cant imagine anyone getting much wear from those.

Do you think she will even be aware?
She will now that she’s read it on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel this is the twin set I will wear when I visit @LadyLockdown. So editorial.
If you can swing your leg over the tractor gear box in that get up you can wear what you like, darling. Besides, it looks perfect for wiping down the tank when the Lord spills some diesel...
No euphemisms above, get your minds out the gutters.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s literally just added some Fukkin awful sleeves yo this dress that she’s had on repeat for EVER !! Same thing with those Fukkin boots 🙄
AND
WTF are those ‘contour’ leggings it looks like she wrapped black bin bags round her legs !!!
Cheap nasty shite .. those sunglasses look hideous .. She’s gone back to that stupid swinging ponytail look again .. SAME OL SAME OL !!
AND
Some of those pics are ‘ever so vurrrry ‘ blurry ..
Too much WA OMR ???

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.