Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some comments are getting through hahahaha Versace 1997, love it.
Burnerbabe we love you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•

Fanny coat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

so sheโ€™s finally moved into the S&M dominatrix fetish market then, next sheโ€™ll be shilling crotch less pants and latex cut out bras for Christmas.

Still itโ€™s all wipe clean, saves on washing ๐Ÿคข

someone send her a collar n chain for whipping boy๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I bought a 10x magnifying mirror today... if anyone doesn't have one let me tell you it's something you didn't realise you need and something you absolutely do not need at the same time. Anyway, my point is - I think Yawna may need one as her eye sight must be shocking.

Are her minions on Fukkin hallucinogenic drugs.. ?
The name suggestions for this โ€˜orrible outfit are hilarious .. Iโ€™ve picked out these few .. my favourite is Annais one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚ Fanny coat got my vote ๐Ÿ‘

In other news, I submitted the Tattle Wiki Lorna Luxe request.... ๐Ÿ˜ :devilish: ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I also bought a 10x magnifying mirror today... something

In other news, I submitted the Tattle Wiki Lorna Luxe request.... ๐Ÿ˜ :devilish: ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ
WHAT !!!!!! Iโ€™m gonna go have a peek ๐Ÿ‘€
ps
Iโ€™ve got a 7x mirror ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ps
HAHAHAHA I forgot to finish what I was saying... I'm gonna edit it now.

The LL wiki isn't up yet - I've had to request it and I guess they confirm once done or if any issues...

Reactions: 2
I also bought a 10x magnifying mirror today... something

Arghhhhhh.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Itโ€™s not there ..Do the Powers that be have to proof read it before itโ€™s posted ?

Reactions: 3
Arghhhhhh.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Itโ€™s not there ..Do the Powers that be have to proof read it before itโ€™s posted ?
Yeah I guess they're gonna proof it first but am sure they'll let me know if any issues .. I can't imagine there will be as I copied it verbatim and it's been on the last several threads but we will seeeeeeee

And lordy, 10x magnifying mirrors ... that's my halloween sorted out ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Date night ...โ€In Parisโ€™ blimey she must be the sharpest knife in the drawer .. being as thatโ€™s where sheโ€™s based at the moment and sheโ€™s at a restaurant that sheโ€™s been to โ€˜numerous โ€˜ times in the last week !!! FFS .. SAME OL SAME OL

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Are her minions on Fukkin hallucinogenic drugs.. ?
The name suggestions for this โ€˜orrible outfit are hilarious .. Iโ€™ve picked out these few .. my favourite is Annais one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks for posting those comments @Ohmydays - They're so hilarious (but worrying at the same time) I've been crying at them. For sure, I can see our future Queen attired in this and as for poor departed Coco Chanel, she'd be spinning in her grave. But my total fave has to be "Fanny"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Thing is, the silly bint's daft enough to call it the Fanny! I can see her stories now in the run-up to the Launch - My Fanny will be available on the website from 7pm; if you want to get your hands on my Fanny you'll need to be quick, etc. etc. etc. I don't think I'd be able to stand it. Between Anais and the Versace-buying Russian hookers, I'm just about dead!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
P.S. Would burnerbabe_ please identify herself; I applaud you.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
ps
I tit myself with a regular mirror, even seeing my own reflection in the car window brings me out in hives so Iโ€™ll not bother with the 10x shizzle

OMR has probably slipped something in to the hand of the concierge.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I donโ€™t know how Iโ€™d feel about chambermaids going into my room and tidying it/ arranging my carrier bags like that ๐Ÿ‘€
I couldnโ€™t believe it when I read it ... why would you be proud of that ... sheโ€™s doing a photo shoot of her Act 3 A/W In The Shite collection ... the hotel had already supplied the rails on a previous โ€˜Same Ol Same Ol โ€˜ tidy up .. so why hasnโ€™t she got all the outfits pressed and Sorted in some sort of order for shooting ???
Or is that just me and my ocd ๐Ÿ˜‚

I tit myself with a regular mirror, even seeing my own reflection in the car window brings me out in hives so Iโ€™ll not bother with the 10x shizzle

OMR has probably slipped something in to the hand of the concierge.
FFS. @AllAboutTheMayhem Iโ€™ve just spat my Fukkin wine out !!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Thinking of poor Ol Emanuel with OMRโ€™s Todger in his hand ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I couldnโ€™t believe it when I read it ... why would you be proud of that ... sheโ€™s doing a photo shoot of her Act 3 A/W In The Shite collection ... the hotel had already supplied the rails on a previous โ€˜Same Ol Same Ol โ€˜ tidy up .. so why hasnโ€™t she got all the outfits pressed and Sorted in some sort of order for shooting ???
Or is that just me and my ocd ๐Ÿ˜‚

FFS. @AllAboutTheMayhem Iโ€™ve just spat my Fukkin wine out !!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Thinking of poor Ol Emanuel with OMRโ€™s Todger in his hand ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No, it's not you + OCD (or if it is, then it's me + my OCD as well). I'd be too ashamed of being such a slovenly wretch that the poor staff had to clear up my mess. Zero respect or consideration for the housekeeping team. Zero class! As far as the "arrangement" of all the packages, that's got her stamp all over it. I think she's staged that little bit, after the staff had done their work. She has to fake everything.
As for things being slipped into the concierge's hand, please no, I can't go there.....I'm getting visual images after reading your comments! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 6
Hope whoever tidied their stinking room up also took a tit in every bag.
In other news, watching Gemma Collinsโ€™ programme here abs sheโ€™s doing a shoot for in the style. Theyโ€™ve booked her an incredible villa in Crete, thereโ€™s makeup artists, stylists, photographers...

Lorna must just veto all of that so she can have total control over the outcome. No wonder mingsby hates her.

• Haha
That Chanel still unboxed by the looks of it๐Ÿ™„

Most people would be beside themselves to receive this, how long has she had it now? I despair. I bet the staff also secretly think sheโ€™s a spoilt cow.
Absolutely cringeworthy. Disgusting display and we know you did it yourself Lorna

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Some comments are getting through hahahaha Versace 1997, love it.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Versace โ€˜97

She even gives the same generic reply to other influencers. Freya canโ€™t be serious with that comment ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 3
France is going into a national lockdown as of today due to the virus being out of control. The 'shoot' should be interesting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why share a picture of cigarettes ? Stop trying to glamorize smoking. Another sign she is a smoker (donโ€™t know why anyone who doesnโ€™t smoke who would share this). Also shows the little brain cells she does have, in thinking that sharing this is appropriate to over a million impressionable mostly young people.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.