Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predicted this from Ali Exp . I went for a smaller check and a longer skirt Thought it was a bit more luxe and classic . That’s obvs where I made my mistake !! LL chose the more Russian prostitute style
I like this! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Ohmydays I much preferred your ensemble - looked classy (as opposed to street/lamppost hooker).
TIT Fashionista Sista & Style Queen 👏 👏 🤩 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
TITS Collection at ITS - Act 1 - GOPPING.

She wants a name for it !!!
Fukkin ‘orrible
Is my suggestion 🤮
She’s definitely lost her way .
She looks cheap and nasty no style or class.
oh I’ve just posted. Can someone suggest “Gopping” for the checked thing?

Gurning is back in force. Does it come after day drinking binges? It’s all a bit Judy Finnegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The houndstooth looks so....I dunno what’s the word. Digital? Like it’s just been printed off an old school computer.

What is her version a short skirt? Sorry I’m only seeing the screen shots here I cant put myself through watching her story.

Calling All Tits: Faites Attention!

View attachment 289645
I see it now!

Reactions: 4
Sh
I do also feel like I’m holding out for either
a- more laughable lunacy or
b- the end of this bullshit.

I’m isolating and on half term so I’ve got time on my side at the moment. I’m in my robe , might bob on a face mask.

I’m curious as to how she will fill her time when she’s stuffed back in the flat quarantining...( I mean she’s not been home really for months) and looking forward to having a good old wine fuelled laugh at the next act. We could play AliExpress bingo ?? 🤣
She might have a surprise in store for us re
“here’s what the builders did ‘ ....
A spare room full of shelves to show off her bags etc.
A two storey extension.
A modern kitchen./ bathroom
Some furniture .
A modern tv system in the ‘tv room ‘ aka bedroom complete with surround sound for same Ol same ol Murder she wrote and SATC .
Hmmmm what else ?

Reactions: 8
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks so cheap/towie-esque. Speaking of which, that car crash desperado Lauren Goodyer just posted an insta story featuring a bottle of Whispissing Angel, not quite so exclusive now is it? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.