Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
France is going into a national lockdown as of today due to the virus being out of control. The 'shoot' should be interesting.
The exact nature of the lockdown hasn't been confirmed yet but its widely speculated bars and restaurants and non-essential shops are closing completely for 4 weeks after midnight Thursday so given all they do is booze and buy Chanel they may as well duck off home. Casse-toi et au-revoir 👋

Why share a picture of cigarettes ? Stop trying to glamorize smoking. Another sign she is a smoker (don’t know why anyone who doesn’t smoke who would share this). Also shows the little brain cells she does have, in thinking that sharing this is appropriate to over a million impressionable mostly young people.
I thought this... it's probably Kate Msss's handbag though so she thinks its cool. She's such a child. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
France is going into a national lockdown as of today due to the virus being out of control. The 'shoot' should be interesting.
Ooohhhhh. Bet she’s chuffing fuming !! I’m so fed up of her SAME OL SAME OL videos now, strutting along the same paved path and grabbing pillars !!! It’s like friggin Groundhog Day !!!

Reactions: 4
Have to get it all done today. Macron is speaking at mid day I think. See if there's a mention of it from Lorna.

Reactions: 5
I mentioned Gwen Stefani yesterday and now she posts a Gwen song. I know she likes Gwen ... which that in itself is weird to me. Gwen has always been very humble and never flashy with money. I mean the song Rich Girl was ‘if I WAS a rich girl’ even though she clearly was at the time. I used to see her in primrose hill when she lived here wearing leggings, vans and driving her Range Rover. She always seemed to wear what she liked whether trendy or not, I don’t think she even carried Chanel until her 40s. She wears designer of course, but she still acts like she can’t believe it when they want to dress her.

Lorna is the complete opposite of her. She thinks style is just throwing on the most expensive tit you can find and copying what’s on trend. She thinks everyone should know how much money she has. I feel sorry for her.

Just bobbed on after my mammoth 2 X 13 hour shifts and note bleeping lorna refluxe is still parading around Paris
How long is it now since she's been home and seen her dog , absolute skanky scuffer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just bobbed on after my mammoth 2 X 13 hour shifts and note bleeping lorna refluxe is still parading around Paris
How long is it now since she's been home and seen her dog , absolute skanky scuffer
You had me at refluxe 🤣❤

Have to get it all done today. Macron is speaking at mid day I think. See if there's a mention of it from Lorna.
Oh he’s probably already told her his plans, you know them being neighbors and all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What's the betting she'll be busting a gut to get to Chanel & all the other non-essential (although essential to her) retailers.
Crazy dumbass fool! (Mr T):)

Reactions: 7
I bought a sweatshirt from Primark last week purely for the stables .. love it £5 .. washed it many a time and it’s great !

Oh how I’ve laughed .. Us tattlers commented on the brush off During lockdown saying about getting it on the carpet .. OH low and behold .. few days later she says she’s sitting on a towel !! Hmmm note to self re suspicious list retrack back to lockdown 😂😂
We commented about that on here .... AND
Most of my stable wear is Primark, not wearing Pikeur to muck out haha

Has she honestly just said on stories “I don’t normally do this but I thought I’d show you what my hair looks like wet... and then talk you through what I’m putting into it before I dry it”
GIRL ATE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME, YOU SPENT LOCKDOWN SHILLING PHILIP KINGSLEY STUFF WHILE PRETENDING YOUD BOUGHT IT ALL. ALL WE EVER SEE IS YOUR MANKY MANE IN A STATE OF DISARRAY!!

omg she is too much. What is her life. What is the point.

“I’m using a good shampoo and conditioner”

but you won’t say what it is because they’re not paying you??

Oh and then you shoehorn in a Philip Kingsley ad? duck you trying to make out people have been asking YOU for hair tips!!! WE CAN ALL SEE YOUR HAIR! IT LOOKS BAD!

like duck the hairdresser said your hair was in ”good nick”,unless it was stevie wonder doing the styling???

Stop putting so much stuff on your hair, it’s too thin and can’t handle it, that’s why your fringe constantly looks like the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys I’m chauffed I think Christmas may come early for us. If France goes into full lockdown Lorna will potentially be stuck paying another 30k to stay at le Bristol for another month. On top of that with all restaurants closing there will be no food or rose. The brilliant decision to stay in a hotel instead of an apartment will bite her in the butt bc omr won’t even be able to cook her dinner. On top of that hey might not even be able to go outside on weekends. All this should lead to full on meltdown mode. The downside is we are probably in store for day after day of her putting on clown makeup over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TITSSSSSSSSS

Lorna Luxe is live on Tattle Wiki!!

She has arrived! :ROFLMAO:

ETA and it seems I can edit and add attachments!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's "taken inspiration" aka copied from the YSL runway show.
Didn't think she could look more of a sight than yesterday......I was SO WRONG!!!
She's managed to lower the bar yet again.....going underground now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So i've been off for a while and just catching up,

Loved the summary.
WHY THE F*@K IS THE EIFFEL TOWER WHITE IN THAT PHOTOSHOP!!!???

It's almost as if she's stopped caring about being caught out for her tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's "taken inspiration" aka copied from the YSL runway show.
Didn't think she could look more of a sight than yesterday......I was SO WRONG!!!
She's managed to lower the bar yet again.....going underground now.
Soon she will be able to reach the other side of the world🌎😂

• Haha
So i've been off for a while and just catching up,

Loved the summary.
WHY THE F*@K IS THE EIFFEL TOWER WHITE IN THAT PHOTOSHOP!!!???

It's almost as if she's stopped caring about being caught out for her tit.
The Eiffel Tower is courtesy of the talented @Hej #Lornamadeherdoit! 😭 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Plenty of structure’ is such an odd phrase to me 😂

Those leggings looks like they fit awful. Surely
They are just trousers 🤷🏼‍♀️ They’re all baggy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.