Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mum of daughters she is so depressing. The filters, the flogging of fast fashion, the photoshopping of her face, body (and landmarks) the lying & the refusal to #AD her own collection with no accountability is making me so angry.

She represents such a shallow meaningless existence where everything is fake. She has no substance & worst of all no conscience. I realised my 16 year old niece followed her this weekend and when I told her about the lying & filters her face lit up and I’m now pretty sure she has downloaded a face and body morphing app. A sure fire way to damage her fragile self esteem in one easy step.

Why can’t she use her platform for good? She does nothing. Adds nothing. If only she could ditch the filters, stop making herself appear two sizes smaller. Be transparent. Put less emphasis on the importance of appearance and possessions. She’s everything that is wrong with social media and the increasingly filtered world we now live in.

I’m done. No more poppin on, unless the glorious day she gets whacked with a big old fine from the ASA or her collection appears on Ali Express (again 😝)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know we've discussed the question of who is funding Paris & a number of contributors have been put forward (ITS, LeBristol, Sky etc). I can't help but feel that ITS will have made some contribution (possibly significant). If I were in Frisby's shoes, I would be singularly unimpressed at her antics; released 3 coats last week; Sunday she plasters herself on her IG wearing a Max Mara @ nearly £2k; today it's a blagged gifted seenonher coat @ £375. I'd be asking some serious questions like what the hell have I paid for, and I'd be asking why I'm not seeing IG shots of the latest line. She surely can't be that stupid? Granted, I think of her as dense as I believe her to have a pretty limited intellect but I also think she is streetwise savvy - and I mean particularly when it comes to lining her own pockets. Which makes me wonder whether relations with Frisby have gone south irretrievably & she perhaps has something else up her (overblown & creased) sleeve. If she really IS that stupid then, much as I think he is a prize prick, he is well within his rights to give her a rocket & refuse to play ball when it comes to payment of funds. No doubt time will tell & sorry for rambling on but I wondered what your views are - I just hate to see her profiting at every twist & turn at the expense of all the impressionable & gullible young women she's fooling.
Well I’m no expert in financial matters of this context but I feel sure SURE, that there’s some workaround in place. I mean he could “pay” her in hotels/trips? Some sort of tax based loop hole? Is that possible?
let’s face it, Lorna likes THINGs. Anything she earns is just more stufff for her. She’s not chucking her earnings into paying a mortgage off or such like? OMR will look after them and Lorna will look after her.

Reactions: 5
The thing is it’s a candle not a perfume but she didn’t say that did she. So people will buy it thinking it’s the perfume. Grrrr that really was the last straw for me today watching her with her dirty hair looking like a 5 year old had styled it, in that poxy chanel jumper that already looks off colour to me? And throwing around yet another advent calendar she’s been gifted and you know she is not even going to bother taking it home, she should do a giveaway for her Parisian followers and let someone local have it, or gift it to one of the hotel staff. I’m sure housekeeping who have cleaned her grubby sheets and towels the past month would be made up with that. I just can’t ever imagine being such a selfish person.
I think that gifting it to the housekeeping staff is the very least they deserve, for having to tidy/clean up after that grubby mare. I bet she's a nightmare & will probably leave the room in a right state. Nauseates me to think about it! I agree with you re the Chanel sweatshirt, I thought straight away it had a grubby look about it. To look at the state of her, would anyone reasonably believe that she was wearing a top which cost in excess of £3k. Not bloody likely! Not being bitchy, but I genuinely mean this: I would look at her and immediately presume it was a knock-off. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Chanel boutique after she's been in.

Well I’m no expert in financial matters of this context but I feel sure SURE, that there’s some workaround in place. I mean he could “pay” her in hotels/trips? Some sort of tax based loop hole? Is that possible?
let’s face it, Lorna likes THINGs. Anything she earns is just more stufff for her. She’s not chucking her earnings into paying a mortgage off or such like? OMR will look after them and Lorna will look after her.
I'm sure that if ITS are making a contribution, the "payment" to her will be worked in the most tax-advantageous way. l'm no finance expert either, but they will have agreed to work an "angle" that's best suited to both parties. She could possibly invoice him for consultancy services; there are probably a lot of ways they could work it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Her eyes bloody freak me out. I can’t even look at them without putting on dark glasses .. then. I have to listen to her irritating voice and put ear plugs in.
even if she takes the hotel as payment from ITS and she has to promote her clothes it's sponsored/Ad content under ASA regulations so she is still breaking guidelines. I don't think you have to pay tax on that in the UK though but I'm sure she's on a commission rate too.

there will be a contract, which I'd love to see!

Reactions: 1
The thing is it’s a candle not a perfume but she didn’t say that did she. So people will buy it thinking it’s the perfume. Grrrr that really was the last straw for me today watching her with her dirty hair looking like a 5 year old had styled it, in that poxy chanel jumper that already looks off colour to me? And throwing around yet another advent calendar she’s been gifted and you know she is not even going to bother taking it home, she should do a giveaway for her Parisian followers and let someone local have it, or gift it to one of the hotel staff. I’m sure housekeeping who have cleaned her grubby sheets and towels the past month would be made up with that. I just can’t ever imagine being such a selfish person.
Totally reminds me of this awful ex friend of mine who was also a ‘fashion blogger’ (but with about ten followers) who used to stay at mine for weeks on end when it was fashion week etc. She got given a fairly ordinary bouquet of flowers at some press thing... which she proceeded to take back to Glasgow on the coach with her 😂 cheers for that babe!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Totally reminds me of this awful ex friend of mine who was also a ‘fashion blogger’ (but with about ten followers) who used to stay at mine for weeks on end when it was fashion week etc. She got given a fairly ordinary bouquet of flowers at some press thing... which she proceeded to take back to Glasgow on the coach with her 😂 cheers for that babe!
I’m glad you said ex-friend. People are not okay out here.

Dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ahh that’s brilliant

I didn’t get the selfridges one :-( website crashed. Got the spacenk one instead.
Im getting a Cadbury’s one ! 🍫 😂😂

As a mum of daughters she is so depressing. The filters, the flogging of fast fashion, the photoshopping of her face, body (and landmarks) the lying & the refusal to #AD her own collection with no accountability is making me so angry.

She represents such a shallow meaningless existence where everything is fake. She has no substance & worst of all no conscience. I realised my 16 year old niece followed her this weekend and when I told her about the lying & filters her face lit up and I’m now pretty sure she has downloaded a face and body morphing app. A sure fire way to damage her fragile self esteem in one easy step.

Why can’t she use her platform for good? She does nothing. Adds nothing. If only she could ditch the filters, stop making herself appear two sizes smaller. Be transparent. Put less emphasis on the importance of appearance and possessions. She’s everything that is wrong with social media and the increasingly filtered world we now live in.

I’m done. No more poppin on, unless the glorious day she gets whacked with a big old fine from the ASA or her collection appears on Ali Express (again 😝)
No ... you can’t go .. we’ve gotta keep this thread thriving so more people will get their eyes opened to her fukkin deceitful fakery and spread the word !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

you can’t go field agent @Poppin_on we need you, take a sabbatical, go to Paris drink Pissing Angel and continuously drive around the Louvre 20 times, your feel better then.

I’ve swapped my advent calendar for Aldi Belgium chocolate covered pink gin marshmallows, BLOODY DELICIOUS 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m from Glasgow, would love to know if I follow this person 😂 sounds fairly typical of all the wannabe influencers up here!

Reactions: 7
I can’t with her anymore. I’m gonna keep dipping in to read the thread but I feel like she’s draining my soul now I need a break from her repetitive bullshit and gloating it’s not even funny anymore 😞
I feel you, I’m doing the same. Since returning to work I don’t have time for her BS and when I do get a chance to watch her stories it’s the same tit. She doesn’t know who she is and loves whatever is lining her pockets currently. I think at this point I am just sticking around waiting for her downfall tbh

• Heart
I do also feel like I’m holding out for either
a- more laughable lunacy or
b- the end of this bullshit.

I’m isolating and on half term so I’ve got time on my side at the moment. I’m in my robe , might bob on a face mask.

I’m curious as to how she will fill her time when she’s stuffed back in the flat quarantining...( I mean she’s not been home really for months) and looking forward to having a good old wine fuelled laugh at the next act. We could play AliExpress bingo ?? 🤣

• Haha
Morning lovely Ladies, looks like Lorna's been getting up to date on her Tattle catch-ups.;)
That track "It Aint Over Till It's Over" - is it me or do any of you think she's sending some subliminal message there?🤔
P.S. Where's the Louvre gone? Not seen it since the weekend.🤣🤣

I do also feel like I’m holding out for either
a- more laughable lunacy or
b- the end of this bullshit.

I’m isolating and on half term so I’ve got time on my side at the moment. I’m in my robe , might bob on a face mask.

I’m curious as to how she will fill her time when she’s stuffed back in the flat quarantining...( I mean she’s not been home really for months) and looking forward to having a good old wine fuelled laugh at the next act. We could play AliExpress bingo ?? 🤣
Something tells me that there'll be plenty more of (a) and that we'll have quite a wait for (b).
AliExpress bingo - killing me 😭 😭 😭

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.