Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s painfully obvious that they went to the nearest museum for five minutes to try and prove they have some sort of cultural credentials and get it out of the way before they can go back to the usual daytime rose quaffing and taking awful pictures of bogging coatage

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay 👌🏿

If I disappear you know I’m in the naughty cupboard.
Absolutely Fukkin hilarious ...you should send her an invoice It’s far better than OMR’s version 😂😂😂.
Can’t wait for you to visit your Tattle sista in The French countryside ‘The lord ‘driving the tractor Waving a bottle of rose and you 2 running behind dressed in ITS shite by the time you’d run 2,metres You’ld be scantily dressed cos the ‘its shite’ would have fallen apart !!!
Give Fuxy permission to put it on her ‘You Tube’ As they say ... ‘Sharing is caring’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she ever wear lip liner? Her lips are atrocious
And she was a trolley dolley for Virgin Atlantic dont ya know ? Part of their training was make up application and oh she’s told us in the past she’s got ever so vurry many crew Make up tips 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she was a trolley dolley for Virgin Atlantic dont ya know ? Part of their training was make up application and oh she’s told us in the past she’s got ever so vurry many crew Make up tips 🙄
Yep, and there's no end to the things she learned to do at 30,000 feet! ;)😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely Fukkin hilarious ...you should send her an invoice It’s far better than OMR’s version 😂😂😂.
Can’t wait for you to visit your Tattle sista in The French countryside ‘The lord ‘driving the tractor Waving a bottle of rose and you 2 running behind dressed in ITS shite by the time you’d run 2,metres You’ld be scantily dressed cos the ‘its shite’ would have fallen apart !!!
Give Fuxy permission to put it on her ‘You Tube’ As they say ... ‘Sharing is caring’
Yeah... rose in one hand, banana highlighter in the other. Yelling HEYA from the back of the garden miniature tractor !
This is a book that just keeps writing itself..
🤣 I’m gojng to dabble with the video editing & face filters and practice my GRWM.

Yes fuxy has permission!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her In The Shite coats are not selling at all and she’s now flogging a ASOS dupe of the Teddy as her favourite coat. The girl has no morals or intelligence, old Frisby must have her on his hit list
I totally agree with you. She's wearing a Max Mara coat (her fave) costing £1,970 & she's pushing a Monki dupe which Asos are selling at £85.00.....meanwhile it was only a matter of days ago that she was hyping up the sale of the biggest load of tat masquerading as coats, aka her "collection"! How bad is this in respect of the followers who buy into her brand? The message is that the ITS crap is good enough for them, whilst "look" at me swanning about in a coat costing nearly £2k. Oh and look the other way, because I'm cashing in on people who want a Max Mara lookalike but can't afford the real thing, as well as coining it in from you mugs. The sad thing is, I don't think the majority of her followers would necessarily pick up on all this. Funnily enough, she's just posted on her stories a pic of a follower wearing one of the ITS coats. Seriously, it looks utterly horrendous. I don't know what Frisby & Co were thinking of when they ordered this lot.

Reactions: 19
I’ve found a way of watching her stories through my husband’s insta account🤣 Not seen a GRWM of hers since lockdown and it came back to me HOW IRRITATED I bleeping GET WHEN SHE TAPS THE EXCESS MAKE UP OFF HER BRUSH! 😡

It set my teeth on edge. She must’ve done it about 3 times today🤯. I need a lie down 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve found a way of watching her stories through my husband’s insta account🤣 Not seen a GRWM of hers since lockdown and it came back to me HOW IRRITATED I bleeping GET WHEN SHE TAPS THE EXCESS MAKE UP OFF HER BRUSH! 😡

It set my teeth on edge. She must’ve done it about 3 times today🤯. I need a lie down 🤪
If it's a long time since you've watched a GRWM you will have to get used to the irritation @Wifo1976 as she usually uses many more make-up products than she did today.....That means much more brush-tapping! Sometimes she'll even incorporate a tutorial in how to put on a wrap cardi back to front. Oh yes! The delights are endless. Still, I feel your pain. Best thing to do is have a lie down in a darkened room and tell yourself, this too will pass! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not even primark. One of those stalls on oxford street that sells jazzy phone cases n tit
I bought a sweatshirt from Primark last week purely for the stables .. love it £5 .. washed it many a time and it’s great !

Oh how I’ve laughed .. Us tattlers commented on the brush off During lockdown saying about getting it on the carpet .. OH low and behold .. few days later she says she’s sitting on a towel !! Hmmm note to self re suspicious list retrack back to lockdown 😂😂
We commented about that on here .... AND

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.